Defence Department?
你是国防部的?
Let's say our paychecks are signed
我只能告诉你
by the same person.
我们的薪水是同一个人签发的
Now give me the diskette
现在把磁片给我 远离那桌子
and step away from there.
你不想挑战
You don't want to test my resolve,Agent Mulder.
我的决心吧 穆德探员?
Put down the gun.
把枪放下
You don't know what you're dealing with.
妳不知道妳正面对什么...
Shut up and drop the gun!
住口 把枪放下!
You're making a mistake, Agent Scully.
妳犯了大错 史卡利探员
Compromising your sworn duty.
违反了妳的职责
This operation is more sensitive
这件行动的重要性
than you can possibly imagine.
超过妳的想像
Don't listen to him.
不要听他的
The technology in this machine...
这台机器的科技
..is of enormous scientific interest.
是伟大的科学发明
It's a monster.lt's killed two people.
这台机器是怪物 史卡利 它已经杀了两个人
They can't handle it any better than Wilczek.
他们不会比伟瑟更懂得控制它
Make no mistake.
别犯错
You will be held accountable.
妳要负责的
Mulder, put in the disk.
穆德 把磁片放进去
What are you doing, Brad?
你在做什么 布莱德?
Don 't do this, Brad.
不要这样 布莱德
Bad command or file name.
档案名称错误
Sector 7 not found home.
第七节找不到
Brad...
布莱德...
Brad...
布莱德...
Brad,... why?
布莱德 为什么?
I checked with the Department
我找过国会议员 也跟监狱委员会谈过
of Corrections subcommittee.
我甚至上书给司法部长...
I even petitioned the Attorney General.
你找不到他的
You won't find him.
他们不能没有解释地
They can't take a man like Brad Wilczek
就让布莱德
without an explanation.
伟瑟这样的人消失
They can do anything they want.
他们可以随心所欲
Where is he?
他在哪里?
In the middle of what we in the trade call
仍在"交涉
"hard bargaining".
状态"中
Wilczek won't deal.He'll never work for them.
伟瑟不会屈服的 他不会替他们工作
Loss of freedom does funny things to a man,
失去自♥由♥会让人改变的
and Wilczek confessed to two murders.
而且伟瑟承认犯下两件凶案
And you effectively destroyed the only
你也毁了
evidence that could have exonerated him.
能救他的唯一证物
What else could I have done?
我还能怎么办?
Nothing, unless you were willing
没有办法
to let the technology survive.
除非你愿意留下那科技
The Department of Defence still hasn't found anything?
国防部还没发现什么吗?
They've been on it for five days.
他们花了五天的时间
Wilczek's virus was thorough.
伟瑟的病毒很厉害
It left no trace of the artificial intelligence.
没有留下任何人工智慧迹象
The machine is dead.
机器已经死了
We pushed the pulse code modulations to the limit.
我们尽了一切力量
Nothing.
什么都没有
We've combed the parsing subroutine.
我们整理过分♥析♥副程式
Yes, sir. Twice.
是的 长官 两次
No, sir. Still nothing, but I'd like to request...
没有 长官 还是没有发现 但是我想请求
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
No, I understand.
不 我明白
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Six more hours before we have to consign
再弄六小时 然后我们要把这机器
the whole damn thing to the metal shredder.
送去摧毁
We'll do what we can, sir.
我们尽力而为 长官
I'm gonna ture this thing out if it kills me.
就算是要我的命 我也要弄懂这玩意
I made this!
我做到了!
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表