Just wanted to reel me in.
只想叫我本份一点
They're ready.
他们准备好了
It is the opinion of this Court
根据本席的意见
that Eugene Victor Tooms
尤金托姆
shall on this day be released from the Druid Hill Sanitarium.
可立刻从狄鲁希尔康复中心获得释放
Court also attaches these conditions:
法庭也有附带条件
One, that he remain in counseling under the care of Dr. Aaron Monte...
第一 他仍要接受 蒙特医生的监管
that he may retain his job at the Baltimore Regulations Animal Shelter
他可以回到巴尔的摩动物管理中心的工作岗位
and last, he take residence in the house of Mr. And Mrs. Arlan Green
最后 他将住在 亚伦夫妇的家
trained in a program to assist patients released from Druid Hill
他们受过训练 专门协助狄鲁希尔的病人
in their transition to society.
帮助他们重新适应社会生活
Mr. Tooms?
托姆先生
Do you understand and accept these conditions?
你明白和接受这些条件吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Very well. You're free to go.
很好 你可以走了
I'm not taking my eyes off him.
我一定会盯住他的
He'll kill again first chance he can,
穆德 等等... 他需要杀人
but he won't kill the old couple.
他逮到机会就会杀人 但他不会杀那对老夫妇
Tooms didn't remain a secret for 100 years
他不敢这么明目张胆
by not being careful.
他小心行事 才能秘密的活上这一百年
Think of him as an animal.
把他想成一种动物
He kills out of necessity or self-defense.
他只在需要或自卫时才杀人
If he makes an attempt, I'll be there.
只要他企图行凶 我就马上阻止他
I'll keep surveillance with you.
好吧 我跟你一起监视他
If he can't be tied to recent evidence
我会监视他的 要是近期的证据不能定他罪
go to the earlier murders to prove it was him.
那我就用以前的谋杀案 来证明是他
That was 30 or 60 years ago.
那是30和60年前耶
There's no statute of limitation on murder.
谋杀罪没有追诉期限
That's going to entail
穆德 这就需要
unorthodox methods of investigation.
非正统的调查方法
If you're resistant because you don't believe
听着 史卡利 若你拒绝是因你不相信
I'll respect that, but if you're resistant
我会尊重
because of bureaucratic pressure, they've not only reeled you in
但若你拒绝是因为当局的压力
they've skinned you.
他们不但收服了你 他们还削弱你
Arlan: I hope you'll be comfortable, Eugene.
希望你住得舒服 尤金
The room in the back is small
后面的房♥间比较小
but I'm sure you'll be able to squeeze in.
但我相信你能适应的
Tooms: I'm sure.
我会的
Excuse me.
对不起
Could you help me find my dog?
能帮我找我的狗吗?
He's a Norwegian elkhound.
是只挪威猎犬
His name is Heinrich.
叫做海瑞克
I use him to hunt moose.
我用它去捉麋鹿
LfTooms gets away now
如果这次被托姆逃了
then the next time he takes a life
他下一次重生时
you'll be nearly my age.
你就是我这个年纪了
Detective Briggs, you helped us so much before.
布利格探员 之前你帮了我们大忙
Now we have to prove that Tooms was involved
现在我们要证明托姆
in the killings you investigated 30 years ago.
与30年前调查的谋杀案有关
You've lived with this case half your life.
你花了大半生在追查这案件
There must be something.
一定有很多资料
Maybe a connection between the victims.
可能是死者之间的关连
Now, I know that we've seen all of the evidence
我们已经见过所有证据
but is there anything, anything at all
但还有没有一些其他的
amongst the evidence that does not fit?
在所有的证据中 有没有一些不符的地方?
There was something
的确是有些
that never did sit quite right with me.
让我摸不着头脑的事情
All of the victims that I investigated in '63
我在63年调查的所有被害者
were found at the crime scene, liver extracted.
被人发现时肝脏都被摘除
All five.
五个都是
As were the four most recent murders.
最近四个死者也是这样
When I was a sheriff
当我还是警长
during the Powhatan Mills killings of 1933
于1933年调查米尔斯凶杀案期间
only four of the victims were found at the crime scene.
在案发现场只找到四具尸体
However, there was a fifth person
可是第五个死者
who was missing and never found
下落不明 尸体一直没被寻获
but this...
但这些
this was discovered at the Ruxton Chemical Plant
是在卢森顿化学工厂发现的
when it was under construction.
当时还在施工
But it doesn't belong to the other victims.
但它不属于其他被害者
That doesn't prove it belongs to a person murdered by Tooms.
那并不表示 它属于托姆所杀的被害者
I'm positive Tooms hid this one victim
我肯定托姆藏了尸体
because something about the body could prove he was the killer.
因为尸体上的某个地方 能证明他是凶手
What makes you positive? A hunch.
你为何如此笃定? 直觉
An old-fashioned hunch.
传统的直觉
You've got to trust your instincts.
你要相信你的本能
And what does your instinct say
你的本能怎样说?
about where Tooms buried the body?
托姆把尸体埋在哪里?
In the cement where they poured the foundation
在化学工厂的
of the chemical plant.
地基水泥里面
Scully: Ground-penetrating radar.
深入地下雷达探测器
It bounces signals off of objects or cavities.
有物体就会出现信♥号♥♥
Tells you where the body is.
就能知道尸体在哪里
Well, it signals if something inordinate is present.
若有不规则物质存在 一样有信♥号♥♥
An experienced operator attempts to differentiate
有经验的操作员能分辨出
if the signal is a body or a stone or a hole in the ground.
该信♥号♥♥是尸体 石头或地洞
Differentiate. Mmhmm.
分辨?
You mean he guesses.
你是说他的猜测?
Well, it's an educated guess.
这是有根据的猜测
How are we doing?
情况如何?
Well, it's really hard to tell.
很难说 有点可能 没找到什么...
It's here. Here!
就是这里 这里
What is it?
什么事?
It's here! It's right here!
就是这里 就是这里
Agent Scully! Look at this.
史卡利探员 来看看
Woman: Robotoddler's finally sleeping.
小傢伙终于睡了
I'm gonna watch TV in bed.
我要到床上看电视
Okay.
好的
Screw it.
该死
Christine: Honey, would you go down and get that?
你能下去开门吗?
F.B.I.
联邦调查局
I suspect an intruder in your house. What?
我怀疑有人闯进你家 什么?
Someone opened my window.
有人开了我的窗户
I suspect the year of death to be in the mid-1930s.
我怀疑死亡时间 为1930年的年中
Anterior surface of the right femur was green
右大腿骨前端的表面呈绿色
indicating a long-term exposure to copper
显示长♥期♥曝露在铜下面
1933, '31, 1933.
1933年 31年 33年...
Can you determine cause of death?
你能确定死因吗?
My instinct says that burial in cement is murder.
我的直觉认为 埋在水泥里是被谋杀
Uh, no. At the moment
不 到目前为止...
I have found no definite proof of murder.
没有发现被谋杀的证据
There are gnawing marks near the ribs.
在肋骨处有齿印
However, I suspect that's the result of rodent activity
可是我怀疑那是尸体
prior to the body being set in the cement.
被埋进水泥前老鼠啃噬的结果
We need to see much more of the remains to determine cause of death.
需要进一步的研究 才能确定死因
As you know, it's a slow, but necessary process.
如你所知 处理过程缓慢但绝对必要
I did try a little something.
我试过一些办法
It's a little premature if we're going by the book.
如果按规定处理 是有点太早下定论
Well, we'll keep it off the record.
我们不列入纪录就是了
Good. Thank you. The old man, Mr. Briggs,
好 谢谢你 那老人家 布利格先生
he gave me a photo of the missing person in '33
他给我一张于33年失踪的人的相片
suspected of being a murder victim.
怀疑此人已被谋害
I ran a computer-assisted photographic superimposition on what we have of the skull.
我把头骨用电脑模拟 重塑出死者生前的容貌
This is not official
这不是正式结果
but that skeleton was that person.
但头骨是属于这个人
It's not enough. It doesn't tie it to Tooms.
这还是不够 不足以指证托姆
Well, it's a start.
至少是个开始
Mulder, it's getting a bit ripe in here, don't you think?
穆德 你车子里有怪味 你没闻到吗?
Pine scented.
松木的气味
(Sniffs) Better?
好点了吗?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表