剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
人情换人情
Doing a favor in exchange for another favor.
没错
Right.
那我有没有向你要求过
And did I ever, ever ask you for anything
还这个所谓的百万人情
for this alleged million dollars?
没有
No.
那么 我们已证实的是
So, what we've established here
史黛西跟我在一起
is a pattern of Stacy being with me,
帮过我
helping me,
最后还救过我的命
and ultimately saving my life.
所以我想问问史黛西和庭上各位
So I ask Stacy and the court,
有哪条法律
is there a law
规定说想为别人
that says it's a crime
做点好事是犯罪
to want to do something nice for somebody...
即使对方是探员
...even if they are an agent?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
麦格拉斯先生 你可以询问证人了
Mr. McGrath, your witness.
没有问题 证人可以退场了
No questions. The witness may step down.
我理解的是 你们双方都同意
Now, it is my understanding that you've both agreed
放弃结案陈词 对吧
to forgo closing arguments?
是的 法官大人
Correct, Your Honor.
陪审团解散 开始审议
The jury will be dismissed and begin deliberations.
史黛西
Stacy.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
我是为人生而战
I was fighting for my life.
那顺便跟你说一下 再见了
Well, just so you know, this is goodbye.
我要被调往安克雷奇了
I'm being transferred to Anchorage.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
除非还有另个地方也叫这名
Unless there's another one.
我在俄克拉荷马州的工作 已经结束了 但这点
I'm done here in Oklahoma, but I guess
应该显而易见 抱歉
that part is obvious. Sorry.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference?
你的人生 我的人生 不管怎样 都是失败的
Your life, my life, no matter what, are failures.
我不信
I don't believe that.
事实就是
They are.
但我为你开心
But I'm happy for you.
这话我也不信
I don't believe that, either.
是不该信
You shouldn't.
古迪 什么事
Goodie. What's up?
有人来访
We have a visitor.
比尔·贝维拉卡 堪萨斯城的老大
Bill Bevilaqua, don from Kansas City.
好 我这就过去
All right, I'm on my way.
他来多久了
How long has he been here?
半小时吧
Maybe a half hour.
好 坐那边
Hmm. All right, sit over there.
德怀特·曼菲雷迪 比尔·贝维拉卡 我们的朋友
Dwight Manfredi, Bill Bevilaqua, a friend of ours.
将军 对吧
The General, right?
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you.
是 你在我这里也是如雷贯耳 比尔
Yeah, I heard a lot about you, too, Bill.
卡尔·卡普托 也是我们的朋友
Carl Caputo, also a friend of ours.
你们都认识古迪 对
You both met Goodie. Yeah, yeah.
有空吗 我知道
You got some time? I know...
你在庭审呢 那边怎么样啊
you're doing a trial. How's that going?
嗯 想他们现在在审议了
Yeah, they're in deliberation now,
所以我时间不多
so I don't have a lot of time.
你觉得会怎么判
You have any feeling about the verdict?
你是想问 我觉得我会被判无罪吗
You mean, do I think I'm going away?
你这是以己度人 德怀特
You're putting words in my mouth, Dwight.
你来塔尔萨干嘛
What are you doing in Tulsa?
这问题我也想问你
Let me ask you the same question.
我是被派来的 是
I was sent here. Yeah.
纽约嘛
New York.
皮特·因维尼齐
Pete Invernizzi.
曾几何时是 嗯
Once upon a time. Right.
我很好奇 皮特跟他孩子
I'm curious, when Pete and his-his kid,
他派你过来的时候 没提过
when he sent you here, he didn't mention
塔尔萨是属于我的吗 没
that Tulsa belongs to me? No.
他还真没说过
Actually didn't say anything about that,
而且我觉得
and I think "belonged"
应该说是曾经属于 比尔
would be the correct way to put it, Bill.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为塔尔萨现在属于我了
Because Tulsa belongs to me now.
你真该好好学学历史了
You should learn some fucking history.
是什么来着 上世纪初
What was it, the beginning of last century?
乔和皮特
Joe and Pete...
迪乔瓦尼 迪乔瓦尼
DiGiovanni. ...DiGiovanni.
他们在这里定居
Hmm. They settled here,
干这些勾当 在禁酒令期间
they started the rackets, they brought in
把我曾曾祖父带进来了
my great-grandfather during Prohibition.
打那时候起 KC拥有芝加哥以西到
Now, since then, it's been understood that KC
维加斯以东的地盘 就是众所周知的事了
owns everything west of Chicago and east of Vegas.
问题是 比尔 东西不会真正隶属于一个人
The thing is, Bill, things don't really belong to people
除非他们有胆子去拿
unless they got the balls to take 'em.
或者夺回来
Or take them back.
没人跟你说话 卡尔
No one's talking to you, Carl.
我来这里
You know, I came down here
是希望能达成共识
in the hopes that we could work something out,
我觉得还是能谈妥的 德怀特
and I-I think we still can, Dwight.
我听说你是个聪明人
I hear you're a smart man.
喜欢为了生意 跟人和睦相处的人
A man who likes to get along for business.
所以 这里我要分一杯羹
So I'm gonna take a piece of this place.
我要参与进来
I want to be involved.
还有你其他的产业 将军
And anything else you got cooking, General.
我喜欢这个名字
I love that name.
我确定来这一定舟车劳顿 贝尔
You know, I'm sure it was a long ride here, Bill.
但事实是 在我开始赚钱之前
But the truth is, you guys never even knew
你们根本不知道
this fucking place existed
这破地方的存在
until I started making some money.
所以你就会想
So you would think,
既然你在堪萨斯城有那么多资源
with all that you got in Kansas City,
就别管我们这些可怜小鱼的事了
you'd leave us poor little fish alone.
可怜小鱼
Little fish?
行 那就这样吧
All right. So be it.
但就像我告诉齐齐的那样
But like I told Chickie, I don't give a fuck
某人要有麻烦了
if it's you or it's him,
我不在乎是你还是他
someone's gonna start kicking up.
我不听齐齐的
I don't answer to Chickie.
我谁的话都不听
I don't answer to any man.
就这样了 是吗
Is that gonna be it?
你今后要建的东西
You don't even want to offer me a taste
连一点想分享的意思都没有
of what you're trying to build here?
我这么说是出于尊重
I say this with all due respect
因为我知道你的能力
because I know what you're capable of,
但我并不是要建什么
but I'm not trying to build anything here,
我已经在建了
I am building something here.
而且我真的没什么可给你的 比尔
And I really don't have anything to offer you, Bill,
除了一盘剩排骨在路上吃
except a plate of spare ribs for the ride home.
本店招牌
House specialty.
你还挺有幽默感的
You got a sense of humor.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
我没有 是
I don't. Yeah, well,
你肯定有其他优点的
I'm sure you got other qualities.
你这地方不错 德怀特
This is a nice joint you got here, Dwight.
我喜欢
I like it.
我会让卡尔带回个提议
I'm gonna send Carl back with a proposition.
对我俩都有好处
Be good for both of us.
剩排骨不拿啦
What about the spare ribs?
去他妈的排骨 德怀特
Fuck the ribs, Dwight.
我们刚收到法♥院♥消息
We just got word from the courthouse.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表