I'm very busy.
我现在非常忙
Are you aware that a car registered to you
对不起
was involved in a high-speed chase
你知道 你名下的车
in Ardis yesterday?
昨天在亚迪斯 涉及高速追捕的案件吗?
Excuse me?
什么?
A silver Ciera, Doctor.
银色的雪瑞车 医生
Do you own one?
你有一辆银色的雪瑞吗?
Yes.
对
It was used for what?
被用来做什么?
A crime.
犯罪
Were you aware it was even missing?
你知道它失窃了吗?
Not until now.
现在才知道
I have a housekeeper, and she often uses the car.
我有个管家 她经常用那车
It's a second car...
那是第二辆车...
Please!
请别乱动!
They should not be excited.
不要惹它们
Nothing should be touched.
别碰任何东西
I thought they were friendly.
对不起 我以为它们很友善
They're part of an experiment.
它们是实验品
What kind?
是哪种实验?
Am I under
你是
some kind of suspicion?
怀疑我什么吗?
No.
不
Then I think I've answered all your questions.
那么我认为 我已经回答了你们的问题
Excuse me. I have more work than time.
对不起 请离开 我有很多工作要做
Thank you.
谢谢
Did he bite you?
它有咬你吗?
No, but he tried to.
没有 但它想咬我
Well, it's almost 5:00.
快5点了
Let's check with the doctor's housekeeper
既然我们来了
about the car.
就去查查那医生的管家
No.
不
No? What do you mean?
不? "不"是什么意思?
This has reached the point of absurdity.
意思是 这已经到达很荒谬的地步
We're out here on half a hunch
我们凭直觉就出来
off a cryptic phone call
只因为一个神秘电♥话♥
chasing down a clue that's based on speculation.
追踪线索就只单凭空想
Well, that's all we've got.
我们就只有这一点线索
That's all he's given us.
他只给我们这个
Who is this Deep Throat character?
这个密告者到底是谁?
We don't know anything about him.
我们对他一无所知
He's in a delicate position.
他处于微妙的地位
He has access to information
他有权查看资料
and indiscretion could expose him.
稍有不慎就会暴露身份
You don't know that this isn't just a game.
你不知道这不只是个游戏
He's toying with you.
他在玩你
Rationing out the facts.
歪曲事实
You think he does it because he gets off on it?
你认为是他不做才叫我做?
No. I think he does it because you do.
不 我认为是你做他才做
Mr. Mulder?
回来了 穆德先生?
My mother usually likes me home
我妈妈通常让我
before the street lights come on.
在天黑前回家
I'm surprised at you.
我对你感到讶异
Why?
为什么?
Your level of commitment seems to have diminished.
看来你对工作的投入减低了
My level of commitment?
我对工作的投入?
I expected that you'd be working through the night
我以为 你会整晚努力工作
putting the pieces together.
收集并整理资料
Maybe if you'd given me something more to work with.
也许 你多给我一点资料的话 我会的
I've given you all I can.
能给的我都给你了
A news report?
就一个新闻报导?
And where has it led you?
你以此延伸了多少?
Not very far.
不远
It may be further than you realize.
或许要比你知道的还多一些
This has always been on your terms.
从一开始到现在 我都听你的指示
I've been the dutiful son.
处事独♥立♥ 尽职尽责
This time we can just cut out the Obi Wan Kenobi crap
但也许这次我们可以说清楚
and save me the trouble.
省我一些麻烦
I fear you've become too dependent on me.
我怕你变得太依赖我了
Look, I've got plenty to do
告诉你
without chasing down your vague leads
没有你指点的那一点烂线索 我要做很多功夫
or trying to decode your circular logic.
或许还得破解你的逻辑
Maybe it's you who's become too dependent on me...
可能你变得太依赖我
on my willingness to play your games.
因为我愿意玩你的游戏才依赖吧
Mr. Mulder?
穆德先生?
What?
什么事?
Don't give up on this one.
不要放弃这次机会
Trust me.
相信我
You've never been closer.
你从来没有这么接近
Closer to what?
接近什么?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Who's there?
是谁?
Working late tonight, Doctor?
医生 加班吗?
What do you want here?
你来做什么?
He's alive, isn't he?
他还活着 是吗?
Has he contacted you?
他有跟你联络吗?
Please.
请...
You're going to have to leave.
你现在必须离开
If you're from the F.B.I.
如果你是联邦调查局的人
I've already answered all your questions.
我已经回答了你所有的问题
What questions?
什么问题?
I had nothing to say to them.
我没话跟他们说
I have nothing to say to you.
也没有话跟你说
Where's Doctor Secare?
史卡尔医生在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Please.
拜托
My work is very important.
我的工作很重要
I must get on with my work.
我得继续工作
I'm afraid...
恐怕...
your work is done.
你的工作做完了
Anybody see anything?
有人看到什么吗?
No.
没有
Nothing.
没发现
I'm calling it off.
取消搜查
Let's get those guys out of the water.
叫他们上岸
Yes, sir. Bring it in.
是的 长官 岸上呼叫第一队
The county sheriff's office is conducting the investigation.
郡里的警♥察♥正着手调查
On the preliminary reports
根据初步的报告
it's being listed as a suicide.
裁定为自杀
Suicide?
自杀?
They think that, for whatever reason
是的 他们认为不知何种原因
he trashed his lab and then killed himself.
他搞乱实验室后自杀
How?
怎么死的?
He tied one end of a roll of medical gauze
他绑住纱布一端后
around his neck
不断缠绕他的脖子
and the other end to this gas outlet.
另一端缠着煤气口
Then he jumped.
然后跳下去
Were there any witnesses?
没有目击证人?
Nope.
没有
He kept this place
昨天我们所遇到的人
like he was waiting for the people
把这个地方搞成
from Good Housekeeping to show up.
好像他要等管家来清理一样
I would never have pegged him to do this...
他绝不能这样把自己绑住
or a Greg Louganis out the window.
或者像跳水高手一样跳出窗口
I know. That gauze is troubling.
我知道 用纱布很麻烦
It's a bit too calculated, huh?
太精准了
As if someone wanted to make doubly sure
好像有人希望确定
he'd break his neck before he hit the ground.
他在坠地之前颈子先断掉
What else do we know about Dr. Berube?
我们还知道贝鲁医生什么?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表