..That Fenig's body was
两小时后 费尼格的尸体
found two hours later in a cargo container.
在运送废料的货柜里找到
Then what can I say?
那我还能说什么
How can I disprove lies that are stamped with an official seal?
我怎么有能力 拆穿政♥府♥的谎言呢?
That will be all, Mr Mulder.
今天到此为止 穆德先生
You can deny all the things I have seen,
你可以否认我所看到的事
all the things I have discovered,...
也可以否认我所发现的事
..But not for much longer.
但不会维持太久
Cos too many others know what's happening out there.
因为已有太多人 知道外面所发生的事
And no-one,...
没有人
..No government agency has jurisdiction over the truth.
没有一个政♥府♥ 能够审判真♥相♥
Why did you countermand our decision?
你为什么推♥翻♥我们的决定
Mulder's conduct was in clear violation,
穆德的行为明显违法
not only of Bureau procedures, but of federal law.
不但违反局内程序 也违反了联邦法律
Yes.
没错
I don't know understand. The committee's case was airtight.
我不明白 委员会的案件不对外公开
You ruined our last chance to get rid of him.
你毁了我们踢掉他的绝佳机会
I appreciate your frustration,...
我了解你的挫折感
..But you and I both know that Mulder's work is, uh...
但你和我都知道 穆德所干的事
..His singular passion.
他对此独特的热衷
Poses a most unique dilemma.
让人进退两难
But his occasional insubordination is,
但他偶尔的不遵守规则
in the end, far less dangerous.
并不致于太危险
With respect, sir, less dangerous than what?
不是冒犯 长官 不太危险是和什么比较?
Than having him expose to the wrong people...
让他把所知道的 暴露于错误的人之前
..What he knows.
他认为
What he thinks he knows.
他所知道的事情
Always keep your friends close, Mr McGrath.
多接近你的朋友 麦葛瑞先生
But keep your enemies closer.
但更要接近你的敌人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表