Why did you keep them? It was Martin who kept them.
你为什么留着它们? 是马帝留下来的
Some of what I saw in the magazines, some of it was beautiful,...
我在杂♥志♥里看到一些东西... 有些很漂亮
..But most of it I didn't like. It was garish.
但有很多我不喜欢 太鲜艳了
But Martin... Marty couldn't get enough.
但是马丁... 马帝他无法自拔
He liked even the paper it was printed on. Slick.
连杂♥志♥的纸他都喜欢
Marty was captured by your world.
马帝被你们的世界所吸引
He left us to become one of you.
他离开我们 成为你们世界的一员
Brother Wilton, the woman's returned.
威顿弟兄 那女人回来了
Where is she? With Andrew in the main house.
在哪里? 和安德鲁在屋里
What about the other one? He's missing.
另一个呢? 他不见了
You said Marty was different.
你说马帝与众不同
Yes.
是的
How? I mean, how did he kill his victims?
怎样不同? 他怎样杀死受害者?
I could be banished.
我可能会被流放
Does it have something to do with the ceremony tonight?
和今晚的仪式有关吗?
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Scully!
史卡利!
Marty is different.
马帝与众不同
We're all different.
每个人都与众不同
No...
不
Scully!
史卡利!
Get off of her!
放开她
I asked you not to interfere.
我要你们别干涉的
What the hell were you doing back there? I don't know.
你到底在那里干什么? 我不知道
You don't know?! No.
你不知道? 不知道
You all right?
你没事吧?
I wasn't ignoring you. No.
我没有不理你
Of course I saw you,
我当然有看到你
I just... didn't recognise you. That's all.
我只是... 没认出你来 就这样
Excuse me. I'm on a conversation.
对不起 我在讲电♥话♥
How you feeling? Better.
你觉得如何? 好多了
A little embarrassed, actually.
事实上 有点尴尬
Why? You don't remember any of it.
为什么? 你一点都不记得了
It's like I don't remember...
我好像完全忘了
Why didn't you get out before he...
为什么你不在他...之前出去
He said he knew who the killer was.
因为他告诉我 他知道谁是凶手
How did you know he wasn't the killer?
你怎么知道他不是凶手?
I believed him.
我相信他
So, what did you see down in the cellar?
那么你在地下室里看见什么?
Just Brother Whatshisname buried in a gopher hole in the wall.
就是那个什么弟兄 被埋在地鼠的洞里
Buried alive!
被活埋
How do you know he was alive?
你怎么知道他还活着?
Because I was in there with him
因为我和他一起待在那里
and his face was... different.
而且他的脸很不一样
Even his hair was almost feminine.
甚至他的发型 完全女性化
It was like he was going through a transformation.
像是他经历了某种形式的转变
Changing sexes?
改变性别?
That would explain the hotel security video.
这解释了饭店监视录影带里的影像
So you're saying these people...
所以 你说这些人...
I know what I saw, Scully. And I
我知道我看到什么 史卡利
saw you about to do the "Wild thing" With a stranger.
而且我看到你几乎要跟陌生人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Think he was trying to kill me?
你想他要杀我吗?
Maybe it's the sex that kills.
可能是性♥爱♥置人于死地
Well, if he was trying to kill me,
好吧 如果他要杀我
why did they let us go?
他们为什么让我们走呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
All right, let's break it up.
好了 停
Outta the car.
出来
Sorry, Officer.
对不起 警官
You, too.
你也出来
You a pro? Pro?
你是妓♥女♥吗? 不是
Wha...
什么?
On a scale of one to ten she was a "Kind three",...
以一到十的计分 她只能拿到七分
..But there was something about her.
但是她有些特别的地方
Did she touch you or make physical contact in any other manner?
她有碰你 或任何其他身体接触吗?
Her touch was...
她碰我...
..Electric,...
有触电感
..But after that I remember... only vaguely.
之后我记得... 不太清楚
What do you remember? Nothing, actually.
你记得什么? 其实没有什么
Try to remember, Michel.
想想看 麦可
The policeman supports what you said,...
现场那位警♥察♥证明了你说的话
..But maybe there was something... unusual about this woman.
但也许这女人 有些不寻常的地方
Something you'd feel
有些事你觉得
uncomfortable telling the police on the record.
不好意思告诉警♥察♥
But this is off the record? Yes.
所以我现在说的不列入纪录? 对
What did you see, Michel?
你见到什么 麦可?
After she left the car and fought with the cop,
在她下车后 她和警♥察♥打架
I saw her in her clothes...
我看到她穿着的衣服
..And she looked like... she looked like a man!
她看来像... 她看来像个男人
She was a man?
她是个男人
The club scene used to be so simple.
俱乐部里的情景都很简单
It's off the record?
这不列入纪录吧?
Scout's honour.
以童军的荣誉发誓
One can't rule out the
我们不能排除
possibility we're looking for a transvestite.
凶手有变装癖
I think Don Juan knows the difference between males and females.
我想花♥花♥公♥子♥ 分得出男女之间的不同
I don't want us to ignore the obvious.
我只是不想忽略明显的地方
How else could you explain a
我的意思是你怎样解释
woman overpowering a 200lb cop?
一个女人 击倒一个200磅的警♥察♥?
She was a he.
"她"就是"他"
Agent Mulder, Agent Scully, the
穆德探员? 史卡利探员?
credit card stolen from the last victim
华盛顿最后一个受害人被偷走的信♥用♥卡♥
was just used...
刚被人使用
..To order takeout in a hotel downtown eight blocks from here.
在市中心的饭店买♥♥外卖♥♥ 大约离这里八个路口
It was always forbidden,...
这是被禁止的
..But after the first time I couldn't help myself.
但自从第一次之后 我便无法自拔
Touching a human man,...
触摸一个男人
..Or a woman,...
或女人...
..Is as powerful for me as it was for you.
对我冲击很大 正如对你们一样
This is Agent Scully
这是史卡利探员 要求警方和其他探员支援
requesting police backup at 771 Catherine Street.
地点在凯瑟琳街771号♥
It's the Hotel Catherine.
这是凯瑟琳饭店
Your world offers pleasures.
你们的世界提供快乐...
Pleasures we don't know because we're different.
是我们不知道的快乐 因为我们不一样
But you know that now.
但现在你们知道了
The others will punish me for what I've done.
其他人会因我的作为惩罚我
They'll find me...
他们会找到我
..Because the day is coming
因为离开的日子即将来临
and they won't leave without me.
他们不会没有我而离去
Mulder!
穆德?
Delivery.
送外卖♥♥
FBI! FBI! Clear! Stay down!
联邦调查局 别动! 趴下!
Dead body!
尸体!
Scully?
史卡利?
I'm OK.
我没事!
Scully, down the stairs.
史卡利 在楼下
Federal agent. I'm armed!
调查局探员! 我要开枪了!
Back away!
退后!
Step away!
走开!
Step away!
走开!
Please... don't hurt him.
请...别伤害他
No. Step away.
不 走开!
I'm armed.
我要开枪了
Scully!
史卡利!
The surrounding ten blocks have been secured for the past hour.
附近十个路口 已经封锁了一个小时
We set up roadblocks on all routes out to Steveston.
我们在所有到史提芬顿的路上设了路障
So far nothing, no reports of them.
到目前为止没有他们的消息
There's no way they could get through.
他们不可能走其他的路
What if they did get through?
如果他们真的逃走了呢?
There's only one place they'd hide.
他们只有一个地方可以躲藏
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表