Kevin?
凯文?
Mulder?
穆德
What does it mean?
这有什么含意?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna check upstairs.
我去楼上看看
Oh, my God!
天啊
What is it?
什么?
Just come up here.
上来
Look.
看
It's her!
是她
It's Ruby.
是露碧
This is a long shot. They could be anywhere.
机会渺茫 穆德 他们可能已经出国了
You know, when I was a kid...
我很小的时候
..I had this ritual.
我有这种习惯
I'd close my eyes before I walked into my room.
在走进房♥间之前 我会双眼紧闭
Because I thought that one day when I opened them my sister would be there.
因为我相信有一天 我睁开眼睛会看到我妹妹
Just lying in bed...like nothing ever happened.
躺在床上 好像什么事情都没发生过
I'm still walking into that room.
直到今天
Every day of my life.
我还是这样走进房♥间
Scully!
史卡利!
Dadene!
达莲!
Look, there's a trailhead.
看 那边有条路
Are you OK? It's here. I saw it.
你还好吗? 它在这里 我看到了
Where's Kevin? I couldn't keep up.
凯文在哪里? 我跟不上他
Go ahead!
去追
Kevin!
凯文!
Are you OK? She's back!
你没事吧? 她回来了!
Kevin, I'm sorry, but...
凯文很对不起但是...
She's here. I know it!
她在这里我知道!
Kevin, I don't think she is.
凯文我不认为她在这里
I know you wanted it to be her. I did too. Mulder!
我知道你希望她回来我也一样 穆德!
Come on!
跟我来
Scully?
史卡利!
Ruby!
露碧
She's unconscious but alive.
她失去了知觉 但她还活着
I'll get help.
我去请求救援
She's been awake for almost an hour.
护士说她一个小时前醒来了
Any ideas what caused the coma?
什么原因导致昏迷?
No sign of head trauma, no narcotic traces
没有头部创伤 没有嗑药的迹象
or electrolyte abnormalities.
或电解质不正常
But her white blood cell count was sky-high.
但她的白血球数量非常高
Any attendant reduction in the lymphocyte population
淋巴腺细胞是否有减少
or release of glucocorticoids?
或葡萄糖肾上腺脂醇增加?
Um...
嗯...
Actually, both. How did you know that?
两样都有 你怎么知道?
They're symptoms of prolonged weightlessness.
那是长♥期♥无重状态的症状
Shuttle astronauts have reported similar imbalances.
太空人也有类似的症状
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Ruby.
嗨 露碧
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We're with the FBI.
我们来自联邦调查局
I'm Special Agent Dana Scully and this is Fox Mulder.
我是史卡利特别探员 他是穆德
My mom said you might be coming by.
我妈妈说你们会来
How are you feeling?
你的感觉如何?
Fine, I guess.
我没事
Where were you, Ruby?
你去了哪里 露碧?
Can you tell us?
可以告诉我们吗?
It's OK, Ruby. He knows.
没关系 露碧 他什么都知道
I'm not supposed to tell.
我不能说
They told me not to say.
他们告诉我不能说...
Who told you?
谁告诉你?
Ruby, who told you?
露碧 是谁告诉你?
Sweetheart, you don't have to say anything.
甜心 你什么也不用说
You're right. We should wait till Ruby gets a little stronger.
我同意 我们该等露碧好一点再来
Can we speak outside for a moment?
我们能不能到外边说话?
I think that it's best that we put all of this behind us.
我认为 我们最好把这件事完全忘记
I mean,hasn't Ruby been through enough already?
露碧已经受够了
I know how disoriented she must seem right now.
我知道她现在很困惑 几星期以后
But in a couple of weeks, we...
也许几天以后 我们可以...
I don't want her talking to you. Or anyone.
我不要她对你或任何人说话
She should be encouraged to tell her story.It's important that you let her.
你应该鼓励她说出来 这是很重要的
Important to who?
对谁重要?
I have my daughter back.I don't want more trouble.
我的女儿回来了 我不想再惹麻烦
Besides, she can't remember anything.
况且她什么也不记得
But she will remember one day,even if it's only in dreams.
但有一天她会记得的 就算是在梦中
When she does, she'll want to talk about it.
当她记得时 她会想要告诉别人
She'll need to talk about it.
她需要告诉别人
Like I did?
就像我当初一样?
Listen to me.
听着
I have been ridiculed for speaking my mind.
我说出我看到的却一辈子被嘲笑
But it was the truth, Darlene.
但那是事实达莲
It's caused me nothing but heartache.I don't want the same thing for her.
事实只会带来心痛 我不要她也像我一样
It doesn't have to be that way for Ruby.
露碧不会像你一样
As far as I know, she spent the last month on the back of a Harley-Davidson.
对我而言 她上个月坐机车旅行去了
Is that what you'll tell Kevin?
你要这样告诉凯文吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Your eyes are open? Yeah,there open ,but it's like...
你睁开眼睛了吗? 是的 我睁开的
..nothing's happening. Try turning your head.
但好像什么也看不到 转转你的头
I can't.
我不能
Why not? I don't know.
为什么不能? 我不知道
I can't move.
我动弹不得
So I don't.
所以我没有动
I just lie there in bed. Can you see your sister?
我只是躺在床上 你看到你妹妹吗?
No.
看不到
But I can hear her.
但我听得到她
What does she say? She's calling out my name...
她说什么? 她呼喊我的名字
..over and over again.
一遍又一遍
She's crying out for help.
她向我求救
But I can't help her.
我却无能为力
I can't move.
我动不了
Are you scared? I know I should be, but I'm not.
你害怕吗? 我知道我应该害怕 但我不怕
Do you know why? Because of the voice.
你知道为什么? 因为有一种声音
The voice? The voice in my head.
声音? 在我脑中的声音
What's it telling you? Not to be afraid.
对你说什么? 别害怕
It's telling me that no harm will come to her.
它对我说她不会受到伤害...
And that one day she'll return.
有一天她会回来
Do you believe the voice?
你相信那声音吗?
I want to believe.
我愿意相信
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表