剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
即便如此 你辛辛苦苦干了一个小时
Even still, you bust your ass for a hour
修理他的热水器却没有钱
working on his water heater for no money?
他是老朋友 知道吗
He's an old friend, all right?
当没人愿意的时候 他雇了我
And he hired my young ass when no one else would.
至少能挣几百块钱
At least got a couple hundred bucks
这种活至少值点钱
for a job like that or something.
孩子 不是所有东西都有价值
Son, not everything has a price.
我学到了一件事
One thing I learned
从我爸那里学会让对方
from my old man: let the other side
多说些话
do most of the talking.
是啊 给他们足够的绳子 自作自受
Yeah, give 'em enough rope to hang themself.
没错
Exactly.
但这个该死的德怀特 脑子像水泥一样死板
This fucking Dwight, though. He's got a head like cement.
嘿 你只要一真敲打水泥
Hey, you keep hitting cement long enough,
它就会开始裂开
it'll start to crack.
我们和贝维拉夸之间 让德怀特达成协议
Between us and Bevilaqua, we get Dwight to cut a deal,
结束僵局
end the stalemate.
没有人喜欢不确定
Nobody likes uncertainty.
什么鬼
The fuck?
见鬼的手表
Fucking watch.
请站到旁边 先生
Step to the side, sir.
就在这里
Right here?
伸开你的手臂
Extend your arms.
我想是皮带
Think it's the belt.
请拉起裤腿 先生
Please pull up your pant leg, sir.
靠
Fuck.
我忘了我带着
Forgot I had it.
天啊 这是什么鬼
Jesus Christ. What the fuck?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
先生 请把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back, sir.
听着 伙计们 这只是个失误
Look, guys, it was an honest mistake.
把枪拿走吧 我有携带许可证
Just take the gun. I got a carry permit.
我在亚特兰大有个重要会议
I got an important meeting in Atlanta.
你被拘留了 先生 你在开什么玩笑
You're being detained, sir. The fuck you
什么叫被拘留 拜托
talking about, detained? Come on.
去你的 不要反抗
Go fuck yourself. Stop resisting.
我没有反抗
I'm not fucking resisting.
继续走
Just keep it moving.
拿走那该死的枪
Just take the fucking gun.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 门
Fucking asshole. Door.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
去拿个该死的奖章吧
Earn a fucking merit badge.
这叫什么来着
What do you call these again?
佛卡夏
Focaccia.
天啊 糟了
Oh, my God. Fuck.
这是什么做的 爱
What are these infused with? Love.
天啊 你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, my God. Will you marry me?
还要来一块吗
Would you like another piece? Oh.
好吧
Twist my arm.
我们在听什么
Mmm. What are we listening to?
King Pleasure 是吗
Oh, King Pleasure. King Pleasure?
你在Only Fans上找到的人吗 不是 博迪
Someone you found on OnlyFans? No, Bodhi,
这是正儿八经的音乐
this is real music.
就像他们以前在WBLS播的那样
Like they used to play on WBLS.
老式的电台广播 来自过去
Terrestrial radio. From yesteryear.
你知道的 有些东西是经典
Well, you know, some things are classic.
就像这佛卡夏
Like this focaccia.
等你尝尝我做的蜂蜜糖球就知道了
Wait until you taste my struffoli.
你做的什么
Your what?
这些上面撒了糖屑的油炸面团球
These fried dough balls with sprinkles on them.
它们很棒
They're amazing.
顾客们正大快朵颐
Customers are devouring them.
什么顾客
What customers?
天哪
Oh, my God.
嗯
Mm.
草 这太好吃了
Fuck, that's good.
好吧 你的烘焙作品征服了我们
Okay, you won us over with your baked goods.
你有种植或栽培的经验吗
Do you have any experience growing or cultivating?
有的 香菜 罗勒 番茄 茄子 南瓜
Yeah, I do. Parsley, basil, tomato, eggplant, gagootz.
如果我们是
Which would be great if we were
开农贸市场的话 那就很好 但是
starting a farmers market, but...
也许你们应该这样
Maybe you should.
你不是在开玩笑
You're not joking.
看这个 利润率
Look, the... profit margin
即使是比利时菊草 也无法维持这里的电费
on even Belgian endive would not keep the electricity on here.
但我确实有一些想法 我觉得会有帮助 而且
But I do have some ideas that I think will help, and...
我们要不要 就
why don't we just, you know...
去你的办公室
...go into your office,
聊聊这个
talk about it.
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
那么你打算怎么
So what do you want to do
解决瑟雷舍的问题
about Thresher?
我们专注于贝维拉夸 事情是这样的
Let's focus on Bevilaqua Here's the thing--
自从恐龙以来 这些人就像个疖子
since the dinosaurs, these guys have been like a boil
长在纽约和芝加哥这些地方
on the ass of New York and Chicago.
即使在他们的鼎盛时期 也不过是个小打小闹的组织
Even at their height, they were a Mickey Mouse outfit.
所以 他过度补偿 这是一场表演 古迪
So, he overcompensates. It's an act, Goodie,
这是一场表演
it's an act.
通过成就获得关爱
"Affection through achievement."
那是什么
What's that?
基本满足
Basic gratification.
登机口在哪
Where's the gate?
12号♥登机口
It's gate 12.
西南航♥空♥2561航♥班♥
Southwest flight 2561.
登机组3号♥ 座位真烂
Boarding group 3. Really shitty seats.
你要问我 他们都很烂
You ask me, they're all shitty.
你怎么了
What's your problem?
德怀特 我有恐飞症
Dwight, I have a serious flying phobia.
这很常见
Eh, it's common.
尽管如此 我还是怕坐飞机
Well, be that as it may, I'm still afraid to fly.
坐飞机没问题 他害怕的是
Flying's fine. What he's afraid of
突然不飞 然后被镊子拣起来
is suddenly not flying and being picked up with tweezers.
真是个难搞的人
Fucking ball-breaker.
你们听说过
You guys ever hear
待发货模式吗
of drop-shipping?
我想是的
I think so.
是用中间商
Is that where you use an intermediary
储存产品 然后代理你发货的地方吗
to store your product and then they ship it for you?
差不多吧 好吧
Yeah, more or less. Okay, well,
我不知道 听起来麻烦很多
I don't know, sounds like a hassle. Lot of red tape.
不会的 如果你知道自己在做什么
No. Not if you know what you're doing.
你错过了一笔财富
You're leaving a fortune on the table.
我们用邮件吗 我是说
We'd use the mails? I mean...
四氢大♥麻♥酚在联邦仍然是非法的
THC is still federally illegal.
是的 但大♥麻♥二酚不是
Yeah, but CBD isn't.
我们会将你的代发业务
We would base your drop-shipping business
说成是大♥麻♥二酚产品
on CBD products.
那样我们就可以合法
That would leave us in the clear.
我们只需要在州的限制内活动
We just have to stay within state limits.
你有库存
You've got the inventory.
我们甚至不需要中间商 只要一个网站
We don't even need a middleman, just a website.
我想这可能行得通
I guess that could work.
需要多长时间才能设置好
How long would it take to set up?
我不知道 网站可能要两三天
I don't know, two or three days for the website.
可能一周内
Maybe in a week.
尝试一下也无妨
Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
我意思是 这可以在家运营
I mean, this is something I could run from home.
那不行
Well, that won't work.
为什么
Why not?
谁来给我们带蜂蜜糖球呢
Who's gonna bring us our struffoli?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表