Do they look anything like this?
看起来跟这张照片像不像?
No.
不只是像
They look exactly like that.
简直一模一样
Thanks. Later, dude.
谢谢 后会有期 老兄
What's that? Evidence.
那是什么? 证据
Kids today, huh?
现在的小孩真是的
You believe it all, don't you?
你完全相信他们 对不对?
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不相信?
Did you see their eyes?
穆德 你看到他们的眼神吗?
If I were that stoned...
如果我像他们一样嗑了药...
Ooh, if you were that stoned what?
你嗑了药又怎么样?
You could've shown him a picture of a flying hamburger...
你给他们看漂浮的汉堡照片
..And he would have said that's what he saw.
他也会说那是他看见的东西
I wanna show you something.
好 我让你看一些东西
This is a photo of a UFO that
这是不明飞行物的照片
reportedly crashed in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947.
据说47年坠毁于新墨西哥州
Now I know you don't believe that story, but hear me out.
我知道你不相信 但是听我说
Ellens Air Base, the same base we're at right now,...
艾伦斯空军基地 我们现在的位置
..The same base that doesn't appear on your US government map,...
在美国国家地图上 并没有这座基地的位置
..Is supposedly one of the six sites
据说它就是储藏坠毁飞碟的
where parts from the wreckage were shipped.
六座军事基地之一
Mulder, are you suggesting that the military is flying UFOs?
穆德 你是说 军方在试飞不明飞行物?
No, planes built using UFO technology.
不 而是用飞碟科技所制♥造♥的飞机
Mulder, come on. You've got two blurry photos.
穆德 少来了 你手上只有两张模糊的照片
One of them taken almost 50 years ago.
一张是50年前拍的
And another one you purchased today in a roadside diner.
一张是你今天在餐厅买♥♥的
You're going out on a pretty big limb.
你的理由实在很站不住脚
Tell me there isn't a resemblance.
告诉我 它们是否很相像?
Tell me one good reason why either of these photos is authentic.
告诉我 我为何要相信 任何一张照片?
You saw exactly what I saw in the sky tonight.
今晚你也看到了
What do you think they were?
你认为那是什么?
Just because I can't explain it,
只因为我无法解释
doesn't mean I'm going to believe they were UFOs.
并不意味我相信那是幽浮
Unidentified Flying Objects.
不明飞行物
I think that fits the description pretty well.
我想这是很贴切的描述
Tell me I'm crazy. Mulder, you're crazy.
你认为我疯了吗? 穆德 你疯了
And it still doesn't explain
这仍旧无法解释
to me what happened to Colonel Budahas.
布上校发生了什么事
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
You didn't come to raid my minibar, did you?
你不是来抢我的饮料吧?
You ready for this? What?
我有消息要告诉你 什么消息?
We got a message from Mrs Budahas.
布太太留言说
Her husband came home last night.
她丈夫昨晚回家了
We got your message.
我们收到你的留言
Mrs Budahas, are you OK?
布太太 你还好吗?
Come inside.
请进
What is it?
怎么了?
What? What's wrong?
怎么回事?
That... is not my husband.
他不是我丈夫
Honey, who are these people?
亲爱的 他们是什么人?
That is not him. That is not my husband.
那不是他 他不是我丈夫
They've done something to him.
不知他们对他做了什么
What are you talking about? It's OK. Just relax.
你在说什么? 没关系 放轻松
I'm Special Agent Mulder from the FBI.
我是调查局穆德探员
We're investigating your disappearance.
我们正在调查你失踪的事
Wondering if you have any explanation of your whereabouts over the past four months?
请告诉我们 过去四个月你在哪里?
I was in the hospital. Here? On base?
我在医院 这里吗?基地的医院?
I think so.
我想是的
Colonel Budahas, may I ask your birth date?
布上校 你还记得你的生日吗?
November 21st, 1948.
1948年11月21日
And the names of your kids?
孩子的名字?
Josh and Leslie. They're right there.
杰许和莱丝莉 他们在那边
Yeah.
没错
Green Bay fan.
你是绿湾队球迷?
Yes, sir.
是的
Bet you remember the Super Bowl of '68, huh? Don Chandler...
记得68年的超级杯吗? 钱德勒
Kicked four field goals. Lombardi's last game.
四次射门得分 朗巴迪的最后一场球赛
Why do I have to answer these questions? It's not him.
我为何要回答这些问题? 他不是我丈夫
Colonel Budahas, you're a pilot, isn't that right?
布上校 你是个飞行员对吧?
Yes, sir.
是的
Bet you've flown just about everything with two wings.
你大概什么飞机都飞过
I got this hotshot pilot friend who
我有个飞行员朋友
said he could do an Immelmann at a sustained 8 Gs.
他说他可以在8G做后滚翻
Is that possible?
有这种可能吗?
I-I don't...
我不...
I can't...
我不能...
Anita?
安妮塔?
I can't remember!
我不记得了
No!
不...
Mulder, would you explain to me what's going on?
穆德 刚才的情况 你要怎么解释?
I think they rewired that man's brain.
他们给他重整过脑部
Some kind of selective memory drain.
将特定的记忆消除
The brain doesn't work like that.
不可能
You can't just erase certain files.
特定记忆不可能被消除
Then you explain it to me.
那你解释给我听
There are types of amnesia... This is not amnesia!
这是某种失忆症... 不是失忆症
It's something far more deliberate and insidious.
是更刻意与邪恶的阴谋
All I am saying is that the science or medical technology
目前的科学或医学
to do what you are suggesting does not exist.
无法做到你所假设的情况
Neither does the technology
我们昨晚看到的飞机
to fly the aircraft we saw last night.
也超过目前的科学能做到的程度
Listen to me Scully. They can do this.
听着 史卡利 他们什么都做得到
That man, he should've known the answer to the question.
布达贺一定知道答案
It just wasn't in his head any more.
只是已经从他的脑中被洗掉了
Even if they could, why would they do it?
就算他们做得到 但是又为什么呢?
To control information.
控制资讯
Maybe after his psychotic episode Budahas became a security risk.
也许布上校心智失常后 军方担心机密会洩漏
It couldn't just be that he
也许他只是精神崩溃
had a breakdown with a concomitant memory lapse?
暂时丧失记忆
No, I think men like Budahas are incapable...
不 我想布上校
..Of dealing with the stress of flying the aircraft we saw.
无法承受那种飞机的压力
Of doing those manoeuvres.
在试飞的时候
We're talking about a technology so advanced...
这种科技太过先进了
..That it's taken almost 50
他们花了50年的时间才搞懂
years to make it work. UFO technology, Scully.
史卡利 这是飞碟的科技
What the hell... Hold on!
搞什么鬼? 坐稳了
Please, step out of the car.
请你们下车
Do you think if we ignore him he'll go away?
如果不理他 他会走吗?
Please, step out of the car.
请下车
Guess not.
我看是不会
Special Agent Mulder, FBI.
我是FBI的穆德...
Federal agents.
我们是调查局探员
Wanna tell me what this is about?
请告诉我们是什么事?
National security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Now get in your car. You'll be escorted back to your motel.
请上车 我们会送你们回旅馆
You'll leave town immediately...
请立刻收拾行李离开
..Or assume the consequences of intense indiscretion.
否则将有严重后果
Nothing under Idaho plate CC1356?
查不到CC1356车牌?
No plate registered under that number?
一点资料都没有?
Thanks, Gail.
谢谢
No, no, no. I'm sure the other one's bogus, too.
不用了 我想另一个也是假的
Bye.
再见
So, who were those guys?
他们是什么人?
I don't think it was those kids
我想那天晚上他们追逐的
they were chasing away from the base last night.
不是那两个孩子
I think it was us.
而是我们
They knew we were coming before we ever arrived.
他们早就知道我们会来
And they returned Colonel Budahas as a decoy.
所以放布达贺回家分散焦点
There's something I didn't tell you. Something else?
史卡利 有些事我没告诉你 还有什么?
I was approached by a man in
在华盛顿时
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表