Please, give me a minute to explain.
摩里斯太太 请听我解释
Would you please just wait right over there for mama?
你去那边等妈妈好吗? 我马上就来
I thought you were supposed to help us. This has been a terrible mistake.
我以为你们是来帮我们的 这是个严重的错误
The government will pay for all repairs and damages.
我向你保证 政♥府♥会赔偿修理费
I don't want your money.I want my daughter back.
我不要你们的钱 我只要我的女儿回来
And I want you to leave us alone.
别再来打扰我们
But your son has seen something.
你的儿子看见了一些东西
You stay away from me and you stay away from my child.
别再打扰我 别再打扰我的孩子
Come on, honey.
来吧 宝贝
It's OK. Let's go now.
没事的 走吧
I thought we were headed back into town.
我们不是要进城吗?
Where are we going?
现在去哪里?
The boy is the key, Scully. I know it.
凯文是关键所在 史卡利 我知道
The key to what? Finding Ruby.
什么关键? 找到露碧的关键
Just think about it for a minute.
好好想想
This is a boy.
只是一个小孩
He's receiving digitised data from a television screen.
能够由电视机荧光幕 接收各种数位资料
Agent Atsumi said it was a statistical aberration.
葛探员说是统计上的异常
no
不
Okay, I admit it doesn't make sense, but I...
好吧我承认这说不通 但我...
I think Kevin is a medium
我认为凯文是一种媒介
A conduit?
媒介?
A link... or a connection to whoever...
一种连接接到某种东西
..or whatever took Ruby that night.
那天晚上带走露碧的东西
But how?
但是怎样带走的?
If there was an abduction, it's likely that Kevin was touched in some way.
如果是绑♥架♥ 凯文可能也受到影响
Mulder, I know what you're thinking.
穆德我知道你在想什么
I know why this is so important to you.
我知道这对你很重要
I know!
我知道!
But there is no evidence indicating an abduction.
但没有证据显示是绑♥架♥
That's why we're going to Lake Okobogee.
所以我们去奥高波吉湖
According to the police photos,Ruby and Kevin were sleeping right here.
根据警方的图片资料
A stone's throw from the forest wall.
凯文和露碧睡在这里 这里距离树林不远
Meaning what?
什么意思?
Meaning anybody could have come out of the forest to grab her.
意思是任何人 可从森林里出来把她捉走
Have you noticed the tree line?
你看到那些树梢吗?
Evidence of extreme heat.
高温烧过的证据
Or an electrical storm.
或者被闪电打到
Besides which, there's nothing to connect it to the night...
况且没有证据显示
of Ruby's disappearance. That's true.
那发生在露碧失踪当晚 没错
Do you think lightning could have caused this?
你认为闪电可以造成这个吗?
Do you have any idea at what temperature sand solidifies into glass?
你知不知道 沙融成玻璃需要多少温度?
2,500 Fahrenheit.
至少华氏2500度
Something was out here. Something hot enough to turn sand into glass.
一定有什么东西 温度高得把沙融成了玻璃
To singe those trees and to blister the roof of that camper.
烧掉那些树烧到帐蓬
Mulder!
穆德!
Look!
看!
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a grave. Shallow, by the smell of it.
一个坟墓 很浅 可以闻到味道
What are you doing?
穆德 你在干什么?
Mulder, you are disturbing a crime scene.
穆德 你在破坏犯罪现场
Stop!
停手!
What if it's her?
万一是她呢?
I need to know.
我需要知道
Are you OK, Mulder?
你还好吗 穆德?
Fine.
很好
Looks like a male Caucasian.
看来是男性 白人
Sir.
长官
Victim's name was Greg Randall.
死者叫葛瑞 蓝道
Ruby's boyfriend.
露碧的男友
Ruby had a lot of boyfriends.
露碧有很多男友
Can I take a look at that? Go right ahead.
在你收走前 我能不能看一下? 请便
Look at that.
看看
It's her. The girl from the library.
是她写的 图书馆那个女孩
Who?
谁?
We didn't get her name,
我们不知道她的名字
but she claimed Greg and Ruby had run off together.
但她说露碧和葛瑞私奔了
Well, Doc Fowler's a buddy of mine.Delivered both my kids.
佛罗医生是我的朋友 接生了我的两个孩子
I can find out who had that appointment.
我可查出是谁去看医生
Have a seat, Tessa.
请坐 蒂丝
We know that you lied to us the other day.
我们知道你那天说谎
We know that you had the appointment with Dr Fowler on August 7th.
你在8月7日 去看了佛罗医生
We know that you're pregnant, not Ruby.
是你怀孕了 不是露碧
Then you don't know nothing. We can prove it, Tessa.
你们全都知道了 我们有证据蒂丝
And we can prove that Greg...was the father.
我们可证明葛瑞是父亲
So what if he was the father?
他是父亲又如何?
This is very serious.
这很严重
Do you understand how serious this is?
你不明白有多严重吗?
You've waived the right to an attorney.
你放弃了请律师的权利
So if you lie to us here today,...
如果你今天对我们说谎
..you could be charged with perjury.
你会被控伪证
He promised me we'd be in LA by Christmas.
他答应我 在圣诞节前带我去洛杉矶
He had a friend there.
他有一个朋友在那里...
And I'd never seen the ocean.
我从未见过海洋
You said he and Ruby were seeing each other.
你说露碧和他约会
You said they were planning to meet at the lake. Is that true?
你说他们相约在湖边 是真的吗?
Look it, I was nowhere near the lake that night, OK?
那天晚上我不在湖边
Sure you were, Tessa.
你当然在 蒂丝
You knew they were meeting,so you sat and you waited for them.
你知道他们的约会 你坐在那里等他们
You were angry and jealous. I wasn't.
你又生气又妒忌 我没有
You waited, and when they showed you killed him first,
你坐在那里等他们 你先杀了葛瑞
isn't that how it went?
不是这样吗?
No. You snuck up and you shot him in the back.
不是 你从背后开枪
Bam!
砰!
And then you killed Ruby.
然后杀了露碧
Bam!
砰!
What was she doin' before she died?
她死前做了什么 蒂丝?
Was she pleading for her life?Was she running away?
她有没有求你饶命? 还是她逃走了?
I didn't kill her!
我没杀她
Where's she buried? I don't know!
她埋在什么地方 蒂丝? 我不知道
You don't know where you buried her?
你不知道把她埋在什么地方 蒂丝?
I didn't kill her!
我没杀她
You didn't? She wasn't even there that night!
没有? 她那晚根本没来
Well, how would you know that, Tessa,if you weren't there yourself?
你怎么知道蒂丝? 如果你没去过现场
You're not seeing the whole picture here.
穆德 你没看到事情全貌
Which is? Which is that in all likelihood Ruby is dead.
全貌是什么? 那就是露碧可能死了
Is that your conclusion or the Sioux City Sheriff's Department's?
那是你的结论 或是苏市警方的结论?
They're searching the National Park and
他们正在搜索整个国家公园
a dive team is going to drag the lake.
还有潜水队前来搜索湖底
They're wasting their time.
他们在浪费时间
Do you really think Tessa is telling the truth?
你相信蒂丝是说真话吗?
Why not?What if Ruby never did show up that night?
为什么不相信? 如果露碧那晚真的没去?
She lied to us in the library and lied about her pregnancy.
她在图书馆骗过我们 她骗我们她怀孕的事
Why wouldn't she lie about killing Ruby?
你怎么知道露碧被杀的事 不是骗人的?
Because something was out there in those woods!
因为树林中还有秘密
We have a suspect in custody.We have a confession to one murder...
我们抓到了一个嫌犯 他承认犯下一件谋杀
..and a statement which speaks to the intent to commit another.
还有供词显示 进行另一件谋杀的动机
It's over, Mulder. It's time to turn this over
结束了 穆德 该回家了
to local law enforcement.
把案子交给地方警♥察♥吧
I can't do that.
不行
Mulder, where are you going?
穆德 你要去哪里?
To talk to the boy.
找那男孩谈谈
Darlene won't let you. I've gotta see him.
达莲不会让你进去的 我一定要见他
They don't want anything to do with us!
他们不想见我们
Mulder, stop! Stop running after your sister.
穆德 停止! 别再追你妹妹了
This won't bring her back.
这样并不能找到她
Come with me or don't, but until they find a body
来不来随你 除非是找到尸体
I'm not giving up on that girl.
否则我不会放弃那个女孩
Hello?
有人在吗?
Mrs Morris?
摩里斯太太?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表