You call this life?!
我这算是活着吗
What in tarnation do you want?
你们到底想要做什么
We're here to arrest Leonard Vance. Where is he?
我们要逮捕雷纳德 他在哪里
You must be mistaken.
你们一定是搞错了
I'm afraid not.
没有搞错 牧师
We traced a pesticide order to him from a company in Knoxville.
我们发现 他买♥♥了化学药品
Cyanogen bromide - it's a cyanide derivative.
溴化氰 是一种氰化物的衍生物
Leonard poisoned those people.
雷纳德毒死了那些人
Get your clothes on, Vance. You're under arrest.
穿上衣服 凡斯 你被捕了
I betrayed him.
我背叛了他
Cyanide. There's no way to tell how much he's ingested.
氰化物 不知道他服了多少
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
It's too late, we have to take him hospital ourselves.
太迟了 我们必须送他去医院
"Why didn't he let me die?"
我心想 "他为什么不让我死呢"
Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing,...
小心假先知 他们会披着羊皮来到你面前
..But inwardly are...
但里面是
..Are ravening wolves!
是贪婪饥饿的狼
That's what I thought he was,...
我认为他是恶狼
..Because who else would bring me back...
不然还有谁会把面目全非的我带回人间
..Looking like this! He was here.
他来过
Who?
谁
Samuel.
山姆
The man's delirious.
他精神错乱了
He was here, reverend.
他来过了 牧师
Right in this room.
就在这房♥里
And he forgave me.
然后他原谅了我
Rather than simply killing Samuel,
凡斯没有直接杀死山姆
Vance contrived to kill the ministry's faith in him.
却想让大家对他失去信心
We have evidence connecting
我们有充分的证据显示
him both to the courtroom infestation...
他与法♥院♥的蝗虫之灾
..And to the poisoning deaths of three members of the ministry.
以及毒死三个信众的案子有关
Vance 's obsession outlived Samuel, however.
可是凡斯对山姆有深切的愧疚
His conscience haunted him until
他饱受良心折磨 使他产生幻觉
he became delusory and finally took his own life,...
最后要了他自己的命
..Effectively ending our investigation.
我们的调查也到此结案
In light of this information,
从这个事件看来
it is highly doubtful that there have ever been...
在田纳西州肯伍德郡
..Any miracles in Kenwood, Tennessee.
是否有神迹非常可疑
Mulder.
我是穆德
Scully?
史卡利
Sheriff Daniels just called.
丹尼斯警长刚打电♥话♥来
Samuel's body's missing from the morgue.
山姆的尸体不见了
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
One so far.
目前有一个晚上值班的护士
The night nurse who made the report - Beatrice Salinger.
碧翠丝沙林杰报的案
She saw somebody take the body?
她目击到有人带走尸体
Not actually.
不全然
What do you mean?
什么意思
Talk sense, deputy.
说清楚点 副警长
She didn't exactly see anyone taking the body.
她没看到有人带走尸体
Well, what then?
那是怎么回事
She, uh... She claims she saw Samuel walking out by himself.
她说她看到山姆自己走出去
Sounds crazy, I know, but...
知道这听起来很疯狂
..That's what she told me.
但她是这么说的
You coming, sheriff?
你要一起来吗 警长
I was drinking my coffee...
我正在喝咖啡
..And going over the night orders for my ward, 7 South,...
翻阅南七区病房♥的病历
..When he walked right by me.
这时候看他走了过去
His face was all black and blue.
他的脸全是瘀青
And you're sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks,
起初我以为是我眼花了
which happens a lot on graveyard.
值大夜班常会这样
So I got up to look again, but I lost him round a corner.
所以起身想看个清楚 他转过弯后就不见了
He just vanished. Then I went to check the morgue...
就这样消失了 然后我去太平间检查
..And his body was gone.
他的尸体不见了
I don't believe this. This is insane.
我不相信 这简直疯狂
I'm not listening to this woman's crazy talk.
我不要听这女人的疯言疯语
I'm not the only one who saw him, sheriff!
我不是唯一看到他的人 警长
So I know I'm not crazy.
所以我知道我没疯
Other people saw him, too.
其他人也看到了
I'm not crazy.
我没有疯
It was Samuel.
那真的是山姆
This isn't true, Maurice,...
这不是真的吧 莫利斯
..Is it?
是吗
The boy was an awful fake, just like you said,
就如你所说的 那男孩是骗子
wasn't he, Maurice?
不是吗 莫利斯
Wasn't he, Maurice?
不是吗 莫利斯
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you...
长官 请你
..To come with me.
跟我来
District attorney wants to ask
检察官想问你
you some questions concerning the boy's death.
一些和那男孩死亡有关的问题
Sundays will probably never be the same again in these parts.
这里的星期天 大概再也不会像以前一样了
I have a strong sense the
我觉得哈特利牧师
reverend won't be able to give up the pulpit.
不会放弃讲道坛
Even without his son?
即使没有他的儿子
It might even strengthen his faith.
这也许更加强他的信念
The boy did rise from the dead.
那男孩的确死而复生
That kind of thing happens
这种事大概每两千年
only once or twice every two thousand years.
只会发生一 两次
Yeah, and I have a story about a plague of locusts.
是的 而我有个蝗虫天灾的故事
I hope Reverend Hartley didn't
我只希望这件事 不是哈特利自导自演
arrange this body snatching as his miracle of miracles.
再渲染成神迹中的神迹
Somehow I don't think so.
我不认为是这样
What exactly do you think?
那你的看法如何
I think people are looking hard for miracles,...
我想世人一心渴望神迹
..So hard that maybe they
甚至因此看到
make themselves see what they want to see.
自己想看到的东西
Are you coming, Mulder?
穆德 你来不来
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表