They're cutting off ground control.
他们要切断对太空梭的控制
The astronauts will be flying the shuttle.
太空人必须自己控制太空梭
Is it gonna work?
会成功吗?
OTC, this is Houston.
OTC 这是休士顿
How's the weather up there?
上面天气如何?
Sunny and warm, Houston.What's the forecast?
风和日丽 休士顿 气象预测如何?
OTC, we're going to fly-by-wire mode.
OTC 我们进入手动模式
We're going to abort ground control to see
我们要切断任务中心对太空梭的控制
if you can bring those systems back up.
看看你们能否重新启动后备系统
Roger that, Houston.
收到 休士顿
And leave the driving to us.
太空梭就交给我们了
David...
大卫...
You take care.
你要小心
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么事?
They cut off contact with the shuttle.
他们中断与太空梭的通讯
Negative.We pulled off the MPG. We're on manual.
无法完成我们关了节能模式转入正常模式
45 seconds.
45秒
If they were able to execute,
如果他们能够控制
they'd have done it by now.
现在应该已经做到了
Standing by.
待命
60 seconds.
60秒
Go to re-establish uplink communication.
重新连接远端通讯
Video signal's failed.
视讯失败
OTC, this is Houston. Do you copy?
OTC 这是休士顿 有没有收到?
OTC, this is Houston. Where are you?
OTC 这是休士顿 你在哪里?
How do you do, Houston?
你好 休士顿
Looks like we finally got this bird to fly right.
看来我们终于控制住这只大鸟了
OTC, do you hear that? Music to our ears.
OTC 你听到了吗? 像音乐一般悦耳
Cabin temperature stabilising.
舱压稳定中
OTC, this is Marc Belt in Houston.
OTC 这是休士顿的贝尔
How's the crew holding up?
大家的情况如何?
They are looking good, sir.
他们很好 长官
You all get some rest.
你们休息一下
We'll get back to work...
我们会在
..at about 0700. Roger that, Houston.
7时开始工作 收到 休士顿
Let's get to work on that telemetry problem.
我们来修理遥控系统的问题
We've got a big day ahead of us.
明天还有得忙
Let's just let the electronic press...
让媒体记者进来
..get their sound equipment set.
架设他们的录音设备
I know you have a lot of questions.I'll get to them.
我知道你们有很多问题 而且我会一一回答
How did he know what he did
他怎么知道
was going to work?
他的做法♥会♥成功呢?
He didn't. They could have died up there
他不知道 太空人可能会死在上面
and there's nothing we could have done.
我们一点办法也没有
They'd have been a ghost ship stuck in orbit.
他们会变成 在轨道中运行的鬼船
Why would he take that risk?
他为什么要冒那个险?
Bring those men back without delivering that payload?
如果没有安置卫星 就让太空人回来
You're talking millions of wasted dollars.
会浪费数百万的金钱
That's all Congress would need to shut down NASA.
国会就有籍口 关闭太空总署
As of 2200 hours...
在晚上十点
..the crew has been conducting on-board tests and tasks...
我们的太空人 已经进行试验与任务
..and resting up for their first
现在正在好好休息
full day in space tomorrow.
准备迎接忙碌的明天
I'm happy to say,
我很高兴宣布
after a beautiful night launch,...
成功升空后
..the shuttle orbiter has performed... magnificently.
太空梭的表现出色
So much for your boyhood hero.
这就是你的少年英雄
Colonel Belt?
贝尔上校?
Colonel Belt? Can I talk to you for a moment?
贝尔上校? 我可否跟你谈一会?
You want to know why I lied to them.
你想知道为什么我对他们说谎
You know what it means
你在问自己
to be an astronaut, sir?
这是不是表示我也对你说谎?
You risk your life every time
你知道 身为太空人代表什么吗?
you get into your spacecraft.
你每次上太空
For nothing more than
就是在冒生命危险
the good progress of mankind.
没有什么比得上人类的进步
You've got no argument from me, sir.
我不会对你有意见 长官
You're true American heroes. Heroes?
你是真正的美国英雄 英雄?
We used to make headlines when we did our job right.
以前我们习惯了 只要完成任务就可以上头条
Now they bury you in the back of the paper.
现在他们把你埋在报纸里的最后一页
Name two astronauts in the last shuttle mission.
你能不能说出 两位上次出任太空人的名字?
You make the front page today only if you screw up.
现在只有出事
They only know your name...
才会是头条新闻
..if you're the unlucky s.o.b.
如果你出事死了
sitting on 500 tons of dynamite.
大家才会知道你的名字
That's what they're really waiting for.
那就是记者期望得到的
Sir, I have to ask.
长官 我必须问你
I'm sorry. It's my job.
抱歉 这是我的职责
Do you think someone is sabotaging the shuttle?
你认为有人在蓄意破坏太空梭吗?
My answer to you, sir, will be to
我给你的答案 先生
bring those men back safely to Earth.
就是负责让他们平安归来
I've got... How's it going out there?
噢 天啊! 发生了什么事?
There's something out here!
这里有些东西
Can you repeat that, Commander Belt?
请重复 指挥官贝尔?
It's coming at me! Holy God!
它正对着我冲过来 天啊!
Houston, we just heard something weird.
休士顿 我们在这里听到怪声
OTC, Houston. Can you describe it?
OTC 休士顿 你可否形容一下?
Uh, sort of a dull thump like...
一些沉重的撞击声
something bumped the ship!
好像有东西撞击太空梭
Have you got any ideas about that?
你知道是什么吗?
There it is again!
又来了!
We're taking a look at it now.
我们现在要看看它
That one right there.
就是那个了
They've got an oxygen leak on board the orbiter.
太空梭氧气外洩
Our 02 gauges are going all screwy, Houston.
我们的氧气系统有问题 休士顿
We got problems. An O2 leak in the main tank.
我们有了麻烦 主要氧气缸在漏气
What did they say happened?
发生了什么事?
They don't know. They said it was a thump.
他们不知道 只说有撞击
Stand by.
准备
An astronomer in Winnipeg just spotted a
有一位在温尼泊的天文学家
mile-long gaseous cloud trailing in our orbit.
看到太空梭尾端 有约一哩长气体的云
The liquid 02 leaking out into space.
那是因为液体氧气漏到太空中
Exactly what happened
同样的意外
to Colonel Belt on an Apollo mission.
也发生在贝尔上校的阿波罗任务上
How much time do they have?
他们还有多少时间?
Thats hard to say without accurate telemetry
没有精确的资料 很难估计
data. We're doing a guesstimate.
我们在计算中 但也只是大概值
I need to same the answers
我需要知道答案
Where is Colonel Belt?
贝尔上校在那里?
He was due 90 minutes ago...
我们找不到他 90分钟前他就该回来
..to begin payload deployment.
开始放置卫星
Uh, Houston, we are up here wondering...
休士顿 我们在这里很疑惑
..when do we start holding our breath?
什么时候我们得开始闭气?
We're working on it, OTC.
我们正在努力 OTC
I need those calculations and a worst-case scenario.
我需要那些计算 还有最坏情况的评估
We don't know if both 02 tanks are damaged.
我们不知道 是一个或两个氧气缸坏了
Worst-case scenario!
做最坏情况的评估!
And someone find Colonel Belt!
而且我要人去找贝尔上校!
We'll find him.
我们去找贝尔上校
They've got 30 minutes of oxygen.
他们还有30分钟的备用氧气
Then it's anybody's guess.
之后就没有人能确定了
Why does she need Belt?
为何她需要贝尔?
She doesn't know how serious the leak is.
她不确定漏氧的情况有多严重
Even I can figure out what happens
这连我都知道
when you run out of oxygen.
没有氧气的后果是什么
Colonel Belt's been in the same situation.
贝尔上校在太空 也遭遇过相似的情况
before He'll know better anyboby else what to do...
他比任何人都知道怎么应变
Where the hell is he?
他到底在哪里?
Colonel Belt!
贝尔上校?
Colonel Belt!
贝尔上校?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表