Dr. Secare was never supposed to have survived.
史卡尔医生不应该存活的
Dr. Berube's research was part
贝鲁医生的研究
of a top secret government project.
是政♥府♥最高机密的一部分
All they were interested in was the technology.
他们只对科学技术感兴趣
To have a hybrid living out in the real world...
要在世上混种出另一个生物?
too great a liability.
责任太大了
What if he should need
我的意思是
emergency medical procedure?
如果他需要紧急救援的程序呢?
The man has a blood chemistry
那个人的血
that is alien
是外星人的
and very likely toxic.
可能有毒
That story should hit the press.
如果让新闻界知道
It was easier to kill Dr. Secare.
还不如把史卡尔医生杀了容易
Of course.
当然
There was only one problem.
唯一的问题
Dr. Berube was able to warn him.
贝鲁医生有能力警告他
There's just one thing I don't understand...
还有一件事我不明白
why you gave us so little to go on in the beginning.
为何开始时 你只透露一点给我们
And why are you giving us so much now?
现在又透露如此之多
I didn't anticipate the speed and precision
我没有想到
of their cleanup operation.
他们的清理行动如此迅速
They're systematically destroying all the evidence...
他们有系统地毁灭所有证据
Dr. Berube, the bodies here.
贝鲁医生 这里的尸体
Without the evidence
没有证据
you two have no case.
你们两人就没东西可追查
Who would believe the story
有谁会相信
I just told you?
我刚告诉你们的故事?
You must put together
你们一定要
everything that you have found
把所发现的连在一起
and you must find Dr. Secare before they do.
一定要比他们 早一步找出史卡尔医生
I'll have no further contact with you on this matter.
在这件事上 我不会再跟你接触
I'm going to get back to Georgetown
我要去乔治城大学研究所
and get all the lab work.
收集实验报告结果
I'm going to find Dr. Secare.
我去找史卡尔医生
Where?
在哪里?
I don't know. I'm going to trust my instincts.
我不知道 靠我的直觉吧
I'm looking for Dr. Ann Carpenter.
对不起 我找卡本特博士
I've been unable to reach her by phone
她电♥话♥打不通
and she's not in her office.
她也不在办公室
She was in a terrible car accident...
她发生严重车祸
her whole family.
全家都在车上
And Dr. Carpenter is, um, dead.
卡本特医生死了
Dr. Secare?
史卡尔医生?
Wait!
等等
I'll protect you.
我会保护你
Your cellular phone's been ringing off the hook.
你的手♥机♥响个不停
I'm a popular guy.
我社交广泛
Why don't you answer it for me?
为何你不替我接听?
Oh, I don't like talking on the phone.
我不喜欢讲电♥话♥
I have this thing about unsecured lines.
这些线路不安全
When you feel like talking
当你想说话的时候
let me know, though.
就通知我
He's not home.
他不在家
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He's been gone all night.
他整夜没有回来
I wish I knew.
我希望我知道
Something's happened to him.
他出事了
They won't kill him.
他们不会杀他
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
He's become too high-profile
他越来越高调
and you've got evidence that could expose them.
而且你有证据可以公开
They took the evidence
我没有什么证据 他们拿走证据
and they may have killed in order to get it.
为了得到它可能不惜杀人
The evidence still exists.
听着 证据仍然存在
Where?
在哪里?
It might be difficult to obtain
可能很难取得
but with your medical background
但以你的医学背景
I might be able to get you inside.
我可以帮你混进去
Inside where?
混进哪里?
The high-containment facility
高设防研究所
at Fort Marlene, Maryland.
在马里兰州 马林堡
What do they have there?
那里有什么?
The wellspring, Miss Scully...
一个泉源 史卡利小姐
the original tissue.
原本的组织细胞
If they've got Agent Mulder
如果他们捉了穆德探员
they might be willing to make a deal.
可能会愿意作交易
It could save his life.
就能救他一命
Name?
名字?
Dana Scully.
丹娜 史卡利
Company or institution?
公♥司♥还是机构?
Federal Government.
联邦政♥府♥
Project password?
计划密♥码♥
Project password?
计划密♥码♥?
Purity Control.
纯种控制
Log in, please.
请登记
You're late.
你迟到了
Do you have it?
到手了吗?
Yes.
是的
Good. They're willing
很好
to make the exchange.
他们愿意交易
You spoke to them?
你跟他们谈过了?
Yes.
是的
I'll take the parcel.
我把包裹拿走
No, sir.
不行 先生
I'll make the exchange.
我来交易
I made the deal, Scully.
我来交易 史卡利
They're expecting me.
他们在等我
I don't trust you.
我不信任你
There's no one else to trust.
你没有别的人可以信任了
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是谁
I know nothing about you.
我对你一无所知
For God's sake
天啊
don't screw this up.
别把事搞砸
In 1987, a group of children from a Southern state
让我告诉你
were given what their parents thought
在1987年
was a routine inoculation.
一群孩子
What they were injected with
接种应有的疫苗
was a clone DNA
而他们被注射的
from the contents of that package
其实就是用你手上的那包复♥制♥出来的DNA
you're holding as a test.
当成是个实验
That's the kind of people you're dealing with.
你要交易的就是那些人
So, why give it back to them?
那为何还要还给他们?
To save Mulder's life.
为了救穆德的命
At the risk of other lives?
用其他那么多人的命来冒险?
You and Mulder are the ones who can bring it to light.
这是冰山一角 只有你和穆德才能揭发真♥相♥
Now, give me the parcel.
快把包裹给我
Give me the parcel, Scully.
包裹给我 史卡利
No!
不
Mulder. Mulder.
穆德! 穆德
Trust...
不要...
trust...
不要
no one.
相信任何人
Hello.
喂?
Hey, Scully, it's me.
史卡利 是我
Where are you?
你在哪里?
They're shutting us down, Scully.
他们要关闭我们的部门 史卡利
What?
什么?
They called me in tonight
他们今晚打电♥话♥给我
and they said
说要把我们
they're going to reassign us to other sections.
重新安排到其他部门
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表