Remember, she may have an accomplice.
记着 她可能有同犯
A motel in Port Reyes has a guest
圣莱斯的汽车旅馆经理说
matching Sally's description.
有个客人符合莎莉 肯卓克外型
The car's at the airport. She might've ditched it.
我们刚在机场找到她的车 她可能丢弃了车
The manager says she checked in with a girl.
经理说 这女人带着小女孩来登记入住
She left the hotel in the afternoon alone,
下午她自己一人离开酒店
then returns with the girl.
整晚没回来 之后又带那个小女孩回来
Someone else could've picked her up without him knowing.
也许有人在经理没看到时把小女孩接了出去
The area is full of families.
我意思是 那是家庭渡假的胜地
There are hundreds of kids around.
可能有几百个孩子来来去去
This kid told him to use chlorine...
不 他记得这个小孩 那小孩告诉旅馆经理
..To eradicate the dinoflagellates in the swimming pool.
要用氯来杀死 游泳池中的双鞭毛藻
Does that sound like someone you know? That's it.
听起来像你认识的人吧? 就是她了
I've always kept a close
不管我身在何处
eye on your behaviour, no matter where I was.
我一直很注意你们的动向
The last few years I spent in search of the remaining Eve.
在这几年来 我都在找寻其他的夏娃
That, however, was cut short by your... "Activity".
不过 却被你们的"活动"打断了
I hoped my work at the Stapes
我本希望在史岱普中心所做的
Center had corrected the Litchfield flaws.
已改正瑞齐菲尔计划的错误
Psychotic behaviour didn't
亚当和夏娃们
develop in the Adams and Eves until age 16.
在16岁时才开始有精神病
Homicidal behaviour at 20.
20岁时有杀人倾向
Imagine my... disappointment...
当我知道 你们以更快的速度成长时
..When I learned of your accelerated development.
我非常失望
How did you learn of each other's existence?
你们怎么知道彼此的存在?
We just knew.
我们就是知道
Did you discuss...
你们有否讨论过
..How you would orchestrate your little... prank?
如何 精心安排你们的"恶作剧"?
We just knew.
我们就是知道
Why murder your fathers?
为什么谋杀你们的父亲?
They weren't our fathers. We have no parents.
他们不是我们的父亲 我们没有父母
We weren't born.
我们不是被生下来的
We were created.
我们是被创造出来的
You...
你...
You cannot think that way.
你们不能这样想
You're human beings.
你们是人类
Different, special,...
与众不同 特别的
..But you cannot give in to genetic destiny.
但你们不能向基因命运低头
That's why I've taken you.
这就是为什么我带你们走
I was raised by a man who knew what I was.
我是由了解我的人养大的
He was a genetic engineer on the project.
他是计划中的基因工程师
With the proper environment...
在适当的环境中
..And a programme... of long-term medication,...
和长♥期♥的药物治疗
..You can become like me...
你们可以跟我一样
Wh-What have you done?
你们做了什么?
Your soda,...
你的汽水
..Four ounces of foxglove.
加了四盎司的毛地黄
Extracted...
从洋地黄
..From a digitalis plant,...
植物提炼出来的
..This much is a lethal dose.
这一点份量可致命
We cultivated them ourselves.
我们自己种的
Wh-Why?
为什么?
You tell us. You made us.
你告诉我们 是你创造我们的
We're your mistake.
我们是你的错误
..C-correct... that mistake!
我... 我会改正... 我的错误
Well, I waited like you told me. No-one's come in or out.
我照你的指示在等 没看到任何人进出
Get the back!
到后门去!
We were all supposed to drink, but we only pretended to drink it.
她叫我们喝 但我们只是假装喝
They tried to poison us.
她们想毒死我们
Who's "They"?
"她们"是谁?
She and another lady.
她与另一位小姐
What did the other lady look like?
另一位小姐长什么样子?
Eve 8.
夏娃8号♥
They were working together.
她们一起行动
It's all right, we'll take care of you.
没事了 我们会照顾你们
You're safe with us.
跟我们在一起很安全
Looks like the Eves mixed
看来夏娃好像在每个杯子里
about four ounces of digitalis in each glass.
都放了四盎司洋地黄
Their own mini-Jonestown.
她们想集♥体♥自♥杀♥
Eve 6 said they were prone to suicide.
夏娃6号♥说她们都有自杀倾向
It has a sweet flavour, probably not even perceptible in soda.
这种毒药有甜味 加在汽水里是无法察觉的
We're searching the area,
我们持续搜查这整个地方
but so far there's no sign of the other suspect.
直到现在 没找到另一个嫌犯
An officer'll take the girls back.
警♥察♥会送她们回去
Maybe it'd be best if we take responsibility for the girls.
不 把她们交给我们好了
We can get them checked out by a doctor.
我们要送她们去给医生检查
OK, whatever.
好吧 随便你们
Come on, girls, we're gonna take you back.
来吧 我们带你们回去
Back where? What's gonna happen to Tina?
回去那里? 蒂娜会怎样?
We'll talk about it in the car, OK?
我们在车里再说 好吗?
They've already grown so attached.
她们已经非常亲密了
It's gonna be hard when Tina's placed in care.
把蒂娜送去领养 她们一定会很难过
Yeah.
是啊
Agent Mulder, I have to go to the bathroom.
穆德探员 我要去洗手间
Me, too.
我也要去
Can you hold it? I really need to go.
你们可以忍♥一下吗? 我真的不能忍♥了
I could use some caffeine.
我也需要点咖♥啡♥因♥提神
H I.
你好
Where's your bathroom? In the back. You'll need a key.
洗手间在那里? 在后面 你要用钥匙进去
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, can I get four diet sodas? Regular.
四杯低卡汽水 我要一般的
All right, uh, two diet and two regular to go, please.
好吧 外带两杯低卡汽水 和两杯一般汽水
Thanks.
谢谢
Agent Scully, my door's stuck.
史卡利探员 我的门打不开
Just a second.
等等
Just a minute.
等一下
It's OK, my dad will pay
没关系
for them when he gets out of the bathroom.
当我爸爸从洗手间出来后 他会付钱给你
Ok.
好吧
Those are the diet? I think these are.
那是低卡的吗? 应该是
Are you sure? It's really sweet.
你肯定吗? 这真的很甜
Try it. I know it's diet. I saw her pour it.
试试 我知道这是低卡的 我看着她倒的
OK. Let's go.
好吧 走吧
Come on.
来吧
Don't forget the drinks. Right.
别忘了拿汽水 好的
How much? $5.
多少钱? 五元
Wanna pay? Sure.
你想付钱吗? 好啊
There you go.
拿去吧
You got those?
你拿了吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Tastes syrupy.
好甜
Cindy, did you pick up my keys off the counter?
辛蒂 你有没有帮我拿车钥匙
No.
没有
No? All right, I'll be right back.
好吧 我马上回来
Scully! What?
史卡利! 什么事?
Scully...
史卡利
Just wanted to open the car door for you.
只想帮你开车门
Mulder!
穆德!
It's them. They poisoned it. Let's just get them in the car.
汽水被她们下毒了 先把她们骗上车
I only had a sip.
我只喝了一口
We didn't drink enough to make us sick.
我们喝得少所以没有中毒
Scully, I got 'em!
史卡利! 我抓到她们了
Leave us alone! I got 'em!
放开我们! 我抓到她们了
Scully!
史卡利
Hey!
嘿!
What the hell are you doing? I'm a federal agent!
你们到底在做什么? 退后!我是联邦探员!
Yeah, and these are America's Most Wanted?
是的 她们是通缉要犯?
Hands in front. Leave me alone!
双手举高 放开我们!
Let the girls go!
现在 放开她们
Get in the truck, girls. Get in.
到货车来 女孩们! 上来!
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表