he's got himself a Cadillac for every day of the week,...
他给自己买♥♥了一辆凯迪拉克
..Bought for with money that we need for roads and schools.
用那些应该修路盖学校的钱来满足他的私欲
People want to believe, you know?
人们都想找个信仰的寄托
99% of the people in this world are fools.
这世上九♥成♥九的人都是愚人
And the rest of us are in great danger of contagion.
剩下的也有近墨者黑的危险
Even if Hartley and Samuel are fakes,
就算哈特利和山姆是骗子
it's still a long way from accusing the boy of murder.
也很难控告那男孩谋杀
I got witnesses that say the boy
目击者说那些人死亡时
was laying hands on those people when they died.
那男孩把手放在他们的身上
You think that's how he killed them... with a touch?
你认为他用手摸人就能要人命
I don't know how or why he did it.
我不知道他怎么办到的 或为什么要这么做
But we've been looking for him
我们从星期二开始找他
since Tuesday and he does not wanna be found.
但他一直躲着我们
There's nothing unusual about these reports,
这些报告没什么特别的
except that no autopsies were performed.
除了没做解剖这部分
Hartley blocked my autopsy request on religious grounds.
哈特利以宗教理由拒绝我们的解剖要求
Also doesn't help that the
而验尸官是神迹传教会的信徒
county coroner is a member of the Miracle Ministry.
也让我们倍感头痛
Well, maybe we can arrange to have the bodies exhumed.
好吧 也许我们可以安排开棺验尸
Sheriff...
警长
It's Hartley's group.
是哈特利牧师的人
Damn.
该死
I told my people to keep quiet
我告诉过我的人不准提这件事
so this wouldn't happen.
免得发生这种事
Looks like you might have a few believers on the payroll.
看来你的人有些是教会信徒
On behalf of the Miracle Ministry,...
我们代表神迹传教会
..We demand that you stop this sacrilege!
要求你停止亵渎行为
You're not just dealing with me,
凡斯 现在找我也没用
Vance. You're dealing with the FBI.
你现在得应付联邦调查局
We don't mean you any disrespect.
我们无意冒犯
We're investigating a possible homicide...
我们正在调查疑似谋杀的案件
..And federal law requires
依联邦法例规定
that we do a postmortem on these bodies.
我们必须检查尸体
I'm afraid we answer to an
恐怕我们的上司
even higher authority than the US Government.
比美国政♥府♥更有权威
One that considers grave
我们的上司认为挖坟
digging and defiling corpses mortal sins.
和亵渎尸体是极大的罪恶
We'll get that autopsy.
我们一定会验尸的 凡斯
Sooner or later, you know we will.
迟早的问题而已 你知道我们一定会
The deceased's family...Does not want her grave disturbed.
死者家属不希望死者受到打扰
Carol Wallace had no family!
华勒斯没有家属
We were her family.
我们就是她的家属
We... were her family.
我们就是她的家属
And it was hard enough to bury her once.
要埋葬她一次已经很辛苦
So if you insist on going through with this,
如果你们坚持要继续下去
we are prepared to maintain a vigil...
我们就会在这守夜
..And do whatever it takes...
尽我们所能
..To stop you!
来阻止你们
Mulder.
穆德
Scully.
史卡利
One of my men just spotted the boy's car downtown.
我的人刚刚在市中心看到那男孩的车
We can't do much here anyway.
反正这里也无法继续
Let's go.
咱们走吧
Not a very likely place to be saving souls.
这并不像是个能拯救灵魂的地方
Where's the boy?
那男孩在哪里
He's in the can.
他在厕所里
What happened?
发生什么事
That damn fool started a fight.
那个笨蛋跟别人打架
Figures them Bible-thumpers
那些神棍
wouldn't know how to hold their liquor.
酒量真是逊到家
Where you been, Samuel? We've been looking for you.
你到哪里去了 山姆 我们到处找你
Yeah?
是吗
I've been thinking.
我在忙着思考
Well, you're gonna have plenty of time for that in my cell.
你在牢里不愁没时间思考
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
For murder?
因为谋杀
For suspicion of murder.
因涉嫌谋杀
Mind if I finish my beer first?
不介意我喝完啤酒吧
No, you go right on ahead.
你继续吧
I'll have somebody take your statement.
我会叫人来替你录口供
I'll see what I can do about getting your Caddy towed.
顺便把你的凯迪拉克拖回去
Sheriff?
警长
What evidence do you have to charge the boy with murder?
你有什么证据控告那男孩谋杀
What more do you want?
你还想怎样
He's practically giving himself up.
那男孩根本算是自首
Look at him, though. He's drunk.
你看看他 他醉了
Well, then I'll add drunk and disorderly.
那我再加上醉酒和妨害秩序的罪名
Let's get this straight.
开门见山的说
It's not a question about the boy's guilt,...
这男孩有罪无庸置疑
..Just how he did it.
现在要理清的是他如何下的手
Let me have a minute with him?
让我跟他谈谈 好吗
Suit yourself.
随便你
Samuel? I'm Agent Mulder. This is Agent Scully.
山姆 我是穆德探员 这位是史卡利探员
From the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局的人
Looks like you took quite a beating there.
看来你被打得很惨
Penance, Mr Mulder.
这是种苦修 穆德先生
Some might call it a plain old bar brawl.
有人会觉得这只是在酒吧里闹事
You know what they say...
你知道他们怎么说的
"He giveth and he taketh away."
是神赐予的 神亦可收回
A man gets too proud,...
当人太骄傲时
..Sometimes it does him good to get the crap kicked out of him.
被痛殴一顿对他反而有好处
Saves God the trouble.
帮上帝省了点麻烦
The trouble of what?
什么麻烦
Humbling the guilty sinner.
收服罪人
Guilty of murder?
你是说杀人凶手
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
How'd you do it, Samuel?
你怎么做到的 山姆
Apparently, my pride and
事实上
weakness were an invitation to the devil.
我的天赋和弱点是引来魔鬼
I muddied the river of my own faith.
我玷污了自己的信仰
Now my gift has been corrupted.
现在我的天赋已被污染
So you killed those people with a touch?
你是说你凭触摸就能杀死那些人
I've laid my hands on the ill, given them health.
我用双手触摸病患 让他们重拾健康
I've healed the sick.
我治愈了病患
I've even touched the dying and given them life.
我甚至救回垂死者的生命
God has given me a special gift.
上帝赋予我这份特别的礼物
Did he buy you all that jewellery, too?
这些首饰也是他买♥♥给你的
There's something missing in your story, Samuel.
山姆 你的故事漏洞百出
Do you doubt the power of God, ma'am?
你怀疑上帝的力量吗
No. But I doubt the veracity of your claims.
不 我怀疑你所说的话
I have looked on the infirm and seen their sickness,...
我可以看到病人的疾病
..Their cancer.
他们的癌症
Just as I can see the pain on this man...Right here.
就像我可以看到这个人的痛苦一样
Really? What pain is that?
真的吗 什么样的痛苦
The pain you have... regarding a brother...
有关你兄弟
Or a sister.
或者姐妹的痛苦
It's an old pain.
已经很久了
It's never been healed.
创伤从没治愈
Is this a trick?
你在耍花招骗人吗
No trick, ma'am.
不是的 女士
I think we should get the sheriff.
我们应该找警长来
I want to hear more about this pain. Tell me.
我想多听些关于我的痛苦 告诉我
I can see it, plain as day.
我清楚地看到了
It was a sister. You lost a sister quite young.
是关于你妹妹 你很小的时候就失去她
Someone took her away.
有人把她带走
What else do you see?
你还看到什么
Strangers. A bright light.
陌生人 一道强光
Sheriff.
警长
You should have come here earlier.
你应该早点来
I could have healed your pain.
我也许可以治愈你的痛苦
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表