You're around to wrap up your investigation.
你只是来为调查做结尾
I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your brother.
我只想说 我对你弟弟的事感到很遗憾
I feel sad for anyone who loses a part of their family.
我对任何失去家中一份子的人 都会感到难过
A part?
一份子?
He was my whole family.
他是我的全部
I'm it now.
现在只剩我一个人了
As a demonstration of sorrow
为了表示我的哀痛
I'm supposed to give away
依照习俗
all my brother's possessions.
我应该把他的遗物分给大家
Gwen, I don't know what to say.
葛雯 我不知道该说些什么
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了
He had more possessions than he had friends.
他的遗物比朋友还多
I read the report of your investigation
我看过你的调查报告
into the Goodensnake homicide.
关于古登史奈的谋杀案
It was very good.
写得很好
It was thorough, professional.
很仔细 很专业
But what I want to know is off the record.
但我想知道的是纪录以外的事
What do you think really happened?
你们认为到底是怎么一回事?
Your explanation, Agent Mulder
你的解释 穆德
is lying on that burial platform.
正躺在葬礼台上
Why don't you just accept that and go home?
为何你不接受事实然后回家?
Charley, do you believe in shape-shifting?
查理 你相信变形吗?
This is a funeral.
这是场葬礼
Get out!
离开这里
I want to show my respects.
我只想表示我的尊重
I don't want your respects.
我不要你的尊重
I want your heart to grow cold.
我要你的心变冷
I want you to feel what I'm feeling!
我要你感受到我的感受
I think you better leave, Mr. Parker.
我认为你最好离开 派克先生
I wish your brother could be here.
我希望你弟弟还活着
I wish that more than anything else.
我是真心诚意这么想
By the way the body's been mutilated
以尸体支离破碎的情况来看
I'd say he's been attacked by a large predator
我可以说 他是被大型的猛兽袭击
or somebody wanted it to look that way.
或是有人刻意做成那样
Do you think this is retaliation
你认为这是有人
for the death of Joe Goodensnake?
为约瑟夫 古登史奈复仇吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Have you talked to Gwen Goodensnake?
你与葛雯 古登史奈谈过吗?
She seemed pretty upset last night.
昨晚她看来很难过
She's gone.
她走了
Nobody has seen her since the funeral.
葬礼之后就没人见过她
I've put an A.P.B. Out on her.
我会派人去找她
And what about Lyle Parker?
赖尔 派克呢?
We can't find him either.
我们也找不到他
He could be dead as well.
他可能也死了
I'll take a look around.
我去找找看
That's not from any animal I've ever seen.
这不是普通的动物 我从来没见过
Sheriff, I think it's time we had a talk.
警长 我们应该好好的谈谈
An exchange of ideas?
交换意见?
Mulder!
穆德!
I'm taking Lyle to the hospital.
穆德 我带赖尔去医院
He's suffering from exposure.
他受到灼伤
When he's been checked out
等他看过医生
I'm gonna question him.
我会问他话
What are you hiding?
你隐瞒着什么?
I thought it was over.
我以为事件已经结束
Over?
结束?
Is that why you wouldn't allow
所以你不肯
an autopsy on Joe Goodensnake's body?
让我们解剖约瑟夫 古登史奈?
You thought it would all end when he was cremated?
你以为当葬礼过后 一切就会结束吗?
What were you afraid we'd find?
你害怕我们会发现什么?
I can't tell you
我不能告诉你
but I'll take you to somebody who can.
但我会带你去见 一个能告诉你的人
I'm ashamed to say it
我不好意思说
after what happened at the funeral.
葬礼后发生的事
I picked up some bourbon
我喝了些威士忌
and I don't remember a thing after that.
之后就什么都不记得了
Sometimes, when I'm down
有时当我心情不好时
I go out to where me and my dad keep stray animals
我会出去看我和爸爸收养的流浪动物
that wander in on the ranch.
它们都在牧场徘徊
I just watch them, you know.
我只是看着它们
Keeps things in perspective.
心情就会好得多
Anyway...
总之
my mom... when she was alive...
当我妈妈还活着时
was the one that started keeping those animals.
是她开始收养动物
I guess I go out there and think about her too.
我想我去那里也会想她
God, I must have been really wasted
天啊 我脱♥光♥衣服
to run around there naked.
在那边乱晃一定很难看
You must have thought I was one of those animals.
你一定以为 我是其中的一只动物
When you did go home, did you talk to your father?
你何时回家的? 跟你父亲谈过吗?
No. He'd have been mad I even went to the funeral.
不 知道我去参加葬礼 他会很生气
I...
我...
I have... an image of him
我记得他
sitting on the front porch
坐在前廊的影像
but... I don't remember talking to him.
不过...我不记得跟他谈过话
Why? Your father is dead.
为什么问这个? 你父亲去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It appears as if he's been...
他看起来像是
attacked by an animal, but...
被野兽袭击 但是...
I suspect it may be homicide.
我怀疑这可能是谋杀
Lyle, I lost my father recently
赖尔 我父亲最近才过世
and I know how overwhelming...
我了解你的心情...
Was it my fault?
是我的错吗?
By going to the funeral, did it anger them
我去参加葬礼就激怒他们
into killing my father?
来杀我父亲吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I can deal with death.
我可以接受死亡
You know, living on the ranch, being close to nature and all
住在牧场 跟大自然很接近
you see how it all works. Things are born. Things die.
你了解到大自然的运作 出生 死亡...
Everything else falls in between.
每个生命都是如此
But if I caused it...
但如果是我所引起的...
If I brought it on
如果是我带来的...
I couldn't, uh...
我不可...我...
I saw it once with my own eyes.
我亲眼见过一次
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
It seemed like a dream.
就好像一场梦
I was a boy.
我还是小孩
Was that 1946?
是1946年吗?
The Watkins case?
是华金斯案吗?
I sense you're different, F.B.I.
我感觉到你与众不同 探员
You're more open to Native American belief
你比一些原住民
than some Native Americans.
更接受原住民的信仰
You even have an Indian name...
你甚至有个印第安名字...
Fox.
福克斯(狐狸)
You should be Running Fox or Sneaky Fox.
你应该是"飞奔狐狸" 或是"鬼崇狐狸"
Just as long as it's not Spooky Fox.
只要不是"怪异狐狸"就好了
Tell me, Ish... what did you see?
告诉我 艾许 你看到什么?
Watkins had been attacked by an animal
华金斯独自在森林时
when he was alone in the woods.
被一只动物袭击
His scars healed. It was forgotten.
他的伤复原后 这件事就被遗忘了
Then the murders began.
接着谋杀案开始了
The Tregoes...
我们翠廓族人知道
we realized that Watkins had been attacked
华金斯是被亚尔罔京人
by what the Algonquins call the manitou
召唤的"神灵" 袭击
an evil spirit
那是邪恶的灵
capable of changing a man into a beast.
有能力把人变成野兽
To be attacked by a manitou
被神灵袭击的人
causes the victim to become one.
也会变成神灵
The healed scars on Joe Goodensnake's body.
约瑟夫 古登史奈的身上有痊愈的伤痕
The manitou overtakes a man by night,
神灵在夜晚控制人类
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表