I can't discuss patient information.
否则我不能透露病人的资料
So Jason Wright was your patient?
你的意思是 杰森莱特是你的病人
I have nothing more to say about this.
无可奉告
What about to his wife and child?
那他的妻儿呢 医生
Would you have anything to say to them?
你对他们怎么交代
Because whoever got to you also got to her.
因为他们也被警告过
They must have made some big threats.
那些人应该也威胁过你吧
What'd they hold over your head? Your medical licence? The IRS?
他们威胁你什么 医生执照 还是查税?
I hate fascists.
我讨厌法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Excuse me?
对不起 你说什么?
The men who came in here, the way they pushed us all around.
那些人进来这里 一直威胁我们
Dr Oppenheim, tell us about the deputy.
奥本汉医生 告诉我们有关副警长的事
You saw him that night, didn't you?
那晚你有见到他吗
Yes, and three others from a fire crew.
是的 还有三位消防员
They were DOA with fifth- and
他们到达时都已经死亡
sixth-degree burns to over 90% of their bodies.
全身超过90%的5至6级灼伤
But they weren't like any burns I've seen,...
但我从来没看过那种灼伤
..And they took the bodies before we could perform pathology.
在我们验尸之前 他们就把尸体带走
Did you note any cadaveric heat rigor or heat stiffening?
你有没有留意到 尸体的温度和僵硬程度
Yes, there was quite a bit of flexion in the limbs
有 事实上尸体的臂骨有点弯曲
How do you know so much?
你怎么会知道这些
I did my residency in forensic medicine, so...
我做过法医实习
Dr Oppenheim, could those
奥本汉医生 就你的看法
burns have been caused by ionising radiation?
辐射会不会造成那种烧伤
Well, I hadn't thought...
我没想到
I suppose it's possible,
我认为有可能
if the exposure were sufficiently intense.
如果暴露在足够的辐射线下
Say the men died from radiation exposure.
假设那些人是因辐射而死
Can't it have been from a nuclear warhead?
不可能是辐射 从核子弹头外洩吗
I've read about these kinds of burns.
我看过类似的灼伤 史卡利
So have I, in Hiroshima at ground zero.
是的 我也看过 在核爆后的广岛市
I mean close-encounter mortalities.
我讲的是与外星人接触 而死亡的例子
I have a stack of X-Files reporting the same clinical results.
我有一大堆X档案 记载类似的灼伤
I don't claim to know all the answers,...
穆德 我不是无所不知
..But if we don't make the OPR inquest by tomorrow...
但如果我们明早 没赶上听证会的话
..There may not be any more X-Files.
以后可能连X档案都没有了
Start an IV here. D5, half-normal saline at 150.
进行静脉注射 D5 半通用盐水150
Tell us what happened out there.
告诉我们发生了什么事
Mulder, it has nothing to do with you.
无论发生什么事 穆德 都不关你的事
Wrong, Colonel. We both
你错了 上校 我们都
want the same thing, only you want it dead.
想要同样的东西 只不过你是要它死
Can't you see by chasing it like
难道你看不出
an animal you leave it no choice but to defend itself?
以追捕动物的方式 只会逼它自卫而已
How many more have to die before
你有没有想过
you rethink your approach?
在你重新检讨方法之前会有多少人死亡
Listen to me, cos I'm not wasting another breath on this.
听着 我不想浪费时间
If you two aren't outta here in 30 seconds...
如果你们 在30秒内不离开的话
Agent Scully stays here!
让史卡利探员留下来
We're undermanned, she's a doctor. She stays.
我们人手不足 她是医生 得留下来...
If that's OK with you. - Of course.
如果你愿意的话 当然
Doctor, if you don't mind,
医生 如果你不介意
just take care of my men and let me do my work, OK?
你只负责救我的人 让我做我的工作 行吗
Outside this emergency room you can do whatever you want,
急诊室外 你可以做你想做的事
but here I call the shots.
但在这里由我作主
Assuming, of course, you want me to take care of your men.
当然 假如你还想要我救你的人的话
Get this man out of my sight.
把他带走
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Where do I scrub up?
在哪里可以消毒
Max?
麦斯
Hey, Max?
麦斯
Max?
麦斯
Hey, Max.
麦斯
Who are... who are you?
你是...你是谁
Max, it's me. Fox Mulder.
麦斯 是我 穆德
You OK?
你没事吧
What are you doing here?
你... 你在这里做什么
You were having some kind of seizure.
你好像在发病
Seizure?
发病
That's impossible.
不可能
You were lying on the floor unconscious, convulsing.
你失去意识 躺在地上抽搐
That's odd.
真奇怪
I haven't had an episode in seven years,
我已经7年没有发作了
not since I went on medication.
自从我吃药后就没有发作过
Let's get you to the hospital. No!
我送你去医院 -不
I mean, it's not necessary.
我的意思是没有必要
Sure? Yeah, I've lived with epilepsy all my life.
你确定 对 我从小就有癫痫
I'm not in any danger.
没事的
Yeah, it started in South Dakota when I was ten.
10岁时 在南达科塔州开始发作
The doctor said I must have incurred a head injury.
医生说我的头一定受过伤
I don't remember ever hitting my head.
我不记得曾经撞伤头部
When you have seizure, you have no memory of it?
当你病发时 什么都不记得吗
As a kid I used to wake up in strange
小时候我常在陌生的地方醒来
places with no idea where I was or how I got there.
不知身处何方或怎么到那的
I'm sorry. I got...
对不起 我想
I gotta... I gotta go sleep. All right.
我想去 我想去睡觉 好吧
Rough night, huh?
难过的一晚
It was terrible.
可怕极了
We lost all but two.
只有两个人活下来
They're still in critical condition,
他们的情况仍然危急
on their way to the burn unit at Johns Hopkins.
正转送到灼伤急救单位
So what do you think, Scully? What's going on out there?
你认为是什么 史卡利 外面发生什么事
I don't know.
不知道
And, under other circumstances, I would like to find out,...
在别的情况下我会想找出答案
..But we have a plane to catch in just over an hour.
但我们要赶飞机 一小时后起飞
I want you to take a look at something first.
我要你先看看这东西
What? Max.
看什么 麦斯
There's an unusual incision behind his left ear.
他的左耳后有奇怪的伤痕
I've seen this incision twice before.
我看过两次类似的伤痕
Two women 1,000 miles apart.
两个女人 相距1千哩
No way of knowing each other, no relation.
不可能认识对方 没有亲戚关系
Both claim to have been abducted by aliens.
两个人都说曾被外星人绑♥架♥
Are you saying Max Fenig is an abductee?
你是说麦斯 费尼格也被绑♥架♥过
Mulder,...
穆德
..The man is taking powerful
那人服用高剂量的
anti-psychotic drugs. I saw them in his RV.
精神科药物 我在他的车子里看到的
They're for his epilepsy. Not all of them.
那是治疗他的癫痫 不只这样
Dilantin is an anticonvulsant,
狄兰汀是防止抽搐的药
but Mellaril is used exclusively to treat schizophrenia.
但玛锐尔是专治精神分♥裂♥症
More than likely, Max is delusional.
更有可能是 麦斯有妄想症
You don't understand, Scully.
你不了解 史卡利
Max doesn't believe he was abducted by aliens. I believe he was.
麦斯不信他曾被外星人绑♥架♥ 但我相信他有过
Now, could you at least look
请你至少看看他的伤痕
at the scar and give me your medical opinion?
告诉我你以医学角度的意见
Ok.
好吧
You pack, I'll take a look at Max...
你去收拾行李
..On the way to the airport.
在去机场的途中 我会看看麦斯
Sir, I have flash traffic at 24.18.
长官 我在2418区 发现飞行物
Repeated calls for ID go unanswered
重复核对身分并无回应
and it's not in the orbital or suborbital inventory.
它也不在我们的卫星飞行轨道上
24.18. Isn't that where...?
2418区 那不是
Same exact spot, sir.
同样的地点 长官
Though I am reading a larger craft this time.
尽管这次的飞行物体大很多
Meteor, Miss Koretz.
是陨石 高兹小姐
A much larger meteor,... sir.
更大的"陨石" 长官
Whitmarsh Tracking SSC. We have a bogey.
威马许追踪中心 我们有发现
Hold on a second.
等等
We have a confirm. Whitmarsh Air Force Base is tracking.
有人回应 威马许空军基地正在追踪
Where is it?
它在哪里
Sector 35, 53, 000ft, zero velocity.
区域35 53 000英尺 零速度
Well, sir, the meteor seems to
好的 长官 陨石 看来在
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表