Why you hadn't done the recent autopsy on Karen Swenson.
不是你验凯伦史文森的尸体
You're aware of the tissue sample taken from her?
你知道组织样本的事?
What is the insinuation here?
你这是什么意思?
That I missed something in those other kids?
你是说我漏掉了什么?
We're not insinuating anything, sir. Wait a minute!
不是那个意思 等一下
See, I think you are!
我觉得是
And you'd better have something to back it up.
如果你想指控我 最好先找到证据
(girl) Daddy, please! Let's just go home.
爸爸快回家吧
Let's go home! Please!
我们回家吧
The guy obviously needed a longer vacation.
这傢伙需要休长一点的假
(Scully) Ray Soames was the third victim.
雷桑姆是第三个受害人
He spent time in a state mental hospital,
他住过州立精神病院
treated for post-adolescent schizophrenia.
接受青少年精神分♥裂♥症治疗
Soames confessed to the first two murders...
桑姆承认杀害前两个受害人
but couldn't produce any evidence that he committed the crimes.
不过提不出任何证据 证明是他干的
Did you read the cause of death?
死因为何?
Exposure. His body was found in the woods after escaping the hospital.
冻死的他逃离医院后 尸体在树林里被发现
Missing for only seven hours in July.
在七月天仅失踪了七个小时
On a warm,
一个20岁的年轻人 在俄勒罔州
summer night in Oregon, Dr Scully?
竟然在夏天晚上冻死?
I got it.
这边好了
This isn't official procedure. Really?
这不是正式的程序 真的吗
It's probably a safe bet Ray Soames never made the varsity basketball team.
我敢打赌雷桑姆 从来没参加过篮球队
Seal this up now! Nobody sees or touches this.
封起来 不准任何人来看或碰触
Nobody!
谁都不可以!
This is amazing!
真是不可思议史卡利
Do you know what this could mean?
你知道这意味着什么吗?
It's almost too big to comprehend.
真是让人难以置信
The subject is 156cms in length,weighing 52lbs in extremis.
尸体长156公分 重52磅
Corpse is in advanced stages of decay and desiccation.
尸体高度腐烂
Distinguishing features include large ocular cavities.
只能辨认出两个眼洞
Oblique cranium indicates subject is not human.
额骨是斜的表示他不是人类
Could you point that flash away from me, please?
请不要用闪光灯照我
If it's not human, what is it?
如果不是人类 那会是什么?
It's familian.
灵长类动物
A chimpanzee or something from the ape family. Possibly an orang-utan.
可能是黑猩猩一类的 或红毛猩猩
Buried in the city cemetery in Ray Soames's grave.
被埋在雷桑姆的墓中
Try telling that to Ray Soames's family!
他的家人一定会气死
I want tissue samples, X-rays...
我要组织样本及X光片
blood typing, toxicology and a full genetic work-up.
血型毒物检验 和全套基因检查
Are you serious ?
你是说真的?
What we can't do here, we'll order to go.
这里做不了的就带回去
You don't honestly believe this is some kind of an extraterrestrial?
你不会相信 这是个外星人吧?
This is somebody's sick joke. We can do those Xrays here?
这是别人搞的恶作剧 我们在这里拍X光片
Can't we do them right now?
为什么现在不能拍?
I'm not crazy, Scully.
我没疯 史卡利
I have the same doubts you do.
我与你有同样的怀疑
(Scully on tape) Visual inspection of the body and X-ray analysis...
根据外型与X光的分♥析♥
confirms homologous but possibly mutated mammalian physiology.
确是同种类的 不过可能是突变后的动物
However, does not account for...
不过这无法说明
small unidentified object found in subject's nasal cavity.
在鼻腔中的不明物体
A grey metallic implant...
一个灰色金属物…
Who is it?
谁?
(Mulder) Steven Spielberg!
史蒂芬 斯皮尔伯格
I'm going for a run. You wanna come?
我太有精神了 我要去跑步想来吗?
Pass.
不去
You figure out what was up Ray Soames's nose yet?
想到鼻子里那玩意是什么吗?
(yawning) No.
没有
And I'm not losing sleep over it. Good night.
我不会为它失眠的 晚安
(doctor) Ray Soames was a patient of mine, yes.
雷桑姆是我的病人
I oversaw his treatment for a year for clinical schizophrenia.
已接受一年精神分♥裂♥治疗
He couldn't grasp reality.
他不能面对现实
He suffered from some kind of post-traumatic stress.
似乎是创痛后的压力
Have you seen it before? I've treated similar cases.
以前碰过吗? 我治疗过类似的病历
Were any of those Ray Soames's classmates?
是雷的同学吗?
Yes.
是的
We're trying to find a connection in these deaths.
我们在寻找这些死亡事件的相关点
Did you treat any of these kids with hypnosis?
你用过催眠术治疗这些学生吗?
No, I did not.
没有
Are you treating any of these kids now? Currently?
现在还在治疗某些学生吗? 现在?
Yes, I'm treating Billy Miles and Peggy O'Dell.
是的 比利 麦斯和佩姬 欧德
Both long-term live-in patients.
都是长♥期♥住院的患者
They're here at this hospital? That's right. Going on four years now.
他们住在这医院? 是的已经四年了
Can we talk to them?
我们能不能找他们谈谈?
Well, you might find it difficult...
会有点困难
certainly in Billy Miles' case.
尤其是比利 麦斯
Billy's experiencing a waking coma.
比利正处于一种清醒昏迷状态
His brain waves are flat and he's persistent vegetative.
他的脑波没有活动 处于植物人状态
How did it happen?
怎么回事?
He and Peggy were involved in an automobile accident on State Road.
他与佩姬 出了车祸
(doctor) Peggy?
佩姬?
We have some visitors. Would you like to talk with them?
有客人 想不想与他们聊一下?
Billy wants me to read now.
比利要我读书给他听
Does he like it when you read to him? Yes.
他喜欢你读书给他听吗? 是的
Billy needs me close.
他需要我在一旁
Doctor?
医生
I'm wondering if we can do a cursory medical exam on Peggy.
能不能让我们 为佩姬作简单的检查?
(nurse) Peggy, what are you doing?
佩姬你在干什么?
(Mulder) No one is going to hurt you!
没人会伤害你的
(doctor) Get an orderly! Nobody's going to hurt you. The nurse is here.
叫护理员 护士就在这里 没人会伤害你
(doctor) It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
(nurse) Peggy, you're going to be fine.
佩姬你不会有事的
You've had these nosebleeds before. Now calm down.
你以前也流过鼻血 安静下来
Whatshisname... Billy
那个叫什么...比利的?
said he was sorry he didn't get to say goodbye.
说他很抱歉不能说再见
How did you know she'd have the marks?
你怎么知道她身上有斑点?
I don't know. Lucky guess?
幸运猜到罢了
Dammit, Mulder, cut the crap.
穆德 少说废话
What do you know about those marks?
这是怎么回事? 对于那些斑点你知道什么?
What are they?
那是什么?
Why? So you can put it in your report?
干什么? 你要写在报告上吗?
You're not ready for what I think.
你不会接受我的解释
I'm here to solve this case. I want the truth.
我是来办案的 穆德 我要真♥相♥
The truth?I think those kids have been abducted.
真♥相♥?我想这些孩子是被绑♥架♥了
By who?
被谁绑♥架♥?
By what?
被什么东西才对
You don't really believe that? Do you have a better explanation?
你不是真的相信吧?你有更好的解释吗?
I'll buy that girl is suffering some kind of pronounced psychosis.
我相信 那女孩精神异常
Whether it's organic or the result of those marks, I can't say.
我不知道是生理性的 还是那些斑点造成的
But to say that they've been riding around in flying saucers is crazy!
但是别说 他们坐过飞碟 真是疯狂穆德
There is nothing to support that.
没有证据可以证明的
- Nothing scientific.
你是指没科学根据吧?
There has got to be an explanation.
一定有个理由
You've got four victims.
有四个受害人
All of them died in or near the woods.
都死在树林里或树林附近
They found Karen Swenson's body in the forest in her pyjamas...
我们在树林找到凯伦的尸体 她身着睡衣
ten miles from her house. How did she get there?
地点离她家有10哩远 她怎么去的?
What were those kids doing out there in the forest?
那些孩子在树林里做什么?
Mulder?
穆德?
Mulder, is that you?
穆德是你吗?
Mulder?
穆德?
Special Agent Dana Scully, FBI. Drop your weapon.
我是FBI探员史卡利 放下武器
I'm with the County Sheriff's Department.
我是郡警局的
You're trespassing on private property here.
你闯进了私人产业
We are conducting an investigation.
我们正在调查
Get in your car and leave!
快上车离开
Or I'll have to arrest you.I don't care who you are.
不然我只好逮捕你们 我可不管你们是谁
Hold on! This is a crime scene.
慢着 这里是罪案现场
Did you hear what I said?
听到我刚才的话吗?
You are on private property without legal permission.
你未经同意闯入私人产业
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表