and Wallenberg'd be here to see his kid play.
华伦现在就可看他的孩子打球
Instead, I got some dead man
现在我却拿到一个
robbing jewelery stores and sending me haikus.
抢劫珠宝店的死人给我的诗句
Let's go!
准备好!
Go, go, go. Right in there!
上呀! 冲呀 丢过去
Very good!
太棒了!
Way to go, Alec.
坚持下去 亚力
Two! One! Hut!
蹲下 准备! 冲!
I'll get you, you son of a bitch!
我会捉到你的 你这个杂种!
I've been thinking about it, Mulder,
我想过了 穆德
and I think somebody is messing with your head.
我认为有人故意跟你搞鬼
Barnett said he'd get me. You were there.
巴奈特说要向我报复 你也听到了
I don't care what he said. He's dead.
我不理会巴奈特所说的 他已经死了 穆德
Apparently not. Aw, come on.
他显然没死 别胡说
There are a lot of guys who know that Barnett made the threat.
知道巴奈特威胁过你的 大有人在
It's Baenett,
是巴奈特干的 瑞奇
How could you say that? I don't know. I just feel it.
你怎能这么说? 我不知道 我感觉得到
All this talk around here about Spooky Mulder,
你知道的 我从不理会别人的闲言闲语
I never paid it much mind.
他们说你是"怪人穆德"
I figured it was just talk about how paranoid you were an' all.
我想他们只是取笑你神经过敏
And now?
现在呢?
Remember the day you walked into my office wet from Quantico?
还记得你刚毕业 到我办公室来的那天吗?
You pissed me off just looking at you,
我一看你就觉得不顺眼
but then I saw how your mind worked.
但后来我看到你怎么思考事情
How you were always three jumps ahead.
你总是比别人快一步
It was scary, Mulder. Everybody said so.
有点可怕 大家都这么说
I've heard this story.
他们说的那些话我全听过
Well, maybe you ought to hear it again!
也许你该再听一次
You let a lot of people down here in the Bureau.
你让局里很多人♥大♥失所望
They had big plans for you.
他们本来很看重你的
A lot of people are saying
很多人都说
that Spooky Mulder has become an embarrassment.
怪人穆德 已经成为笑柄
A liability.
说你败事有余
What? Are you saying that somebody from the Bureau's behind this?
什么? 你说局里有人策划这件事?
Maybe, maybe not. Just always best to cover your ass.
也许是 也许不是 不管怎样你都要保护自己
Sorry.
对不起
This was just faxed.
刚收到的传真
It's a copy of John Barnett's last will and testament.
这是约翰巴奈特的遗嘱
No surviving relatives.
他没有亲人
Left what little he had to another prisoner, a Joe Crandall,...
他把仅有的一切 给了他的狱友
..And instructions to be cremated.
一个叫乔克蓝多的人
His will was executed six months after his death...
遗体指明要火葬
..And this states that his ashes
六个月后执行了他的遗嘱
were spread along the bank of the Delaware River...
这份文件证明他的骨灰 洒在德拉威河畔
..By an employee of the crematory used by the prison.
是和该监狱合作的火葬场的员工处理的
Somebody's messing with your head.
正如我所说 我认为有人跟你搞鬼
Killing a salesclerk just to leave me a note?
他为了留张纸条给我 杀了个售货员?
I'd say that's going a little out of your way.
有点太大费周章了吧?
He's older now. He may have put on some weight.
他现在老了 体重可能稍微增加
How much older? Five years.
老了几岁? 五岁
He could be wearing any kind of disguise.
他的装扮可能会改变
Take us back to the day in question.
让我们回顾事发当天
Was it your impression, Agent Mulder,
穆德探员 你是否认为...
that John Barnett took a perverse pleasure...
约翰巴奈特 对自己的罪行
..In his crimes?
感到喜悦?
Didn't he send you notes to taunt you?
他是不是写字条嘲弄你?
Yes, I felt that he was daring us to catch him.
是的 我觉得他在激我们去抓他
That he killed his victims almost as if it were part of a game.
他把杀人当做是游戏的一部份
Describe for the court, if you would, Agent Mulder,...
穆德探员 请为法庭描述一下
..What happened when you finally caught John Barnett.
当你终于捉到约翰巴奈特时 发生了什么事?
We had a customs warehouse at the airport staked out.
我们监视机场的仓库
We knew Barnett had someone
我们知道巴奈特和一个
working for the armored car transport...
在装甲汽车公♥司♥工作的人合作
..Tipping them off about large cash shipments.
告诉他大笔现金运输的消息
But we never figured
但我们没想到...
he'd be inside the vehicle when it arrived.
当车子到达时 他就在车里
That's how Barnett was able
所以巴奈特
to take the driver of the vehicle hostage.
才能挟持司机
In other words, John
换句话说 约翰巴奈特
Barnett used his own accomplice as a hostage?
把自己的同伙当成人♥质♥?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么事?
We surrounded Barnett and we
我们包围了巴奈特
ordered him to surrender his hostage and his weapon.
我们命令他 释放人♥质♥和交出武器
And where were you at this time, Agent Mulder?
你当时在哪里 穆德探员?
I was right behind Barnett.
我在他的后面
With a clear shot of the suspect?
一枪便可以打中嫌犯吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
But you didn't fire. Why?
但你没开枪 为什么?
No. It's against FBI regulations
没有 因为违反调查局规定
to unnecessarily endanger the life of a hostage.
在不必要情况下 不可危及人♥质♥性命
And I thought that with no means of escape...
而且我认为... 巴奈特发现无处可逃
..Barnett would give up.
自然会投降
But what happened instead?
后来呢?
The suspect, uh... John Barnett,...
嫌犯...约翰巴奈特
..Fired his weapon point-blank at his hostage...
近距离射杀人♥质♥
..And then he turned his gun on Steve Wallenberg.
然后把枪对着史迪夫 华伦伯
Shot him in the face.
射击他的头部
Thank you, Agent Mulder.
谢谢你 穆德探员
No further questions at this time.
没有其他问题了
He gunned him down just for spite.
他恶意开枪射杀他...
Your Honour, we object!
法官大人 我们抗♥议♥
This was a man with a wife and two small children,...
这个人有妻子和两个小孩...
..And you shot him without... hesitation, without a conscience...
...而你冷血地射杀他 毫无良知
..Or humanity! Your Honour, do something!
毫无人性 法官大人 拜托...
Which is why you should die like an animal, you son of a bitch!
你死有余辜 你这个杂种!
If you do not stop, it will be contempt of court. Order!
如果你不坐下 我就告你藐视法庭
If there's not order, I will be forced to clear the courtroom!
现场再不安静下来 我就要强制清场
Your Honour, this is inflammatory against the defendant.
法官大人 这是对被告的煽动性发言
I ask that it be stricken from the record. Duly noted.
我请求从记录中删除这段话 同意
The jury will disregard the witness's last statement.
陪审团将无视证人的最后一次发言
I'll... get... you.
我会报复你的
I'll need printouts of every variation. Right.
所有可能的造型都印一份出来 好的
I just got off the phone with the prison.
我刚和狱方通过电♥话♥
What did they come up with? No, I called them on a hunch.
他们有何发现? 不 是我灵机一动打给他们
Barnett died of a heart attack.
巴奈特死于心脏病 是吧?
Or so it says on his death certificate.
至少死亡证书上这么写
Well, I had them fax me all of his medical records.
我要求把他所有的医疗纪录 传真给我
Barnett was admitted to the
巴奈特因右手受到感染
prison infirmary for an infection in his right hand.
才被送到监狱医院
There isn't any indication
没有任何冠心病及其并发症
or diagnosis of coronary complications.
的迹象或诊断
In fact, on his physical six
事实上 他六个月前才检查过身体
months earlier he was given a clean bill of health.
他的健康状况极佳
Crandall, someone to see you.
克蓝多 有人找你
I don't get many visitors.
我的访客不多
You knew John Barnett? Yes, sir.
你认识约翰巴奈特吗?
How well did you know him?
是的
Pretty well.
你们有多熟?
He left you everything in his will.
蛮熟的
You must have known him better than "Pretty well".
他在遗嘱里交代 把东西都留给你
I used to change his
你们的关系应该很不错
bandages and we just got to... know each other.
我常为他换绷带
Are you aware that Barnett
我们就这样熟了起来
died of cardiac arrest in this facility in 1989?
你知道他89年时在这里因心搏猝止而死吗?
Cardiac arrest! Where's it say that?
心搏猝止?谁说的?
On his death certificate.
他的死亡证书上写的
He ain't dead, is he?
他没死 对不对?
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Last time I saw John Barnett
最后一次我见到约翰 巴奈特
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表