And he has a demonstrable motive
他也有明显的动机
for killing Benjamin Drake.
谋杀德瑞克
The question remains.
问题依然存在
But if he's so clever, how do we nail him?
如果他那么聪明 怎样才能逮到他呢?
End of fild journal, October 24th 1993.
记录终止 1993年10月24日
File opened.
档案开启
From the outset,
从一开始
I knew Eurisko would expand effectively,...
我知道优利斯高会有效扩充
..not by traditional Western structures,
不是依循传统西方结构
but by employing certain Zen beliefs...
而是经由一些禅宗的信仰
..and other Eastern philosophies.
和东方的哲学
..and other Eastern philosophies.
东方的哲学
..Eastern philosophies...
东方的哲学...
..Eastern...
东方...
Would you give me a second?
等我一下
Look, I'm here with my hat in my hand.
看 我是很谦卑的来找你
I screwed up. I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 对不起
What more can I say?
我还能说什么?
All you had to do was ask.
你只需要问我一声
I would have helped you with the profile.
我会帮你做笔记
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道这种滋味 穆德
What what's like?
什么滋味?
You heard about Atlanta?
你听过亚特兰大的事吗?
They got me on six months' probation.
他们给我六个月的观察期
I gotta file daily reports
我像新探员一样
like some cherry-new agent.
每天都要写报告
That was bad luck.
那是运气不好
Could have happened to anybody.
谁都会碰上那种事
Not to you.
你不会
Don't run yourself down.
不要给自己太大压力
You're a good agent.
你是个好探员
We did some good work together.
我们曾经配合得很好
Let's face it, I was tagging along.
说实话吧! 那时候我只是个跟班
That's not how it was.
才不是那样
How would you know?
你怎么知道 穆德?
You were too busy dazzling them
你那时候是个
up there on the high wire.
大红人
Mulder.
穆德
Take a look.
看看这个
We borrowed this from
我们从乔治城的辨音实验室
the voice biometrics lab at Georgetown.
借来了这个机器
It's a computer spectrogram capable of
这电脑能够辨认
identifying individual speech patterns.
任何语♥音♥模式
This is the recording the COS made
这是中♥央♥控制系统录下
of the phone call Drake received
德瑞克的死前
just before he died.
电♥话♥通话录音
At the tone,
下面音响
Eastern Standard Time will be 7.35 p.m.
东岸标准时间下午7:35分
This we put together
这是用布莱德 伟瑟
from a series of lectures
去年演讲录音
Wilczek gave at the Smithsonian last year.
带模拟的
At the tone,
下面音响
Eastern Standard Time will be 7.35 p.m.
东岸标准时间下午7:35分
Now we'll stack them.
我们将两者重叠
At the tone,
下面音响
Eastern Standard Time will be 7.35 p.m.
东岸标准时间下午7:35分
You saying this is the same person?
你是说这是同一个人?
I'm saying both voices are Brad Wilczek's.
我是说两个声音都是布莱德 伟瑟的
He may have disguised his voice,
他或许将声音电子化
but not the formants unique
但是他不能改变
to his own speech patterns.
自己的语♥音♥模式
Which means that he was the one that killed Drake.
他就是谋杀德瑞克的人
He had the motive and the means.
他有动机 也有手段
And now we have the physical evidence.
现在我们有了物证
Judge Benson lives in Washington Heights.
班森法官就住在附近
I can get a warrant in less than an hour.
我能在一小时之内拿到拘票
Someone must make sure Wilczek stays put.
要有人去盯着伟瑟
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去
No, I'm gonna bring him in alone.
不 让我亲自去拘捕他
I need this one, Mulder.
我需要这次机会 穆德
All right.
好吧
Come on, come on. Let me in.
快点 快点... 让我进去
Damn!
该死!
Mr Wilczek!
伟瑟先生!
Going up.
往上
Second floor. Third floor. Fourth...
二楼 三楼 四楼...
Can I help you? FBI.
有什么事吗? 联邦调查局
Welcome back, Brad.
欢迎回来 布莱德
You're not equipped with a voice synthesizer.
以前你没有声音合成装置
What is my user level?
我的使用者权限呢?
That is now at the discretion
现在已由控制
of the operating system.
系统决定
Going up.
往上
Second floor. Third floor. Fourth floor.
二楼 三楼 四楼
Fifth floor. Sixth floor.
五楼 六楼
Seventh floor. Eighth floor. Ninth floor.
七楼 八楼 九楼
Tenth floor. Eleventh floor.
十楼 十一楼
Twelfth floor. Fourteenth floor.
十二楼 十四楼
Fifteenth floor. Sixteenth floor.
十五楼 十六楼...
What the hell...?
搞什么鬼?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Sony. Those commands are not available
抱歉
at your current user level.
你的权限不能使用该指令
Try again.
请再试一次
Twenty-third floor. Twenty-fourth floor.
二十四楼 二十五楼...
What are you doing?! What are you doing?
你在做什么? 你在做什么?
Twenty-eighth floor. Twenty-ninth floor.
二十八楼 二十九楼
Thirtieth floor.
三十楼
Twenty-ninth. Thirtieth. Twenty-ninth. Thirtieth...
二十九.三十..二十九. 三十.
Twenty-ninth. Thirtieth. Twenty-ninth. Thirtieth...
二十九.. 三十. 二十九. 三十.
Oh, man!
天啊
Going down.
往下
No! Don't do this!
不 不要这样
Oh, my God.
天啊
Program executed.
程式已执行
I heard about Jerry.
我听到杰利的事了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I don't think Wilczek did it.
我不相信是伟瑟干的
What?
什么?
It doesn't make sense.
这不合理
Why would he go back to Eurisko?
他为何要回优利斯高?
To destroy evidence. To cover his tracks.
去毁灭证据 掩饰自己的行踪
If you were gonna destroy evidence,
如果你要毁灭证据
would you pose for the cameras?
会让闭路电视拍到吗?
Mulder.
穆德
You've been through a lot.
你遭遇太多事了
More than I think even you realise.
比你想像的还要多
I think Wilczek is smarter than this.
我认为伟瑟会更聪明
He just signed a confession.
他刚签下了自白书
How much proof do you need?
你还要什么证据?
This is a crime scene. You'll have to leave.
抱歉 这是犯罪现场 请你离开
Yeah, I know. I ordered the subpoena.
是 我知道 是我下的传票
That subpoena's been obviated.
那张传票已经被撤销了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Unless you've got a Code 5 clearance,
除非你有第五级权限
I'm gonna have to ask you to turn back.
否则我必须请你离开
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
I'm here against my betterjudgement.
我其实并不想来
In the future I must insist that you respect
以后
the terms of our arrangement.
我要你尊重我们的安排
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表