Terrence Allen Berube.
泰伦斯 艾伦 贝鲁
Harvard Med, 1974.
1974年哈佛大学毕业
He was working
他攻读
on the Human Genome Project.
人类基因工程
Are you familiar with that?
你熟不熟?
Yeah. The mapping of all human genes.
熟 所有人类基因图
Maybe the most ambitious scientific endeavor
可能很多野心科学家
in the history of mankind.
努力研究人类的历史
There's nothing extraordinary about that.
对 但这不奇怪
There were thousands of scientists
几千个科学家
working on that project.
都在研究这个项目
But only one who owned a silver Ciera
但只有死者拥有银色雪瑞车
and went bungee jumping
还有用纱布缠颈子
with medical gauze wrapped around his neck.
去高空弹跳
I'm seeing the pieces
对不起 穆德
but I'm not seeing the connection.
资料太零碎
Maybe that's just it.
我看不出之间的关连
Maybe we're not seeing it
可能我们没看出
because it can't be seen, not in any obvious way.
因为它就是看不见的 至少用常规方法看不见
What is this?
你认为这是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Can you find out?
你能帮我去化验吗?
What will you do?
你要做什么?
I'll see what else I can find out about Dr. Berube.
看能否找到其他有关泰伦艾伦贝鲁医生的资料
Okay, Mulder, but I'm warning you.
好的 穆德 但我提醒你
If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.
如果这些是猴子尿 我就不理你了
My first impression is
我第一个感觉是
it's some kind of bacteria specimen.
这是一些细菌样本
Can I ask you where you got it?
你在哪里找来的?
It was recovered at a crime scene.
在犯罪现场收集来的
We've come a long way
我们由穆士达远道而来
from Colonel Mustard in the den with a rope, haven't we?
由洞穴里拿着绳索
I'm expecting
我预期
it will turn out to be nothing.
会没有结果
No. You've definitely got something here.
不 你一定会有收获的
Wow. Look at this.
看看这个
What are they?
它们是什么?
They're the size of bacteria
和细菌一样大小
but no bacteria I've ever seen.
但是我没见过的细菌
How do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, most bacteria are symmetrical and smooth.
大多数细菌是对称和圆滑
These are...
这些...
I don't know. It's strange.
我不知道 很奇怪
You have no way of identifying them?
你没办法确认它们是什么?
Well, we could do a freeze fracture.
我们可用冷冻分♥析♥
Take a thin slice off
拿一小片
and see what's going on inside these babies...
看这些细菌体内有什么
if you don't mind waiting.
如你不介意等的话
No. No, I'll wait.
没问题 我等着
Hi, Danny. Yeah, it's Mulder again.
你好 丹尼 又是我穆德
Look, I've got a number this time...
我这次要查一个电♥话♥号♥码
555-2804, area code 301.
我要地址和名字
I need an address, a name if you can get it for me.
如果能帮我查到的话
All right. I'm at, uh...
好的 我在...
same prefix, 1517.
前面号♥码一样 然后1517
All right. Thanks, Danny.
好的 谢谢
That was fast.
这么快
Man's Voice: Terry, is that you?
泰利
Yeah.
是你吗?
Who's this?
是 你是谁?
They shot me, Terry.
他们射中我 泰利
Oh, God.
天啊
I've been in the water for three days.
我在水里待了三天
I'm hurt.
我好痛
Where are you now?
你在哪里?
At a pay phone.
我在收费电♥话♥亭
I'll pick you up. Where are you?
我去接你 你在哪里?
Terry...
泰利!
You okay?
你没事吧?
Are you there?
你还在吗?
Hello?
喂
Hello. This man's been hurt here.
你好 这个男人受伤
I think he needs medical attention.
我想他需要急救
What's the street? What's the street?
哪条街?
I'm going to call an ambulance.
我会叫救护车
Sir?
先生?
Don't hang up.
别挂断
You got it.
查到了
Hi, Danny.
丹尼
I got it.
我把地址
Let me get the address.
写下来
All right, you ready? Mulder?
没问题 你准备好吗? 穆德?
I'm just writing it down now. Go ahead.
我在写 说吧
Belongs to a company called Zeus Storage. 1616 Pandora.
号♥码属于宙斯仓储公♥司♥1616号♥潘朵拉街
Zeus Storage. Yeah.
是的 1616号♥...
1616 Pandora Street.
潘朵拉街
That's it.
是的
All right, thanks.
好 谢谢
White male, 40, weak vitals
好的 白人男性 约40岁 身体虚弱
severe dyspnea and hypotension.
呼吸困难 血压低
He also has a green fluid
还有些绿色液体
coming from a wound
从上腹腔的
right upper quadrant.
伤口流出
Is he responding to CPR?
我不知道这是什么 他对供氧气有反应吗?
No, and we're noticing rope veins at the neck
没有 我们注意到 胸部心跳急促
and a hypersonant sounding chest.
他脸色变青
He's going real blue on us now.
可能是气胸
Release the air pressing on the heart cavity.
你做胸廓切开术 释放他胸口的气压
I'm going to need a cannula.
没问题 我需要插管
We're going to do a needle decompression.
我们准备针♥刺♥减压
Ah...
医护人员 发生什么事?
What's going on in there?
医护人员 听到吗?
Answer me.
医护人员 回答我
What is the problem?
医护人员 出了什么问题?
Come in, please!
医护人员 回答我
Mulder.
穆德
It's me.
是我
He's alive, Scully.
他还活着 史卡利
Who?
谁?
The driver of the silver Ciera.
逃犯 驾驶银色雪瑞的人
He called the doctor's house.
他打电♥话♥到医生家
Where is he now?
现在他在哪里?
I don't know. Where are you?
不知道 你在哪里?
I'm at the Georgetown Microbiology Department.
在乔治城微生物研究部
I've got something for you.
有消息告诉你
Is it smaller than a silver Ciera?
比银色雪瑞还小的吗?
Much.
小得多
And it's not silver. It's green.
不是银色 而是绿色
What is it?
是什么东西?
Some kind of bacteria, each containing virus.
一些细菌 每个含有病毒
Berube may have been cloning them.
贝鲁可能已经复♥制♥了它们
They also contain something that looks like chloroplasts...
它们也含有 看来像叶绿体的
plant cells.
植物细胞
They've never seen anything like it.
这里的人都没有见过
What could he have been doing with them?
猜得到他要做什么用吗?
The only reason you clone a virus inside a bacteria
在细菌内复♥制♥病毒的唯一理由
is to inject it into something living.
目的是注射入生命体
It's called gene therapy
这叫基因治疗
and it's still highly experimental.
仍然在试验中
Maybe that's what he was doing with those monkeys.
可能他拿来注射那些猴子
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表