Where's our backup?
我们的支援在哪里
You said you called them, right?
你说你通知过他们了 对吗
Should've been here ten minutes ago.
是呀 应该10分钟前就要到的
She may be running down a fire escape!
她也许会从防火巷逃走
I'm gonna call in again.
我要再打一次电♥话♥
Look! That's her!
看 是她
Where is she? Where'd she go?!
她在哪里 她去了哪里
I'll check back here.
我到后面看
Face down! Face down!
趴下 趴下
Hands behind your back!
手放在后面
Now!
快
She's all yours, Jack.
她交给你了 杰克
Yeah... Like a dog on a leash.
好 她逃不掉了
I already cuffed her.
我已经给她戴上手铐了
They're for you, Scully. Put 'em on.
给你用的 史卡利 戴上手铐
What's going on, Jack?
怎么了 杰克
Put 'em on. Or I'll blow you in half.
戴上手铐 否则我就把你轰成两半
Jack
杰克
Shut up! Put 'em on!
闭嘴 戴上手铐
Come on, baby.
过来 宝贝
Come on, get up, baby.
过来 站起来 宝贝
Look at you...
我要看看你
Your face is all dirty.
你的脸都脏了
Keep your stinking hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开
Baby!
宝贝
You ain't gonna believe where I've been.
你一定不相信我去了哪儿
Sure it's crazy.
当然这很疯狂
You don't think I know it's crazy? This isn't my face!
我也觉得这很疯狂 这不是我的脸
These aren't my hands!
这不是我的手
But it's me in here! And I know you.
但是我在这里 而我了解你
I know everything about you, baby.
我了解你的每件事 宝贝
Come on, ask me something.
来吧 问我一些事
Your birthday is April 7th.
你的生日是4月7日
Your favourite colour is red.
你最爱的颜色是红色
Come on...
快点
Come on, ask me something else. Come on, ask me!
来吧 问我其他事 快点 问我
OK... OK, what did we do after we got married?
好吧 好吧 我们结婚后做什么事
Right after?
之后
After that.
在那之后.
Well... we went down to the beach.
我们走到海滩
I took out my buck knife and I sliced open my palm.
我把小刀拿出来 我割自己的手掌
And then I slit open your palm.
然后我割你的手掌
And we let the blood drip down in the water.
我们让血滴进水里
Then what did you say to me?
然后你对我说了什么
I said...
我说
.."This is so we can be married in all the oceans of the world."
"所以我们在世界上 所有的海洋里结了婚"
And then I made you a solemn oath.
然后我对你发誓
To never take this ring off my finger.
永远不脱下这戒指
Even
永远
And I mean to keep that promise.
我要遵守承诺
This is... This is just too weird!
这这真是太诡异了
I can't believe it's really you!
我不能相信真的是你
Don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝贝
It won't make any difference in the dark.
黑暗中不会有太大的分别
We'll be in touch.
谢谢你 先生 再联络
When do I get my reward?
我什么时候可以拿到奖金
We'll call you.
我们会打电♥话♥给你
Now I'm worried. 12 hours with no word?
现在我很担心 过了十二个小时仍没有回音
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why's her car still sitting out front?
为什么他们的车还停在前面呢
Why didn't Willis call for backup?
为什么威利斯没叫支援呢
Because it wasn't Willis who answered the hotline.
因为接听热♥线♥的不是威利斯
You heard the recording. It was his voice.
你在说什么 你听听录音 那是威利斯的声音
Forget it, Bruskin.
别提了 布鲁斯金
Plus which... the manager just ID'd him and Scully.
还有 那个房♥东 也指认出他和史卡利
I said, forget it, Bruskin!
我说别提了 布鲁斯金
This isn't one of your X-File theories, is it?
这不会是你的X档案理论吧
It doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想都无所谓
We're still after the same thing.
我们都在追踪同一件事
Mulder.
我是穆德
FBI centrex operator. Please hold.
联邦调查局中心接线员 请稍等
Yeah.
好
Guess who, Ace.
猜猜我是谁
Willis?!
威利斯
That depends on who you ask, don't it?
那要看你问谁了 对吗
Where's Scully?
史卡利在哪里
You're the FBI!
你是联邦调查局探员
You figure it out!
你要想办法去找
Let me talk to her.
我要和她说话
Yeah, sure.
当然好
Mulder...
穆德
Dana, are you OK?
丹娜 你没事吗
Don't...
不要
Dana?
丹娜
Ok!
好
That's it! Goodbye!
就这样再见
It's not gonna work, Jack.
这没有用的 杰克
You don't think so?
你不认为 是吗
Bureau policy prohibits negotiating with kidnappers.
调查局探员禁止跟绑♥架♥犯谈判
But you already know that, don't you, Jack?
你早就知道 不是吗 杰克
Stop calling me that!
别这样叫我
Your name is Jack Willis.
你的名字是杰克 威利斯
You were born February 23, 1957.
你出生于1957年2月23日
You live at 51 Stanhope...
你住在史丹霍普51号♥
My name is Warren James Dupre!
我的名字是华伦 詹姆士 杜普
And I was born in Clammouth Falls,
我出生于俄勒岗州卡拉马斯瀑布
Oregon, in the Year of the Rat!
在鼠年那一年
We spent a weekend up at Pine Barrens.
我们在派贝伦斯度周末
You taught me how to fish through the ice.
你教我怎样在冰上钓鱼
It was your parents' cabin. Jack, try to remember.
那是你父母的小屋 杰克 想想看
We drove up in a snowstorm.
在风雪中我们开车上山
Come on, Jack!
杰克
Don't think I didn't see what you did!
别以为我没看到你做了什么
I was like a little slip of paper,
我就像医院的天花板上的
up there on that hospital ceiling.
一张白纸
I saw everything.
我看到了一切
What did you see?
你看到了什么
You left me to die on that table,
你让我死在那张桌子上
while you tried to save your friend!
而你试着要救你的朋友
You are my friend!
你是我的朋友
Too bad he was gone already.
很可惜他已经离开
I watched him go. Just saw
我看到他走了
him slip away down that long, black tunnel.
从那又长又黑的隧♥道♥中走了
No. We brought you back.
不 我们把你带回来了
You shot me dead!
是你射杀我的
And then you let me die.
然后你让我死去
No. You won't kill me, Jack.
不 你不会杀我的 杰克
You call me that one more time,...
你再这样叫我
..And I'll make you stone cold.
我就要你的命
Easy, baby. Easy! Not yet.
放松 宝贝 时候还没到
Remember, she's our ticket.
记得 她是我们的肉票
Hey!
给我
Got any more of this soda?
还有这种汽水吗
You just drank the last of it.
你刚刚喝完最后一罐
Soda...?
汽水
How much of that have you had?
你喝了多少罐
What's it to you?
跟你有什么关系
Jack Willis is diabetic.
杰克威利斯是糖尿病患者
Which means that you are.
表示你有糖尿病
Too much sugar in the system could lead to hyperglycaemia.
身体里糖分太多 会导致血糖过高
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表