not by full moon
不是在月圆之夜
but when its blood lust builds to uncontrollable level
当无法控制对血的渴望时
the man changes to a sickening creature.
人就变成恶心的怪兽
It kills, releasing a savage energy.
藉由杀戮来释放残酷的能量
The man returns to his true self
而当他变回人型时
unaware of what has happened.
不知道发生过什么事
The cycle begins anew the next day.
翌日又开始循环
This continues until death.
不断继续直到死亡
One night
有一晚
when I was 16 years old
当我还是16岁时
I was coming back from fishing in the Cut Bank Creek.
于溪边钓完鱼回家
I knew a shortcut behind Watkins' house.
我知道华金斯家后面有捷径
There was a... A groan.
我听到... 呻♥吟♥声...
Not animal,
不是动物
but not human.
也不是人类
I looked into his window.
我往他的窗里看
He was covered in sweat and blood.
他满身都是汗和血
He was in a great,
他受着极大
great pain.
极大的痛苦
His arm... the skin ripped.
他手臂... 皮肤裂开...
It tore up and fell to the floor.
他扯掉后 掉在地上
Claws sprang from his fingernails.
从手指长出长爪
He turned, screaming
他转身 怒吼
and he saw me.
然后他看到我
His eyes...
他的眼睛...
his eyes were still human.
他的眼睛仍然是人类
They begged me to kill him
他求我杀死他
and if I had been hunting and had my gun
如果我带枪出来打猎
I'd have done it without a second thought.
我不会多想就马上杀了他
But being a boy,
但我只是个男孩
and scared to death
又嚇得要死
I ran away.
我就逃走了
Shortly after, the police killed him.
不久后 警♥察♥杀死了他
But the manitou rose again.
但神灵又出现了
Eight years later.
在八年之后
But with Watkins dead
但华金斯死后
how could there have been an attack by a manitou?
怎么还有人被神灵袭击呢?
Watkins had a son.
华金斯有个儿子
It could be passed along bloodlines.
这可能会遗传
Gwen.
葛雯
If Joe Goodensnake was this creature
如果约瑟夫 古登史奈的怪病
then perhaps it didn't originate in him by the first attack
不是因为被袭击
but was handed down through the bloodlines.
而是由遗传得来的
Gwen could have it also.
这表示葛雯可能也一样
Gwen could have killed Parker.
可能是葛雯杀死派克
Gwen!
葛雯!
No, no, no...!
不...
You're under arrest, Gwen,
你被逮捕了 葛雯
for stealing Ish's car.
你偷了艾许的车子
What happened?
发生什么事 葛雯?
What are you running from?
你在逃避什么?
I saw it.
我看到了!
I saw it kill Parker.
我... 我看到它杀了派克
Let her up.
让她起来
I went there after the funeral.
在丧礼之后 我去了那里
I was going to mess up the kid.
我本来要去教训那孩子
So I waited.
所以我等...
Parker was on the porch.
但派克在前廊
Then this thing,
然后那东西
this animal...
那野兽...
Oh, my God!
天啊...
I've never been so scared.
我从没这么害怕过
I ran, and I hid in the woods all day.
我逃走了 整天躲在林子里
I wanted to get out...
我想离开
I wanted to get out of here.
我想离开这里
I wanted to get out of here.
我想离开这里
Bring her inside.
带她进屋子
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. This is Doctor Joseph.
你好 我是约瑟夫医生
This is Agent Mulder from the F.B.I.
我是调查局的穆德探员
I was told I could reach Agent Scully at this number.
有人告诉我打这个号♥码 可以找到史卡利探员
We released Lyle Parker from the hospital.
是的 我们让赖尔派克离开医院
She's taking him back to the ranch.
她带他回牧场去
I can reach her there?
所以我可以在那里找到她?
They just left.
他们刚离开
There's something I feel you should know.
有些事我觉得该让你知道
I received the blood tests performed on Lyle Parker
我接到赖尔派克的血液分♥析♥报告
and there's something rather unsettling.
有件事很奇怪
What's that?
什么事?
Traces of his father's blood type.
发现了他父亲的血
It can only be there through ingestion.
只有摄取才可能有此状况
Power's out.
停电了
Yep. Happens to us all the time
是的 这里时常发生
being out here in the sticks.
在森林里经常会这样
I'll fire up the generator.
我去启动发电机
You okay?
你还好吧?
I feel sick.
我觉得不舒服
Please, help me into the bathroom.
请扶我去洗手间
Damn. Keeps disconnecting.
该死! 还是接不通
The mountains must be blocking the signal.
一定是山阻碍了通讯
How much farther?
还有多远?
About seven miles.
大约7里
Lyle, let me come in.
赖尔? 让我进去
Lyle, I want to take you back to the hospital. Okay?
赖尔 我带你回医院好吗?
No!
不!
I'll be all right.
我没事
Lyle?
赖尔?
Lyle, answer me.
赖尔 回答我
Lyle, are you all right?
赖尔 你没事吧?
Scully!
史卡利!
It's okay. It's me.
没事 是我
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生什么事
Something jumped me downstairs. I lost my gun.
有东西在楼下袭击我 我的枪不见了
I heard it come up here. Come on.
是的 我听到它上来 跟我来
Okay.
好的
You all right?
你没事吧?
Oh, my God.
天啊!
He was in the bathroom sick
他在洗手间内很不舒服
and then we were attacked by the mountain lion.
然后我们被山狮袭击
It wasn't a mountain lion, Scully.
不是山狮 史卡利
It's still in a cage.
山狮还在后面的笼子里
Where's Gwen?
葛雯在哪里?
She said she'd come see us before we left.
她说会在我们走之前过来的
She left last night.
她昨晚离开了
Gave away all her possessions to her friends.
把她所有的东西分给了朋友
Just pulled up and left?
她刚赶过来就马上离开?
Why?
她为什么要这样做?
Her brother's gone, no family.
她弟弟死了 没有家人
Trouble with Parker is all over.
跟派克的纠纷已经结束了
Maybe she saw something
也许她看到了一些
that she wasn't ready to understand.
她无法了解的事
Maybe.
也许是
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
F.B.I.
探员
See you in about...
大约8年后
eight years.
再见
I hope not.
希望不要
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表