We have him now.
我们现在得到他了
"Well?
我们
You mean the souls of your victims?
你意思是你受害人的灵魂吗
The dead.
逝去的
The living.
活着的
All souls are connected.
所有灵魂都连系着
And you're the conduit?
而你是灵媒吗
..Dana,...
丹娜
..Fox,...
福克斯
..Please understand that from here we can return to the past,...
请你们明白 从这儿 我们可以回到过去
..We can see the present,...
我们可以看到现在
..We can know the future...
可以预知未来
"From here"? Where exactly are you?
从这儿 你到底在哪儿
Mr Boggs must be made redemptive...
鲍格先生一定要
..For his transgressions.
为他的罪而救赎
That's exactly what the State
那正是北卡罗莱纳州
of North Carolina intends to do next week.
下星期要做的事
Let's deal.
来交换条件吧
Boggs' life... for the kids. You know what I'm saying?
鲍格一命换孩子们的命 懂我的意思吗
First you gotta prove you're telling the truth.
首先你要证明你说的是事实
Don't get me wrong, Luther.
别耍我 路德
I wanna believe.
我想相信你
Ohhh... God! No!
上帝啊 不
Must stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!!
一定要住手 住手...
Pain!
好痛
I'm in... pain. Terrible pain.
好痛 可怕的痛苦
Uh... the boy...
那个男孩
..Jim...
吉姆
He's tied with, uh... twine.
他双手被绑 被捆线绑着
He whups him with a coat hanger, a wire coat hanger.
他用衣架鞭打他 一个铁衣架
Dark place.
黑暗的地方
Cold.
很冷
Cellar.
一个地下室
Warehouse, condemned.
仓库 被废弃的仓库
An angel...
一个石头
..Of, uh... stone.
天使
Waterfall.
瀑布
Water falling.
水流下来
It's not a waterfall. Not water.
不是瀑布 没有水
They're there.
他们在那儿
Oh, God... I gotta go.
天啊 我要走了
I gotta go.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我要走了
I tore this off my New York Knicks T-shirt.
这是我从我T恤上撕下来的
It has nothing to do with the crime.
跟这个案子一点关系也没有
Somewhere...
在海的
..Beyond the sea
远处某地
Somewhere... away from me
正等着我的某个地方
Did you get my message, Starbuck?
你收到我的讯息吗 星巴克
Thanks a lot.
对 谢谢
Scully? What's wrong?
史卡利 怎么了
Did Boggs say something to you?
鲍格对你说了什么吗
No.
没有
It's my father. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's all right.
是我爸爸 对不起 对不起 没关系
Why don't you go back to the motel?
你回汽车旅馆吧
We've exposed Boggs as a fraud.
我们揭发了鲍格是个骗子
Boggs is not what he claims to be.
鲍格不是他说的那样
He may be orchestrating the kidnapping.
他也许精心安排绑♥架♥
Now he knows we're onto him,
现在他知道我们盯着他
he doesn't have a chance with this charade.
他没机会搞鬼
I'm gonna wait around and interrogate him.
我会在这里等几个小时 然后试着审问他
Hopefully, he'll tell me where the kids are.
希望他会供出孩子们在那里
Somewhere... beyond the shore
某处 在海岸的远处
We'll kiss just as before
我们像以往的亲吻
Water falling. Not a waterfall.
水落下来 不是瀑布
An angel of stone.
一个石头天使
Mulder!
我是穆德
Liz Hawley's family made a
我刚听到霍利的家人
positive ID on the charm you found at the warehouse.
对你在仓库找到的那条手链做了确认
The police are searching the place inch by inch,
警方正在那里地毯式搜查
but haven't found anything yet.
但还没找到别的东西
I expected to find you at the crime scene.
我以为会在现场见到你
Did Boggs confess?
鲍格承认了吗
No. No, it was five hours of Boggs's "Channelling".
没有 鲍格五个小时都在通灵
After three hours, I asked
三个小时后
him to summon up the soul of Jimi Hendrix...
我请他召唤 吉米 罕醉克斯的灵魂
..And requested "All Along The Watchtower"!
而且要他唱"沿着了望台"
He's been dead 20 years, but still hasn't lost his edge!
你知道 那个人过世20年了 仍然受欢迎
I lied to the police about how I found the warehouse.
关于找到那个仓库的事 我对警方说谎
I didn't notice any "Suspicious activities".
我没有留意到任何可疑行为
Then how did you find it?
那你是怎么找到的
It was where Boggs said it would be.
是鲍格说的
Scully, I told you about Boggs!
史卡利 我提醒过你鲍格的事
I didn't go looking for it! I
我并没有去寻找这个地方
came across an area that had landmarks he spoke of.
我经过一个地区 看到他说的路标
That's exactly what Boggs wanted!
那没关系 这正是鲍格想要的
He could have been setting you up. You could be dead!
说不定是设下的陷阱 你被害死都有可能
Why did you feel you had to lie on your police report?
你为什么想对警方说谎
It was a better explanation under the circumstances.
在这种情形下 我想这是比较好的解释
You didn't want to go on
其实是你不想在纪录上
record admitting that you believed in Boggs.
让人知道你相信鲍格的话
The Bureau would expect something
局里会觉得
like that from spooky Mulder, but not Dana Scully.
那是怪人穆德才会做的事 而不是史卡利
I thought that you'd be pleased
我以为你会高兴
that I'd opened myself to extreme possibilities.
我让自己接受"极端可能性"
Why now?!
为什么现在会接受
After all we've seen. Why Boggs?
我们看到那么多怪事 为什么你相信鲍格
Does this have to do with your father?
与你父亲有关系吗
You said that he didn't approve of you becoming an FBI agent.
你说过 他不赞成你当调查局探员
It being on the job now makes
如果现在工作让你觉得内疚
you feel guilty or uncomfortable or uneasy,...
或是不舒服 或不愉快
..I think you should back away.
我想你应该休息一下
Because if it's clouding your judgment...
如果你失去正确的判断力
..You're putting yourself in danger.
会使你自己陷入危险
I love this job. You love your father.
我爱这份工作 你爱你父亲
Dana... open yourself up to
丹娜... 只要是事实
extreme possibilities only when they're the truth.
就开放自己接受"极端可能性"
That goes for Luther Boggs... and your father.
对路德 鲍格 和你父亲都是如此
As for Luther Boggs... he's the greatest of lies.
至于路德 鲍格 他是个大骗子
I know he's working with someone
我知道他跟外面某个人合作
on the outside and they planted that evidence.
他们安排好证据
We have to be very careful about
我们要小心布署下一步
plotting our next move - he's planned five steps ahead.
因为他已先计划好五步了
The only advantage we have is time.
我们唯一的优势是时间
Scully, take a look at this.
史卡利 看看这个
That's incredible!
真不可思议
They found them?
找到他们了吗
That's exactly what I want Boggs to think.
我正要鲍格这样想
Why didn't the police notify us?
我不明白 警方为什么不通知我们
The article is bogus. The Carolinian
还没有找到他们 这则新闻是假的
made it up for us. Only six people know about it.
卡罗莱纳报为我们做的 只有六个人知道
Later on today, Boggs gets his weekly phone privileges.
今天稍晚 就是鲍格每星期可以打电♥话♥的时间
Hopefully, he'll call his accomplice.
希望他会打电♥话♥给同党 看看发生了什么事
Phone privileges in two hours.
两小时后就是电♥话♥时间
Go.
开始
Turn off that phone. Turn it off.
关掉那电♥话♥ 关掉
Mulder, it's you.
穆德 是你的电♥话♥
Mulder. How come you don 't believe me?
穆德 你为什么不相信我
Agent Scully does.
史卡利探员相信我
She believes me.
她相信我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表