Evening, sir. Hello.
晚安 先生 你好
Enjoying yourself?
玩得开心吗?
Good food, witty conversation...
美食 诙谐的谈话
I'm having the time of my life.
是我这辈子最快乐的时光
I wondered if you think it's
你觉得这里是否够安全
safe enough to indulge ourselves in a dance.
我们可以跳舞吗?
It doesn't look like your
看来嫌犯
arsonist is going to make an appearance.
今晚不会现身了
That doesn't mean there won't be any fires to put out.
这不代表你不用灭火
I've thought about you often.
我很想念你
There's a fire upstairs!
楼上失火了!
What? On the 14th floor.
什么? 在14楼!
That's where the children are.
孩子们在那里!
You've got a fire on the 14th floor!
14楼失火了!
Here we go! We got one down!
快点! 快点! 带他下来!
Come on, buddy! Come on!
振作点! 醒醒!
Can you walk? I got him.
你能走吗? 我救到他了!
Here we are. Mummy. Jimmie! Michael!
我们安全了 妈咪! 吉米!麦可!
You saved their lives!
你救了他们的性命
Who is he? He's the driver.
他是谁? 他是司机
Well done! Good job.
做得好! 谢谢你
You were really out.
你昏倒了
Where's Phoebe? She's down the hall.
菲碧在那里? 她在大厅
What about the kids?
孩子们呢?
OK. The doctor checked them out.
没事 医生检查过他们
What happened to you up there?
你在楼上发生了什么事?
I panicked. Couldn't move, Scully.
我嚇坏了 动弹不得 所以...
It could have happened to anyone.
任何人都可能这样
Yeah. But it happened to me.
是的 但是发生在我身上
I haired out.
我嚇坏了
Plain and simple.
就这么简单
What do you know about this guy that saved the kids? The driver?
你了解这位救了小孩的人吗? 司机?
I checked him out prior to the Marsdens' arrival.
爵士到达前 我有查过他的背景
He's worked on the property for eight years. No record.
他在那渡假别♥墅♥已工作了八年 没有前科
His references checked out. They were lucky he was here.
背景资料查证无误 还好今晚他在这里
Who was watching the kids tonight? He was.
今晚谁负责看护孩子们? 就是他
Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw him
你确定吗? 我发誓我在走廊看到他
in the hall about the time the fire broke out.
差不多是火灾发生的时候
You couldn't have. Anyway, our suspect is English.
不可能的 我们要找的嫌犯是英国人
Hey.
你好
I came to see if you were OK.
我来看看你是否安好
How are the kids? They're fine.
孩子们好吗? 他们没事
Everybody's anxious to get back.
大家都急着回家
To the Cape? Only to pack.
回别♥墅♥? 只是去打包
They're travelling back to England the day after tomorrow.
他们已订好机票 后天回英国
And you?
你呢?
I'll be leaving in a few days.
我这几天就会离开
I'll give you a ring back at the Bureau before I leave.
我离开前会打电♥话♥给你
Good bye.
再见
Are you OK? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Are you at all interested
你对于我远道而来
in what I came all the way up here to show you?
给你看的东西还有兴趣吗?
Yeah.
有
Well, I did some checking on my own.
我自己做了一番调查
I didn't know a whole lot about
我对纵火案或嫌犯并不了解
arson or arsonists, so I took the opportunity.
所以我藉此机会
For my own edification, of course.
来增长一些见识
I ran a profile of possible incendiary fuels and accelerants...
我查过档案中 纵火案里
..That could have been used in the crimes.
可能派上用场的 燃料与触媒
I also took the liberty of running a search through Interpol...
我也透过国际刑♥警♥查过
..Of all the gardeners and
所有被害人在遇害时
domestic help that were hired by the murder victims.
所雇用的园丁 佣人和工人
And? And...
然后呢? 然后
These people probably don't even tie their own shoes.
这些人 大概连鞋带都不是自己绑的
There were over 200 names,...
雇用的人超过两百人
..And not a duplicate... except one.
都没有重复的名字 除了一个
A Cecil Lively.
赛瑟 莱富黎
He worked as a gardener for two of the victims.
他是两位被害人的园丁
What did you find on him? Nothing.
对他有什么发现? 没有
So he's clean? Apparently,...
所以他是清白的 明显地
..He was questioned by Scotland Yard and they released him.
苏格兰场警方问过话 就把他释放了
But I dug a little further.
但我又追查下去
Cecil Lively is a documented citizen of Great Britain.
赛瑟 莱富黎是个英国公民
Paid his taxes, never been on the dole...
他准时缴税 没领过失业救济金
A model citizen.
是个模范公民
Until he died in 1971 in a London tenement fire.
直到71年 死于伦敦寓所中的火灾
I know. That's what I thought.
我知道 我也猜到了
So, I checked a little further.
所以我继续追查下去
Cecil L'Ively, spelled L apostrophe,
赛瑟 莱富黎再度出现 只是名字稍有不同
came up again. In fact, it came up twice.
事实上 出现过两次
On a list of death certificates,
第一次是
among children who died in ritual sacrifice...
出现在63年被邪教杀死的
..By a satanic cult in 1963
小孩的死亡名单中
in the Tautingham Woods outside Bath, England.
地点在英国的塔丁翰森林
Where else did you find it? You're gonna love this.
你还查到什么? 你一定喜欢这个
On a list of recent visas issued by the British Government.
在最近由英国政♥府♥签发的签证显示
Cecil L'Ively's passport was stamped by US Immigration...
赛瑟 莱富黎的护照上 有美国移♥民♥局的盖印
..Two weeks ago in Boston.
是两星期前在波士顿盖的
Call the local field office
打电♥话♥ 给波士顿的联邦调查局分局
in Boston of the FBI and get them to fax you...
请他们把根据酒吧里目击者
..The composite the witness did.
所画的素描传真过来
Fax it to every local law enforcement agency.
并且传真给各区的所有警局
What are you gonna do? Try and catch Phoebe.
你打算做什么? 我要去找菲碧
This guy could be waiting for them at Cape Cod.
嫌犯可能在别♥墅♥等待他们
Yes. This is Special Agent Scully.
我是特别探员史卡利
I've been waiting on hold for
我在等你们
you guys to fax me a composite of an arson suspect.
把纵火案嫌犯的画像传真过来
Right. Hang on a second.
是的 请等一下
It's coming through. Thanks.
传过来了 谢谢
Oh, my God! It's the driver.
天啊 是那个司机
The cellular customer you are trying to reach
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
is out of the area.
不在服务区
Excuse me.
失陪了
His name is Cecil L'Ively.
他的名字是赛瑟 莱富黎
Who? Your arsonist.
谁? 你的纵火案嫌犯
Where's the rest of the family?
其他人呢?
They went outside for a walk. Well, go find them.
他们去散步了 去找他们回来
We've got to get them packed and out of here.
要他们赶快收拾行李离开这里
It's the driver.
是那个司机
I know. He disappeared.
我知道 他失踪了
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Nothing. Um...
没事
I found this out in the garage...
我在车♥库♥里找到这个
It's been very hard on the family.
爵士一家很难接受这件事
Did you get the composite? Yes.
你收到素描了吗? 收到了
I don't believe it.I can't believe it.
我真不相信!我不能相信
He's worked for us for over ten years.
他为我们工作十多年了
Obviously there's been some mistake.
一定是搞错了
Oh. Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
This isn't the driver! It's the caretaker!
这不是司机! 是管♥理♥员♥!
He's upstairs with the children!
他跟小孩在楼上
Michael!
麦可?
Michael!
麦可!
Jimmie!
吉米!
Looks like we've found the missing driver.
看来我们找到失踪的司机了
Mulder! In here, quickly!
穆德 在这里 快点过来
What's going on?!
发生什么事?
They just went off all by themselves!
它自己燃烧起来
Oh, my God! Everybody out!
我的天啊! 所有人都出去!
I think he rigged the whole house. Oh, no!
整间屋子都动了手脚
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表