And transmissions? Can you send a message?
传讯呢? 可以传送讯息吗?
We could try.
我可以试试
This is a call for help. Is there anyone at this frequency?
这是求救讯号♥ 有没有人在用这个频道?
This is Special Agent Mulder, FBI.
这是联邦调查局特别探员穆德
We have an emergency and a
这里情况危急
possible quarantine situation.
有可能需要隔离检疫区
Our position is...
我们的位置是...
What happened to the generator?
发电机怎么了?
I turned it off.
我关掉了
Turn it back on.I got the radio work.
好吧 发动它 我要用无线电
What happened to the gas can? Spinney took it.
汽油桶怎么了? 史班尼拿走了
He took it? You mean he's gone?
他拿走了? 你是说他离开了?
He left earlier this morning.
他很早就离开了
He took a battery and some gas.
他拿了电池和一些汽油
He'll come back in the morning.
他说早上就会回来接我们
He what?He gave you his personal guarantee
什么?他向你保证?
He gave me his word, yeah.
是的 他保证过
The man who gave you his word...
跟你保证的那个人
..Has made an art out of sabotage and defying authority.
是个破坏专家 他无视政♥府♥机关的存在
He's probably the same
也许就是他
man who put a bullet through my windshield.
开枪射我的挡风玻璃
What would you've done?
那你又会怎么做?
At least now we've got one chance of getting out of here alive.
至少我们现在 还多个机会活着出去
Which is one more chance than we had before.
比之前多了一个机会
Or one less. What do you mean?
或者是少一个 什么意思?
Your partner let him leave with the last of the gas.
你的拍档让史班尼拿着剩下的汽油离开了
This generator's got a quarter tank left.Maybe less.
发电机只剩下四分之一的汽油 可能更少
What about the trucks?
卡车油箱里的汽油呢?
There is no more gas.
没有汽油了
The other tanks were ruptured or filled with sugar.
其他的油缸都被破坏或塞满糖
By the same man we are now trusting
被那个我们现在等着
to keep his word and come back for us.
回来接我们的人破坏的
Then we gotta get back on the radio,we gotta send out a Mayday.
我们赶快用无线电 发求救讯号♥
Every drop of fuel we waste is
我们不能浪费汽油 每一滴汽油
fuel that'll keep this genny powered tonight.
都要用来维持今晚的电力
I don't wanna be waiting around hoping
当发电机在凌晨两点罢♥工♥时
somebody heard that transmission...
我可不想在这里苦等
..When this thing quits running about two o'clock in the morning.
期待有人听见呼救
Do you?
你想吗?
Mulder... Look, it's done.
穆德...? 木已成舟
I shouldn't have let him go. Let's just move past it, OK?
我不该让他走的 别再提了 好吗?
Fine.
好的
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议呢?
I don't know. We'll think of something.
我不知道 我们会想出办法的
Look I think we both have a pretty
我想我们都知道
good idea what happened to those loggers...
那些伐木工人发生了什么事
..And what happened to the group in 1934.
和34年那批人发生了什么事
They only found one cocoon. It's a very big forest.
他们只找到一个蛹 这森林很大
Look Scully what would you have done?
史卡利 你会怎么做?
You mean would I have made a decision by myself
你意思是我会不会
that would affected the group?
擅自做出会影响大家的决定?
Will you cut the sanctimonious crap!
少跟我来这套!
What do you want me to say?
那你要我说什么?
Let's face it Mulder we might die up here.
面对现实 穆德 我们也许会死在这里
If we are lucky they will find our bodies
如果幸运的话
spun up in a tree,...
他们会发现我们尸体被挂在树上
..Or they may not find us at all!
或者他们永远不会发现
You're right. And we're wasting time arguing about it.
你说得没错 争论是浪费时间
What are you gonna do? Button this place up.
你要做什么? 把这个地方封起来
If we gotta spend the night in here,...
如果我们要在这过夜
..We gotta do everything
我们就要全力阻止
we can to make sure the bugs stay out there.
那些虫进来
Be careful with that. It's the only bulb that works.
小心点 这是唯一好的电灯泡
I can see them.
我看到它们了
You guys, look at this.
你们看看这个
Look!They're coming through the wall...
它们穿墙而来
..Down where it's dark, you see them?
就在暗处 看到了吗?
Ugh! - They're on me!
我身上也有
It's all right, Scully.
没事的 史卡利
Scully, Scully... Get them off me!
史卡利... 把它们赶走!
Get them off me! Stand still!
把它们赶走! 不要动
Stop it, stop it! Can you see them?
停 你看到它们了吗?
Mulder!Get them off me!
穆德 把它们弄掉
They're not just on you.They are everywhere
它们不只在你身上 它们到处都是
I think that's what that greasy residue is.
我想那是为什么到处都是油脂的残渣
I thought we were supposed to be safe in the light!
我以为在灯光下很安全
We are! I think the light keeps them from swarming.
是很安全 灯光让它们无法聚集
We'll be safe as long as we stay in the light.
只要留在灯光下就很安全
How are you feeling?
你还好吧?
I'm OK.
我没事
They're oxidising enzymes.
它们在产生氧化酵素
Just like fireflies.
就像荧火虫
Maybe that's why they cocoon their prey.
也许这是它们把猎物包在蛹里的原因
So they can oxidise the
所以它们才能氧化蛋白质
proteins taken from the fluids in the body.
来吸光人的体液
What if the generator goes?
万一发电机不动了呢?
Are they gonna swarm in and drain the life out of us?
它们会一涌而入 把我们吸干吗?
We got an hour and a half till sunrise.
还有个半小时才日出
Then what? It's over a day's hike out of here.
到时又怎样? 走下山要花一天以上
We won't make it on foot by nightfall.
徒步是无法在天黑前下山的
Maybe someone heard our transmission.
也许有人听到我们的求救信♥号♥♥
Help could be on the way.
救援队可能已经出发了
You sent that call hours ago.
你在几小时前就发出信♥号♥♥
I mean, help would've been here by now.
我意思是... 救援队早就该到了
Well, I'm not gonna give up on Spinney.
我不会放弃史班尼的
He gave me his word he'd come back to get us.
他保证过会回来接我们的
And if he doesn't?
如果他没回来呢?
We'll think of something.
我们会想到办法的
You got a patch kit or an extra tube in your truck?
你卡车里有没有修补工具或内胎?
Yeah.Maybe we can patch this.
也许 我们可以修补破胎
And with the spare in your truck,...
或至少别让它没气
..Maybe we can limp down the mountain.
加上备胎 也许我们可以下山
If not, we can get on the radio
如果不行 至少我们可用无线电
and warn and see what's out there.
警告大家这里发生的事
You see it? Yeah.
你看到了吗? 看到了
Listen.
听
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
It's a car.
是车子
No, it's a jeep!
不 是吉普车!
We gotta move! Let's go, let's go!
我们快点走吧! 走吧! 走吧!
Wait! What about the body? Humphreys' body
等等 尸体怎么办? 哈佛斯的尸体
Leave it. I've radioed for help.
别管它 我已经发出求救讯号♥了
What happened to your friends?
你朋友们怎么样了?
They didn't make it.
他们死了
We're not gonna make it either unless we haul ass!
我们不快走 也会死的
Let's go! Come on!
快走 来吧!
Oh!ah! Dammit!
该死
I don't believe it!
我真不敢相信
And you talk about shooting yourself in the foot!
这下子他可是自作自受了
Agghh! Get outta there!
快离开
Get back in the car! Agghh, agghh!
快上车
We have an emergency evacuation situation.
我们需要紧急疏散程序
Requesting quarantine facility...
请求准备隔离医疗区
..For two, possibly three victims with undiagnosed infection...
我们有两至三名受害者
..Or exposure to unknown biological vectors.
遭到不明生物袭击或感染
Repeat,we have an emergency evacuation situation:
重复 这里需要紧急疏散程序
two, possibly...
两至三名受害者...
Attention all personnel.
所有人注意tt
High-level bio-clearance required on third floor.
三楼需要高级生物清理
How are you feeling? Better.
你还好吧? 好一点了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表