Hi, you've reached the Usher residence.
你好 这是艾许寓所
Please leave a message at the tone. Thank you.
哔声后请留言 谢谢
Hi, honey. It's about 8.30 and,
亲爱的 现在是八点半
um... I'm going to be here for a while.
我刚到
The presentation didn't go so well.
会议不太顺利
Call me. I love you. Bye.
打电♥话♥给我 我爱你 再见
Aghh!
啊!
Guess who I ran into from our class at Quantico?
你猜我碰到哪一个同学?
Marty Neil. J Edgar Jr?
马丁尼尔 小胡佛局长?
Just got bumped up.
他刚刚升迁
Foreign Counterintelligence, New York City Bureau.
外交情报局纽约分局
Supervisory Special Agent.
主管级特别探员
Supervisory? That's right.
主管级探员? 是的
Two years out of the Academy. How did he land that?
才毕业两年 这么厉害?
Lucked into the World Trade Center bombing.
要归功世贸中心爆♥炸♥案
Well, good for Marty.
恭喜他了
Oh, come on, Dana! The guy is a loser. Look where he is now.
少来了 丹娜 他是个失败者 看看他现在吧
It's where we should be.
我们才应该坐他那个位置
Brad Wilson told me the psychological profile you wrote...
威尔森说你的心理侧写分♥析♥
..On the Washington Crossing
侦破了
killer led them straight to the suspect.
华盛顿连环杀手案
Word has it you're on the Violent Crimes Section's fast track.
听说你在暴♥力♥犯罪组飞黄腾达
So, how are you doing?
你现在怎么样?
Have you had any close encounters of the third kind?
有没有什么第三类接触啊?
Is that what everyone thinks I do?
大家都这么看我吗?
No, of course not. But you do work with Spooky Mulder.
当然不是 但你与怪穆德一起工作
Mulder's ideas may be a bit out there,
穆德的想法或许有些古怪
but he is a great agent.
但他是个出色的探员
Yeah, well, I've got this case that's out there.
我有这个奇怪的案件
Baltimore PD calls.
巴尔的摩警方请求我们协助
They want our help on a serial killer profile.
侦办一个连续杀人犯案件
Three murders. Began six weeks ago.
六周以来发生了三宗谋杀案
Victims vary in age, race, gender.
死者年龄 种族 性别都不同
No known connections. I take it there's a pattern?
没有任何关系 有共同的手法吗?
Point of entry. Actually, the lack of one.
都找不到凶手的进出方式
What do you mean?
什么意思?
One victim, college girl, killed in her dorm room.
一个女大学生在宿舍被杀
She was found with the windows
但是所有窗户都紧闭
locked and the door chained from the inside.
门由屋内反锁
The last incident, two days ago. High-security office building.
两日前发生的案件 高度保全的办公大厦内
Nothing on the security monitors.
监视器没录到任何蛛丝马迹
Janitor spoke to the victim minutes before.
管♥理♥员♥刚与死者说过话
Didn't hear or see a thing out of the ordinary.
他没有听到任何不寻常动静
Suicides?
自杀?
Each victim was found with their liver ripped out.
受害者的肝脏都被拿掉了
No cutting tool was used. Bare hands?
没找到作案工具 徒手?
This looks like an XFile. Let's not get carried away.
看起来像X档案 不要太兴奋了
I'm gonna solve these murders, but...
我要侦破这些案子
..I would like you to go over the case histories.
但我希望你看看记录
Maybe come down to the crime scene.
也许可以到现场看看
Do you want me to ask Mulder?
要我找穆德吗?
OK. If he wants to come and do you a favour, great!
如果他愿意帮你 很好
But make sure he knows this is my case.
但要让他知道这是我的案子
Dana, if I can break a case like this one,...
丹娜 如果我能侦破此案
..I'll be getting my bump up the ladder.
我就可以得到升迁
And you...
而你...
Maybe you won't have to be Mrs Spooky any more.
你也不用再跟着怪穆德了
So why didn't they ask me? They're friends from the Academy.
他们为何不找我? 我们是同学
I'm sure they just felt more comfortable talking to me.
他们觉得和我谈比较自在
Why would I make them so uncomfortable?
我会令他们不自在?
It probably has to do with your reputation.
可能和你的名声有关
Reputation? I have a reputation?
名声?我有名声?
Colton plays by the book and you don't.
他们都照规矩来 你不会
They feel your methods, your theories are...
他们觉得你的方法 你的理论...
Spooky?
怪异?
Do you think I'm spooky? Agent Scully's in here, sir.
你认为我怪异吗? 史卡利探员到了
Dana!
丹娜
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来迟了
We just got here.
我们也刚到
Uh... Fox Mulder. Tom Colton.
这是穆德 这位是汤姆 科顿
So, Mulder, what do you think?
穆德 你有什么想法?
Does this look like the work of little green men?
是小绿人干的吗?
Grey. Excuse me?
灰色 什么?
Grey.
灰色的
You said green men. A Reticulan skin tone is actually grey.
你说小绿人 外星人肤色是灰色
They're notorious for their
他们以
extraction of terrestrial human livers,...
割取人类肝脏而出名
..Due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.
因为外星缺乏铁质
You can't be serious!
你不是说真的吧?
Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for on Reticula?
你不知道他们最喜欢吃肝脏配洋葱吗?
Excuse me.
借过
Dana, I've been thinking about this and I have a theory.
丹娜 我想了一个理论
It might explain a lot. Tell me what you think.
可能很有道理 你听听看
What if the guy enters the building...
如果有人进入大厦...
Hold on a second. What in the hell is he doing?
等一下 他在干什么?
Uh, that vent is 6 inches by about 18.
通风口是6吋长18吋宽
Even if a Reticulan could crawl through, it's screwed in place.
外星人也爬不进来 而且还上了螺丝
This is the print I took from Usher's office.
这是昨天从艾许办公室采到的指纹
These others are from an X-File.
其他是从X档案来的
Ten murders, Baltimore area, undetermined points of entry.
巴尔的摩有十人被杀 作案入口不明
Each victim had their liver removed.
死者肝脏皆被摘除
These prints were found at 5 of the 10 crime scenes.
这些指纹 是从十个现场中的五个发现的
Ten murders. Colton never mentioned...
十个谋杀案? 科顿没有说过...
Most likely he's unaware of them.
他可能根本不知道
These two prints were lifted
这两个指纹
five years before he was born at Powhattan Mill.
比他出生还早五年
And these three were lifted
这三个
probably five years before his mother was even born.
比他母亲出生还早五年
Are you saying these prints are from the 19605 and the 19305?
你是说这些指纹取自 六十年代和三十年代?
Fingerprinting was just starting in 1903,
指纹资料从1903年就开始
but there was a murder with an extracted liver.
当时就有人被挖走肝脏的案件
Now, that's five murders every 30 years.
当然 所以每三十年 就有五个人被杀
That makes two more to go this year.
今年还要有两个人
You're saying these are copycats?
你是说这些案子是模仿犯罪?
What did we learn our first day at the Academy?
我们第一天在学院学到什么 史卡利?
Each fingerprint is unique.
所有的指纹都是独一无二的
These are a perfect match.
这些都完全吻合一致
Are you suggesting I go before the Violent Crimes Section...
你是想让我到暴♥力♥犯罪组
..And present a profile saying these murders are done by aliens?
上交一份报告说这是外星人干的?
No! I find no evidence of alien involvement.
当然不是 我没找到外星人的涉案证据
What, then? This is the work of a 100-year-old serial killer...
那么是什么? 一百岁的连续杀人犯?
..Who overpowered a six-foot-two businessman?
他能干掉六呎二吋的壮汉?
He'll stick out in a crowd with ten-inch fingers!
他有十吋长的手指 很容易可以找到
Look, bottom line.
听着 基本上
This is Colton's case.
这是科顿的案件
Our X-File dates back to 1903.
X档案可追溯到1903年
We had it first.
这是我们先找到的案子
Mulder, they don't want you involved.
穆德 他们不想你插手
They don't want to hear your theories.
他们不想听你的理论
That's why Blevins has you hidden away down here.
所以你才会被冷冻在这里
You're down here, too.
你还不是一样
Look, why don't we agree to this?
这样好了
They have their investigation,
他们查他们的案子
we have ours. And never the twain shall meet.
我们查我们的案子 互不干涉
Agreed?
同意吗?
After a careful review of the
仔细研究
violent and powerful nature of these murders,...
这些残忍♥的案件后
..I believe the killer to be a male,
我相信凶手是男性
25-35 years of age, with above average intelligence.
二十五岁到三十五岁之间 中等以上的智力
His manner of entry has so far been undetectable.
他如何进入屋内 目前还不得而知
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表