Trying to cross-breed top scientists, athletes, you name it,...
他们让国内最优秀的科学家 运动员产下后代
..To come up with the superior soldier.
想要培养一批精锐士兵
Naturally, we jumped on the bandwagon.
很自然地 我们急起直追
The Litchfield experiment.
就是"瑞齐菲尔"实验
Mm-hm.
在瑞齐菲尔中心里
A group of genetically controlled children...
培养及观察一群基因受到严格控制的小孩
The boys were called Adam...
男孩都叫亚当
..And the girls were called... Eve.
而女孩都叫夏娃
There's a woman you should see,...
你应该去见一个女人
..And I'll make sure that you can get in.
我会帮你安排
Agents Mulder and Scully here to see Eve 6.
穆德和史卡利探员 来探夏娃6号♥
Deposit your firearms.
把你们的枪留在这里
Sign for these. What are those?
请签收 这是什么?
Panic buttons. I can't let you inside without one.
紧急呼叫钮 进去一定要带着
Why the flashlight?
为什么要用手电筒?
She screams and screams if we turn the overheads on.
如果开灯 她会一直尖叫
No-one's ever got a good look at her.
没人看清楚过她的样子
We'll be right outside.
我们就在外面
Hello?
你好?
So, I guess you've found what you're looking for.
所以...我猜你们已经找到你们想找的东西
One of us, at least.
至少找到我们其中一个
Sally Kendrick.
莎莉 肯卓克
Unlock the chains, then we'll talk.
解开锁链 然后我们再谈
Probably there for a good reason.
他们锁你一定有个好理由
No,... A bad reason.
不 是个坏理由
I paid too much attention to a guard.
我太注意一个警卫
Bit into his eyeball!
咬了他的眼睛
I meant it as a sign of affection.
我只是想表示热情
You here to give me an IQ test, by any chance?
你们来测试我的智商吗?
I think I can top 265.
我想我的智商达265
We're very bright, we Eves.
我们夏娃们都非常聪明
It runs in the family.
应该是遗传吧
Where are the others - the Adams and the Eves?
其他的亚当与夏娃们呢?
We're prone to suicide.
我们有自杀倾向
All that's left is me...
只剩下我
..And Eve 7 - she escaped early on.
和夏娃7号♥ 她早就逃走了
Eve 8, she escaped 10 years later.
还有夏娃8号♥ 她十年后逃出去
Are you Sally Kendrick?
你是莎莉 肯卓克吗?
That's not my name,...
那不是我的名字
..But... she is me and I am her...
但她是我 而我是她
..And we are all together!
我们都是一体的
Did you work for
85年时你是否在
the Luther Stapes Center in 1985?
路瑟史岱普中心医治不孕症?
In 1985,...
1985年...
..I'd been tied up like this for two years! And for what reason?
我那时已经被绑起来两年了 为了什么原因?
No reason! I did nothing!
没有原因! 我什么都没做过
I'm just me!
我只是我
They made me, but did they suffer?
他们创造了我 但他们受了苦吗?
No, no, I suffer!
不! 不 是我受苦!
I suffer!
是我受苦!
They keep me alive...
为了瑞齐菲尔计划
..For the Litchfield Project!
他们让我活着
They come in, they test me,...
他们进来 他们测试我
..They poke me to see what went wrong!
想知道到底在那里出错
Sally knows what went wrong.
莎莉知道那里出错
You and you,...
你们都有
..You have 46 chromosomes.
46条染色体
The Adams made the Eves.
亚当制♥造♥夏娃
We have 56.
我们有56条
We have extra chromosomes.
我们的染色体比较多
Number 4, 5, 12, 16 and 22.
多了第4 5 12 16和22对
This replication of chromosomes also produces additional genes.
复♥制♥的染色体 也产生了额外的基因
Heightened strength,...
所以我们力气更大
..Heightened intelligence...
智慧更高
Heightened psychosis.
精神病更严重
Saved the best for last.
最精彩的留着最后说
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I have proof. Look on my wall.
我有证据 看看墙上
My family album.
我的全家福照片
My God, it's the girls!
我的天呀! 是那些女孩子
We were close,...
我们很亲密
..We were very close!
我们非常亲密的
Sally Kendrick was using the
莎莉 肯卓克利用诊所
clinic to carry on the Litchfield experiment.
继续进行瑞齐菲尔计划
She was cloning herself.
她在复♥制♥自己
Now I lay me down to sleep,...
现在我躺下入睡
..I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
我恳求上帝照顾我的灵魂
If I should die before I wake,...
如果我在醒来前死去
..I pray the Lord my soul to take.
我恳求上帝接受我的灵魂
God bless Grandma and Grandpa Stenner,...
上帝保佑祖母和祖父
..Irma and Irmapop,...
爱玛和爱玛帕
..And God bless Mom,...
上帝保佑妈妈
..And please take care of Daddy up in heaven.
请照顾我在天堂的爸爸
You're such a special little girl, Cindy.
你真是个特别的女孩 辛蒂
Good night, honey.
晚安 甜心
If Eve 6 is right and there are two other Eves out there,...
如果夏娃6号♥没说谎 还有两个夏娃在外面
..That could account for the two
那就解释了两件谋杀案
identical murders occurring at exactly the same time.
为何发生在同一时间
Sally Kendrick does have an accomplice - herself.
莎莉肯卓克有共犯 就是她自己
Until I heard that, I'd begun to suspect the girls.
在听说这件事前 我还怀疑是那两个女孩
No, it seems the two remaining
不... 看来那两个夏娃
Eves are doing away with the parents...
想杀掉女孩的父母
..In order to keep Tina and Cindy in the family.
是为了把蒂娜和辛蒂留在家族里
Do you suppose the girls have any idea of what they are?
你认为那两个女孩知道自己的身份吗?
I hope not.
希望她们不知道
Let's go!
穆德 出发
I'll take the back!
我走后门
There's someone upstairs. Wait outside!
楼上有人 到外面等
FBI! I'm armed!
联邦调查局! 我有枪
Which one are you - Eve 7 or Eve 8?
你是那一个? 夏娃7号♥或夏娃8号♥?
Drop it.
把枪丢掉
You know I'm capable.
你知道我会开枪的
Slow.
慢慢放下
Very slow.
慢慢的
The suspect's name is Sally Kendrick.
嫌犯名叫莎莉 肯卓克
Early 40s, five foot eight, 135 pounds.
40岁多岁 身高5呎8吋 重135磅
She may have an accomplice similar in appearance.
她可能有共犯 跟她的样子相似
Kendrick is driving a light-blue '93 Corolla.
肯卓克开的车 是93年浅蓝色的科罗拉
She has exceptional strength for her size...
她的力量超大
..So consider her armed and dangerous.
将她视为携械危险人物
Quite possibly she'll display severe psychotic behaviour.
她可能有严重的精神病
The Oakland Bureau will orchestrate the search across the bridge.
奥兰支局 负责对岸的搜索行动
What if... What if she kills her?
如...如果她杀了辛蒂呢?
First Doug, now Cindy.
先是道格 现在是辛蒂...
The fact that Kendrick and
里登太太 肯卓克和共犯
her accomplice just abducted the girls...
杀害女孩的父亲和绑♥架♥女孩们
..Tells us they want them alive.
表示 她们并不想杀两个小女孩
I'm sure Cindy's alive and we'll find her.
我确定辛蒂还活着 我们会找到她的
And then what do we do?
然后我们该做些什么?
I'm sorry you have to meet this way,...
抱歉要你们在这种情况下见面
..But it's the best for all concerned.
但是这样最好
Tina Simmons,...
蒂娜 西门斯
..Meet Cindy Reardon.
这是辛蒂 里登
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员?
They found the Corolla in
穆德 他们在旧金山国际机场的停车场
the parking lot of San Francisco International.
找到那辆浅蓝色卡罗拉 太好了
Start a check on every single passenger list...
好的 我要你们去查 过去十二小时内
..For every flight that left in the past 12 hours.
离开机场的班机上 所有搭机乘客的名单
Check every terminal,
我要你们检查机场每座航站
make sure she's not hiding out for a later flight.
确保她没躲在机场等着搭飞机
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表