Look, Ben, this is what infuriates me.
看看吧 本 真是气死我了
Don't you see? It's so painfully obvious.
你看不出来吗? 真是太明显了
Why do you think our stock's in the toilet?
我们股价为何会暴跌呢?
Because you're cutting research in half.
因为你裁减开♥发♥部一半经费
You've forgotten what the adventure's about.
你已失去了冒险精神
like it or not, the industry is changing
不管你喜不喜欢 但产业在改变
We need to make some hard choices.
我们必须做出痛苦的决定
Save your sound bite for the press!
废话留着跟媒体说吧!
Let's not relive the stockholders' meeting.
不要重演股东大会的状况
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗?
You're killing me!You're killing my company!
你在毁掉我 你在毁掉我的公♥司♥
Eurisko is not your company, Brad.Not any more.
优利斯高不是你的公♥司♥ 布莱德 再也不是了
And you damn well better grow up and get used to it!
你最好面对现实
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
New paragraph.
另起段落
As I 'm sure everyone on the board will agree,...
我想董事会的每个人都同意
..Eurisko has to face head-on the realities of an increasingly competitive world.
优利斯高必须面对 日益竞争的现实世界
Since the unfortunate departure of Brad Wilczek,...
在布莱德伟瑟离开之后
..I have made recommendations that I believe
我提出一些建议
will reposition Eurisko as an industiy leader.
我相信这能让优利斯高 夺回业界的领导地位
At the top of this list is the immediate termination of the COS project.
首先 马上终止COS计划
Its disastrous performance over the past three quarters
这计划过去三季的表现很差
and projected losses well into 1994...
预计1994年也是亏损
..leave us no other choice.
我们没有选择余地
Hello? Hello!
喂? 喂!
At the tone, Eastern Standard Time...
下面音响 东岸标准时间
..will be 7.35 p.m.
下午7:35分
What the hell...?
怎么搞的?
Damn.
该死!
File deleted.
档案已删除
Mulder.
穆德
Jerry?
杰利?
You're Dana Scully, right? Jerry Lamana.
妳是黛娜·史卡利吧? 杰利·拉曼那
We worked together in Violent Crimes.
杰利和我 以前在暴♥力♥罪行组一起工作
"Worked together"!
一起工作? 什么"一起工作"
We were partners.
我们是好拍档
That's $8.50, please.
总共八块半
Jerry, what are you doing here?
杰利 你来这里做什么?
Looking for you. And I'm buying you lunch.
来找你 我请你们吃午餐
No, really. Look, it's on me.
谢了 真的 我请客
Here.
给你
Cause of death was electrocution.
死因是触电致死
And it wasn't accidental?
不是意外吗?
Looks like some kind of elaborate booby trap,
看来是个精心设计的陷阱
but we don't know a whole lot more.
但我们不知道其中的细节
Engineerjust found him 12 hours ago.
工程师12小时前才发现他
Who's running the investigation?
谁负责调查?
Either of you know Nancy Spiller?
你们知道南西·史比勒吗?
The forensics instructor at the Academy!
当初在学校时 她是刑事鉴定学的讲师
We used to call her the Iron Maiden.
我们叫她铁娘子
On a good day!
这么说还算客气了
Anyway,she's putting together the squad and...
她负责召集调查小组
..I took the liberty of mentioning your name.
而我就跟她提起你
Look, Jerry, I'd like to help you out,
杰利 我很想帮你
but we're not on general assignment.
但我们不侦办一般的案件
Because of the X-Files?
因为X档案?
Look, the truth is I could use a little help on this.
其实这次我需要一点帮助
I don't wanna drop the ball on this one.
我不想搞砸这个案件
You won't drop the ball.
你不会搞砸的
Drake wasn't just the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
德瑞克不只是前五百大公♥司♥的总裁
He was a good friend of the Attorney General's.
他也是司法部长的好友
Another feather in my cap would be nice
同时 我需要一些绩效
cos the one I got is looking mangy.
因为目前的成绩不怎么好看
Yeah, but, Jerry... Look,...
不过杰利... 听我说
..I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
如果不重要 我不会找你帮忙
How come you went your separate ways?
你们最后怎么会分道扬镳?
I'm a pain in the ass to work with.
我是个不好相处的人
Seriously, Mulder. I'm not a pain in the ass?
说正经的 穆德 我不是吗?
We had different career goals.
我们的目标不同
Jerry wanted the fifth floor.
杰利希望更上一层楼
And you? I was gunning for a basement office...
你呢? 我想要个没有暖气
..with no heat or windows.
或窗户的地牢办公室
Well, I know where you ended up.
我看到你的下场了
What about Jerry?
那杰利呢?
He ran into a little bad luck in Atlanta
在亚特兰大种族歧视犯罪组
working Hate Crimes.
但运气有点不好
What kind of bad luck?
怎样运气不好?
He misplaced a piece of evidence.
他把一项证据放错地方
Sent it to the cleaners.
送去洗衣店了
By the time he got it back, a federal judge
等他找到时
had lost both hands and an eye.
一个联邦法官 被炸断双手. 炸瞎一只眼睛
29? Uhhuh.
29楼?
Going up. Must be for the visually impaired.
往上 一定是为盲人设计的
How about that? A politically correct elevator.
真有趣 政♥治♥性正确的电梯?
Third floor.
三楼
Fourth floor.
四楼
You OK? Yeah.
妳还好吗? 还好
What was that?
发生了什么事?
Yes? Hello?
有事吗? 喂?
Security. Who's this?
我是保全人员 你是谁?
This is Agent Dana Scully.
我是史卡利探员
Do you have a problem?
妳有问题吗?
Fifth floor. Sixth floor.
五楼 六楼...
Uh, actually, I think everything's OK.
我想一切都很好
Ninth floor. Tenth floor. Eleventh floor.
...十楼 十一楼...
See here?Someone has tampered with the servo.
看到这里吗? 有人破坏了主机
They switched the ground to the negative,...
把地线接上负极
..so when he put the key in the lock...
所以当他将钥匙插到锁里...
He completed the circuit.
他接通了电路
lt's fused.
被烧融化在一起
It takes a lot ofjuice to melt a steel key.
要很大量电力才能融化钥匙
And to throw a 180-pound man ten feet.
并且把一个180磅的人 震到十尺远
The servo switch -
主机开关...
could it have been moved manually?
是否能手动?
We didn't find any prints in the surrounding area.
在附近没发现任何指纹
Sure. It could have been switched manually,
可能是被人手动打开
but whoever did it had to override the COS.
但无论是谁 一定要通过COS
What's the COS?
什么是COS?
The Central Operating System.
中♥央♥控制系统
It runs the building.
它管理大厦内的每一件事
It regulates everything from energy output
从管理能源供应
to the volume of water in each toilet flush.
到控制每个马桶的水量
This is Claude Peterson, a building
这是克来德彼得森 大厦的系统工程师
systems engineer. He found the body.
是他发现尸体
If you wanted to override the COS,
要如何
what would they...?
才能绕过COS?
First you'd have to break the access code,
首先要破解通行密♥码♥...
which... well, let's say it wouldn't be easy.
那并不容易
We'll need a list of the people with that know-how.
我们需要所有能破解密♥码♥的人的名单
I can tell you right now, it'll be a short list.
我现在就可以告诉你 名单很短
Would you be on it? Me?!
你会在名单上吗? 我?
Hey, look, I'm just a glorified building super.
我只是个有头衔的大厦管♥理♥员♥
All I do is monitor the system,
我只负责监控系统
make sure it's functioning properly,...
确定一切正常运作
..like when I saw the overload
譬如我看见德瑞克先生
in Mr Drake's office.
办公室的电量超过负荷
What about the phone lines?
那电♥话♥线呢?
Does the COS monitor all calls?
COS也监控所有电♥话♥线路吗?
Yes, it does. Why? I'm just wondering.
是的 怎么了? 只是好奇问问
OK. Look, can I go now?
好吧 我可以走了吗?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表