Well, like I said,...
就像我告诉你的
..32 years,...
32年了
..I see a lot of weird stuff.
我见过很多奇怪的事
Like one time,...
像有一次
..A little over four years ago,...
4年多前
..I saw what I thought was...
我看见一个
..A large man...
很高大的人
..Come out of a copse of birch trees. Not a stitch of clothing.
从森林里走出来 没穿衣服
He was about sixty yards away.
大概有60码远
And he starts sniffing the air, you know, like a dog.
他到处闻来闻去 就像只狗一样
And then he looked straight at me, and I swear he smelled me,...
然后他盯着我 我发誓他闻到我的味道
..Because he took off into
因为他很快就消失在树林里
the woods so fast you'd swear he wasn't human.
你会发誓他不是人类
Really?
真的?
You never saw him again?
是啊 你再也没见过他吗?
No. But
没有 但是
I feel him.
我感觉到他
And... I've found things.
另外...我还发现
Some scat,...
有些痕迹
..HaIf-buried, like a cat's, only more human.
像猫留下的 但更像人留下的
Found a half-eaten rabbit
吃到一半的死兔子
with what looked like a human cuspid tooth,...
肉里卡着一颗人类的犬齿
..And deer bones, looked like they'd been sharpened into tools.
还有些鹿骨 看起来 被削尖当作工具
You think it's responsible for the body you found?
你认为那就是杀害流浪汉的凶手吗?
Well...
我
I got a pension coming up in a few years.
再过几年就退休了
You know, you say the wrong thing...
你知道如果你说错话...
Yeah. I'll tell you one thing.
是的 不过我可以告诉你
I don't ever come out here without my weapon any more.
之后我来这里一定带武器
How far is it into town from here?
这里离城里有多远?
About a mile, a mile and a half.
大约1哩...到1哩半
I'm staying at the Galaxy Gateway for a couple of days.
这几天我都住在星际饭店
If you think of anything, will you call me? Sure.
你想到什么线索 打个电♥话♥给我 没问题
Look at this gorilla outfit!
看这个猩猩面具
Where am I? I can't see!
我在哪里? 我看不到
It's OK. It's all right.
来 没事 没事了
What happened? Did you bump your head?
怎么了? 撞到头了吗?
Cruiser! Stop that!
克鲁泽 不要这样
Go on.
来吧!
What happened?
怎么了?
Jungle warfare. I could kill that dog.
丛林大战 我要杀掉那只狗
If the hit squad doesn't get to him before you do.
如果在你攻击之前 小队不能找到它的话
I am so glad you're here, Dana.
真高兴你来 丹娜
Hey! Get off me! Cruiser!
从我身上下来 克鲁泽
Cruiser, get down!
克鲁泽 下来
Oh!
哦
You're amazing. What?
你真是不可思议! 怎么了?
You're a natural.
你真的很有天分
I don't know how you keep it together.
我不知道你怎么能处理这一切
Mommy radar.
母亲的天性
I don't think I'm cut out for this, El.
我不认为我能处理
You went to the FBI Academy.
丹娜 你从联邦调查局受训结业
What better training for motherhood?
那里有教人如何当母亲吗?
Seriously. You're great with kids. What do you mean?
真的 你跟小孩相处得很好 你觉得呢?
When do I find the time? First you have to get a life.
我哪来的时间? 首先你得先有自己的时间
Of course, it helps if you can find a man.
当然罗 找个伴侣也有帮助
Know of any? They're disappearing faster...
找谁? 但他们消失的速度
..Than the Brazilian rainforest.
比巴西雨林消失得还快
What about that guy you work with? Mulder?
你的同事怎么样? 穆德?
I thought you said he was cute.
是的 你说他很可爱
He's ajerk. He's not ajerk.
他是个讨厌鬼 他也不是个讨厌鬼
He's... um...
他是...
He's obsessed with his work.
他是个工作狂
Hi hi
你好 你好
Hi. I'm Rob. Scott's dad. - Oh! Come in. - Thanks.
我是罗伯 史考特的父亲 请进 谢谢
Hey, tiger!
老虎
How you doing? You having a good time?
你好吗? 开心吗?
Divorced.
离婚了
Did anybody here know Roger Crockett?
有人认识罗杰 克拉奇吗?
He was murdered two days ago.
他两天前被杀了
Ma'am, can I...
女士 请问...
Roger Crockett?
罗杰 克拉奇?
Anybody?
有人认识吗?
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
Did you know Roger Crockett?
你认识罗杰 克拉奇吗?
Did you hear how he died?
你知道他怎么死的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Any ideas who might have done it?
谁会做这种事呢?
You a cop?
你是警♥察♥?
No, I'm FBI.
不是 我是联邦调查局的人
I'll show you something.
我让你看些东西
Ok.
好的
I need some money.
我需要点钱
What is this? Stuck in the pocket of a jacket I found.
这是什么? 我在一件外套口袋里找到这个
Does it mean anything to you?
你知道什么吗?
I've seen it. Where?
我看过 哪里?
Right here, digging in the trash. Here?
在这里 在那里翻垃圾 这里?
Are you hustling me?
你在骗我吗?
Swear to God.
我向神发誓
What do you think it is? I don't know.
你认为你看到什么? 我不知道
It scared the hell out of me.
把我嚇死了
Has anybody else seen it?
其他人也有看到吗?
Everybody's pretty freaked.
是的 其他人也都嚇坏了
Anybody told the cops? What, you think they don't know?
有人通知警♥察♥吗? 你认为他们不知道吗?
Where are you sleeping tonight?
你今晚睡哪里?
You're standing in my bedroom.
你现在站的地方就是
You know the Galaxy Gateway?
你知道星际饭店吗?
Room 756.
756号♥房♥
Go ahead.
去吧
They got HBO?
房♥里有电影台吗?
Yeah. They do.
有
We've got a man up on that roof. Nothing to be afraid of.
先生 屋顶上有人 没什么好怕的
We can give you a warm place to sleep it off.
我们会带你去 一个温暖的地方休息
Hey! Back off!
后退
Alright.Calm down.
没事 冷静下来
There's a man up on that roof! Get in the car! Now!
我告诉你有人在上面 上车 快点
What the hell are you doing?!
你到底在干什么?
Enjoying the nightlife here in Atlantic City.
享受亚特兰大市的夜生活
I'll go right to the DA's office if I have to.
我会跟检察官报告的
Obstructing an investigation.
你妨碍调查
Misconduct. - Let's go see her together.
行为不检... 很好 我们一起去见她
We could add "Withholding evidence".
还可以再加一项"窝藏证物"
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Statements given to you describing something stalking the city.
那些叙述 描述在亚特兰大市 暗巷里的传言
This is the fishing trip
这就是他们半夜3点
they get me up at three in the morning for?
把我叫起来的原因?
Unbelievable!
真令人不可置信
Why else would you be sweeping the streets tonight?
你今晚为何会出来巡逻?
You know it's out there.
你知道他会出现
I got a perpetrator out there.
我捉到一名嫌犯
Whether it's Hannibal the Cannibal or Elmer Fudd,
不管他是吃人的还是喝醉酒的
I've got a job to protect people.
我的工作是保护人♥民♥
Is that yourjob? Or is it to
那是你的工作?
keep the dice rolling?
还是你的工作是让骰子滚动?
The tour buses rolling in?
让观光巴士一直开进来?
You can't fill those casinos,
如果你不能让赌场客满
this town disappears like a quarter down the slot.
这个城市很快就会完蛋
I've seen it.
我看到了
Seen what?
看到什么?
You've been spending too much time in supermarket checkout lines.
你在超级市场 花了太多时间排队
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表