Let's get this over with.
好吧 就这样了
Another minute.
再让我跟他谈谈
I can't help you. Not any more.
我现在无法帮你 我已无能为力
My gift is gone.
我的天赋已经不见了
Cuff him.
帮他戴上手铐
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
You have the right to remain silent...
你有权保持沉默
I'll tell you, Mr Mulder...
告诉你 穆德先生
God watches over his flock. He gives us signs every day.
上帝眷顾世人 无时无刻给我们征兆
Open your heart.
打开你的心门
He might just open your eyes.
你就会看到
How do you think he does it?
你认为他怎么知道的
I don't know.
我不知道
Given his exemplary record
根据他以前的良好表现
and the circumstantial nature of this case,...
以及本案缺乏直接证据
..I ask that my client be released on his own recognisance,...
我请求我的当事人以自签切结书保释
..Without bail...
不需另付保释金
Judge, that is not a good idea!
法官 这不是好主意
Samuel!
山姆
Let me go and it'll be on your head!
让我离开 你们会自食恶果
Enough! This is not a pulpit,
够了 这里不是讲道坛
this is a court of law. Is that understood?
这里是法♥院♥ 明白吗
Yes, sir.
是的 法官
Sorry.
对不起
Your Honour,...
法官大人
..Despite the defendant's avowed guilt,
虽然被告已认罪
we see no reason to burden the county...
但我们认为没有必要
..With his maintenance until trial.
在审判前监禁他
But we do request a minimum bail of $100,000.
但我们要求保释金最少为十万元
All right. If there are no objections,...
好 如果没有异议
..Bail is set at $100,000,...
保释金定为十万元
..To be deposited directly into the clerk's probation account.
直接汇至保释帐户
My God! What is it?
天啊 这是什么
My God!
我的天呀
My God! What is it? What is it?
我的天啊 这是什么
How much more will it take for you to believe?
你们要怎样才相信
The Lord has testified against me!
上帝已经判我有罪了
Does a serpent have to
难道你们要死到临头
bite you all on the ass till you understand?!
才肯相信吗
Clear this courtroom!
大家快离开法庭
"And when it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts...
到了早晨 东风把蝗虫刮了来
..And the locusts covered the face of the whole earth,...
因为这蝗虫遮满地面
..So that the land was darkened,
甚至地都黑暗了
and they did eat every herb of the land...
又吃地上所有的草叶
Why, Mulder?
穆德 为什么
..And all the fruit of the trees..."
和冰雹过后 树上剩的果子
A few thousand grasshoppers does not constitute a plague.
几千只蝗虫并不是大灾难
Besides which, we're in farm country.
更何况这里是农村
This area is an agricultural
有大批蝗虫出没
smorgasbord for this type of infestation.
是常见的事
Yeah, maybe in a cornfield,
是啊 也许在玉米田还说得通
but this happened in a courtroom.
但这发生在法♥院♥
So what's next?
那么跟着会发生什么事
Slaying of the first-born?
每家的长子都会被杀
Mulder, does this have
穆德 这跟山姆昨晚
something to do with what Samuel said in the bar?
在酒吧里所说的话有关吗
About your sister...?
有关你妹妹的事
I had these patient cases
我要求肯伍德郡医院
sent over from Kenwood County Hospital.
把这些病人的病历交给我
These are cases of patients
这些病例写着
who went to Samuel after conventional treatments failed.
病人已经无药可救 最后去找山姆求助
"Spontaneous remission of metastatic cancer."
癌症转移情况大幅减轻
"Regenerated nerve growth after paraplegia."
半身不遂后 出现新生的神经
I've encountered dozens of psychic healers in the X-Files,
我在X档案中 见过很多治病的灵媒
but none like this.
但从没像他这样的人
I think the kid's for real.
我想这孩子真的有神迹能力
Mulder, this is intriguing,...
我承认这听来很吸引人
..But there's a whole library of medical literature dealing with
但我能找到一图书馆
...Unexplained spontaneous cures.
有关"自我治愈"的医学文献
Now, Western medicine treats
西医以生化的角度
the human body in biochemical terms, right?
来治疗人体 是吗
But the body can also be treated as an electromagnetic system.
但人体也可用电磁能量来治疗
So you think if Samuel can
所以你的理论是
repair this energy field in order to heal,...
山姆若能以修补磁场来治病
..He can also destroy it in order to kill?
他也能以破坏磁场来杀人
Why not?
为何不可
OK. Say that Samuel's touch can kill.
好吧 假设山姆可凭触摸来杀人
Why would he want to?
为什么他想这样做
Well, you heard him
你也听到他说的了 史卡利
he muddied the river of his own faith...
他玷污了自己的信仰 表示他
If you're available,...
如果你们有空
..The reverend would like to see you.
牧师希望见你们
I've been under a lot of stress lately,...
我最近压力很大
..Which I know doesn't excuse my rude behaviour yesterday,...
我知道我昨天的无礼行为不可原谅
..But I hope... somehow you find it in your hearts to forgive me.
但我希望你们能原谅我
Why did you want to speak with us?
你为什么想要找我们
I need your help.
我要请你们帮忙
Samuel's being tried for murder.
山姆因谋杀罪被审判
What you need is a good lawyer.
你需要的是个好律师
Samuel is innocent.
山姆是无辜的
How can you be sure of that?
你怎能肯定
Because he's my son.
因为他是我儿子
I don't think that argument will work on a jury.
我不认为陪审团会听信你这番话
Samuel's confession won't help much either.
山姆的自白也对他不利
You have to understand. Samuel is a very complicated young man.
你们必须了解山姆是个非常复杂的年轻人
He feels things... like no one else.
他的感官能力异常敏锐
To him...A pinprick becomes a gaping wound.
对他而言 针♥刺♥如同大伤口
His power... comes from this ability to feel.
他的力量来自于他感受的能力
But, you see, some people fear that power.
但有些人害怕那种力量
And out of their weakness and their fear,
为了掩饰他们的弱点和恐惧
they seek to destroy it.
他们想尽办法来破坏
You mean Sheriff Daniels.
你意思是指丹尼斯警长
It's no secret that Sheriff Daniels has tried to shut me down...
大家都知道 从我十年前开始帐蓬传教
..Since I first opened the tent ten years ago.
警长一直想让我关门
Well, he thinks that your ministry is a fraud.
他认为你是个骗子
He's a faithless man, Agent Scully.
他是个没有信仰的人 史卡利探员
His wife suffers from a most painful arthritis,...
他太太有很严重的关节炎
..Her fingers twisted like bitter roots,
连手指都伸不直了
yet he keeps Samuel from ministering to her.
但他不让山姆治疗她
In light of recent events, you can't blame him.
从最近的事件来看 你不能怪他
I don't know how those poor people died.
我不知道那些可怜的人是怎么死的
I can't explain that,
我无法解释这些事情
which is why I'm asking you to be there tonight,...
所以我请你们今晚到场
..So you could see for yourselves Samuel doing God's work.
好让你们亲眼见证 山姆如何展现神迹
Can I count on you both to be there?
你们会到吗
I think so.
我想会吧
Mulder, what do you think?
穆德 你说呢
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey, where did she go?
她到哪里去了
Who?
谁
The little girl.
那个小女孩
There's no little girl around here.
这里没有小女孩
Mulder?
穆德
What is it?
怎么了
It's a girl.
我看到一个女孩
Who, Jessica Hahn?
谁 洁西卡吗
A little girl.
是一个小女孩
Well, brothers and sisters, help yourselves.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 一切自便
Let the folks with the wheelchairs through.
让坐轮椅的人先过
That's right, don't be shy.
这样才对 别害羞
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表