Tooms hasn't come out of the house all day.
托姆整天都没有离开那房♥子
I sat through a Phillies game, an Orioles game and four hours of Ba-Ba-Booey.
我听了一场球赛 还有四个小时的电台脱口秀
When it got dark, I took a walk around the block.
天黑时 我在街口走了一圈
Do you have that sandwich I asked you to bring?
你带了我要的三明治吗?
It's liverwurst.
这是肝酱
Mulder, you know that proper surveillance
穆德 你知道
requires two pairs of agents... one pair relieving the other after 12 hours.
正规的跟监需要两对人马每一对轮流12小时
Article 30, paragraph 8.7?
第30章 第8.7段?
This isn't about doing it by the book.
这不是按规则行事的问题
This is about you not having slept for three days.
而是你3天没睡了
You're going to get sloppy
穆德 太累无法集中精神
and you're going to get hurt.
也很容易受伤 这是无可避免的
A request for other agents
要求其他探员来监视托姆会被否决的
to stake out Tooms would be denied.
因我们没有理由
Well, then I'll stay here. You go home.
那么我留下 你回家吧
They're out to put an end to the X-files, Scully.
他们想结束X档案 史卡利
I don't know why, but any excuse will do.
我不知为什么 但他们会随便找个藉口蛮干
I don't really care about my record
我不在乎我的纪录
but you'd be in trouble just sitting in this car
但你坐在这车里 恐怕会有麻烦
and I'd hate to see you carry an official reprimand
我不想看到
in your career file because of me.
你被我连累
Fox. (Chuckles)
福克斯...
And I... I even made my parents call me Mulder.
我...连我父母都叫我穆德
So... Mulder.
穆德
Mulder, I wouldn't put myself on the line for anybody but you.
穆德 除了你 我不会为别人冒险
If there's an iced tea in that bag, could be love.
如果那个袋子里有杯冰茶那我搞不好会爱上你
Must be fate, Mulder.
一定是命运的安排 穆德
Root beer.
是沙士
You're delirious. Go home and get some sleep.
你神智错乱了 回家睡一会儿吧
Here. Take my sandwich.
三明治给你 我只吃了一口
I only had one bite. You're going to want it later.
你晚点会想吃的 相信我
And call me if anything happens, immediately. I'll be here.
若发生什么事 马上通知我 我马上就到
Oh, and 11:30, station 790...
在11点半 790频道
Pete Rose Late Night Sports Talk radio show.
有彼特罗斯的 夜间体育广播节目
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
我不会错过的
It has worked, hasn't it?
成功了吧?
You'll be all right now. I know it's worked!
你现在没事了
Yeah, they found him out cold in the street.
我就知道会成功
He's been beaten up pretty badly.
他们发现 他倒在街上不省人事
Contusions, multiple lacerations.
他被打得很惨 脑震荡 多处撕裂伤
Shoulder's been pulled right out of joint.
肩膀脱臼
Let's get him prepped for some blood work and X rays.
带他去抽血检验和照X光片
He's been kicked in the jaw
他的下鄂被踢伤
and it may be fractured.
可能骨折了 这儿还有个鞋印
Look, there's a partial shoe print.
我想先拍个照
I want to get a photo of that. We might be able to find the shoe that matches it later.
说不定以后可以找到那双鞋
Do you know who did this to you?
知不知道是谁打你?
We'll be right back, Mr. Tooms.
我们马上回来 托姆先生
Says it was an F.B.I. Agent named Mulder.
他说是联邦调查局探员穆德
So would you say he's delusional or just schizophrenic?
你说他是有妄想症 还是精神分♥裂♥?
Well, it's just a cursory exam, but there's nothing to indicate that.
我只做了粗略的检验 但没有发现类似症状
Agent Mulder? Yeah.
穆德探员吗? 是的
What's going on?
有什么事?
What's this about?
这是干什么?
Agent Mulder, get your things.
穆德探员 去收拾一下
You're in some trouble.
你有麻烦了
These are serious allegations.
这些是很严重的指控 证据对你很不利
The evidence is incriminating.
法庭的科学家都知道
A good forensic scientist would know there is not only a shoe print
受到攻击时 凶手留下的不只是鞋印
but also an impact point of a foot from inside the shoe.
还有脚部造成的冲击点
An analysis ofTooms' injury
只要仔细分♥析♥托姆的伤口
would show that my foot was not inside the shoe.
就知道他被鞋踢中时 我的脚不在鞋里
Are you suggesting Tooms is framing you?
你认为托姆陷害你吗?
Of course. If you were engaged in an unauthorized
当然 如果你确实未经批准
surveillance ofTooms
就一天二十四小时跟监托姆
how could he gain access to your shoe without you seeing him?
他怎能拿到你的鞋 而你却没有看到他呢?
Sir? I was engaged
长官
in the unauthorized surveillance as well
我也一样未经批准去做跟监
and Agent Mulder was orienting me
穆德探员 在托姆送医同时
on the situation at the time Tooms was admitted into the hospital.
正在对我解说跟监的情况
Agent Mulder could not have done it because he was with me.
不可能是穆德探员做的 因为他和我在一起
Agent Scully, you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
史卡利探员 你不会骗我吧?
Sir, I would expect you
长官 我希望你
to place the same trust in me as I do in you.
像我信任你一样的信任我
Agent Scully, may I have a word with Agent Mulder, please?
史卡利探员 我能单独跟穆德探员谈谈吗?
Fox...
福克斯
you are one of the finest, most unique agents
你是联邦调查局近60年来
in the nearly 60-year history of this institution.
最优秀 最独特的探员
I mean, we were talking about you when you were in the academy.
你还没毕业 我们就在谈论你
Now, most of us feel that your talents
现在我们大部分人 包括主管都觉得
are wasted on the X-files
要你处理X档案 浪费了你的才华
but we respect that you're deeply invested in those areas.
但我们尊重你 在那些方面的投入
But if these cases are creating such stress
但如果这些案件 造成如此压力
as to cause not only you to act inappropriately
不但导致你行为不当
but those agents close to you as well
还连带影响你身边探员的话
then may I advise you to step away... for a while?
我建议你暂时 抽身局外
Clear your head, take an extended vacation.
冷静一下 放个长假吧
That's a good idea.
这是个好主意
Thanks for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
You're forbidden to go near Eugene Tooms.
你已被禁止接近尤金 托姆
Mulder...
穆德
this was close.
这次算是有惊无险
Any closer and a thousand friends at the capitol
再胡闹下去
won't be able to help you.
你在华盛顿有再多朋友也帮不了你
Scully: These are Eugene Tooms' dental X rays
这些是尤金托姆的牙齿X光片
obtained from the Druid Hills Sanitarium.
是从狄鲁希尔康复所拿来的
Your sandwich gave me an idea.
你那晚给我的三明治 让我灵机一动
Dr. Plith mentioned he found gnawing
普里斯医生提过
on the rib cage near the location of the liver.
他在肋骨靠近肝脏的位置 发现齿印
Further excavation revealed more pronounced bite marks...
进一步挖掘 发现了更多齿印
human teeth marks.
是人类的齿印
Tooms will never voluntarily submit to a dental cast.
托姆绝不会自愿做齿模
This software can create an exact three-dimensional model
这个软件能从托姆的牙齿X光片
ofTooms' mouth from the dental radiograph.
制♥作♥出一模一样的 口部立体模型
We've also mapped out the bite marks
我们也绘制出
on the skeleton's rib, there.
肋骨上的齿印 这里
They match.
它们吻合
Eugene, Dr. Monte. Hi, Eugene.
尤金 蒙特医生来找你 你好 尤金
I wanted to see how everything was going.
我只是想来看看你的情况
Arlan: Susan and I are going out for the evening.
苏珊和我今晚要外出 回头见
Thanks.
谢谢
Great place. Wonderful place.
这个地方不错 非常不错的地方
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Why the newspapers strips, Eugene?
为何要撕报纸 尤金?
Are you making some paper-mache?
你在做混凝纸浆吗?
Yes. That's terrific.
对 太好了
Wonderful. I had no idea you were interested in art.
我不知道你对艺术有兴趣
I like art.
我喜欢艺术
I do too, and I'm very proud of you.
我也是 我为你感到骄傲
You know, art can provide a window to your thoughts and your feelings.
艺术能提供 让你抒发想法和感受的窗口
What are you doing, Eugene?
你在做什么 尤金?
Eugene, are you all right?
尤金 你没事吧?
That makes five.
那就是第五个牺牲者
He's building his nest. A 30year hibernation. Where would he go?
他在筑巢 准备冬眠30年 他去了哪里?
Where he's gone for the last 90 years: 66 Exeter Street.
他过去90年来的所在地 艾塞特街66号♥
No, they tore down that apartment building he lived in.
不 我已经查过了 那栋大楼已经拆了
What's there now?
现在变成什么?
Mulder: Thanks.
谢谢
He's got to be here.
他一定在这里
If he is drawn to this location for some reason
他到这里来一定有原因
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表