Yeah.
是呀
So cold...
好冷
I remember... I had to wrap you in a blanket...
我记得当木柴烧光的时候
..When the wood ran out.
我拿毯子包着你
Yeah.
对
No... Jack! Don't close your eyes.
不 杰克 别闭上眼
Come on, keep talking.
来吧 继续说话
Jack, keep talking! Come on!
杰克 继续说话 来吧
Down on the floor, now! Now, or you're dead!
趴在地板上 快 否则你们都要死
I'm gonna execute every one of you!
我要杀掉你们每一个人
No!
不要
No!
不要
Shut up and do it!
闭嘴 快做
Just a second! Who is it?
等一下 谁
It's Brother Tate. Could I
我是泰特弟兄
speak with you for just one moment, please?
能和你谈谈话吗
What do you want?
什么事
Just a few minutes of your time, ma'am.
只占用你几分钟 女士
Beautiful day, isn't it?
真是美丽的一天
I wonder if I can interest you in the word of the Lord?
不知 我能否用神的言语吸引你
Leather-bound, in black or red. Your choice.
皮面精♥装♥ 黑或红色 你选哪一种
Go away!
走开
This is 1-4. Target sighted.
这是14 目标出现
Well... I guess it's time to make that call.
好 我想是打电♥话♥的时候了
He's dead.
他死了
It's all on you now.
都是你的错
He's dead because of you.
他因为你而死
Well...
好吧
Guess it's over.
一切结束了
Whoever you are.
不管你是谁
Don't move!
别动
Jack!
杰克
Shut up!
闭嘴
I love you.
我爱你
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
You're why I came back.
我为了你才回来
This is Westin.
我是威士汀
They've battened down the hatches.
他们靠近地板
No clear shot from this side.
我这里看不清楚
What about you guys?
你们怎样
Ditto. Hold your positions and keep radios at two.
一样 继续留在原位置 维持在二号♥频道
How do we look?
情况如何
Backup's in.
支援到了
But we still don't know what's going on.
但我们不知里面的状况
We will soon enough.
我们等得够久了
I kept a bottle of medicine in the other room. I'll go get it.
另一个房♥里有一瓶药
What do you say, huh?
我去拿给你 好不好
I'll get it for you.
我去拿给你
Look! Look! Look!
听我说
Look, I love you.
我爱你
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
No...
不
Listen! Listen, we... we still have her.
听着 她还在我们手上
We can get away with this.
我们可以胁持她离去
I don't think so, baby. Not this time.
我不这么想 宝贝 现在不行
Jack, put the gun down!
杰克 把枪放下
You remember that... that light that I talked about?
你记得我说的那种光吗
No...
不
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可怕的
No!
不
FBI!
好了 联邦调查局
Freeze!
别动
Jack!
杰克
Fbi!
联邦调查局
Scully. Are you OK?
史卡利 你没事吧
Jack?!
杰克
Hi. I got this from the morgue,
你好 我从停尸间拿到这支表
along with the rest of his personal effects.
和其他个人物品放在一起
I thought you might want it.
我想你可能会想要
"Happy 35th. Love D."
"35岁生日快乐 爱你的丹娜"
I got it for him three years ago.
我3年前送他的
Next of kin?
给他的家人吗
Uh... no.
不
Jack was an only child.
杰克是独生子
His parents died when he was in college.
父母在他读大学时过世
There's a... kid over in Parklawn.
帕克兰有个孩子
Jack's been his big brother,
杰克认了他当干弟弟
so I'm going to go and see him tomorrow.
我明天要去看他
What am I gonna tell him?
我该告诉他什么
The official story.
官方版故事
Which is?
哪一个
Fugitive Lula Phillips died in a shoot-out with federal agents.
露拉 菲力普昨天 与警方枪战时身亡
It also resulted in the death of
专案调查员杰克威利斯也死了
Special Agent Jack Willis - killed in the line of duty.
不幸因公殉职
What am I supposed to tell myself?
我该怎么告诉自己
Good night.
晚安
It's not working. It stopped.
表停了 停在
At 6.47.
6点47分
The exact time that Jack
正是杰克
went into cardiac arrest at the hospital.
在医院里心脏停止的那一刻
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means...
这意思是
It means whatever you want it to mean.
意思是你认为是什么就是什么
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表