It is a federal crime to deface money.
毁损纸钞是犯法的
The strip is an anticounterfeiting measure.
这磁条是用来防范制♥造♥伪钞
Other countries put that strip on the outside.
为何放在里面 别的国家是放在表面
OK! All right. What do you know about the Gulf War Syndrome?
好了 好了 你们对波湾战争症候群了解多少
Agent Orange of the '90s.
90年代的特色
Artillery shells made with depleted uranium.
炮管用劣质的铀制♥造♥
Have you heard of classified
有没有听过波湾战争
planes being flown during the Persian Gulf War?
使用秘密飞机
Why expose a secret plane to an air
何必要暴露只要一升空
force that runs to Iran whenever you take to the air?
人们就知道的秘密飞机
What about UFO activity during that period?
如果是战争时 有幽浮出现又如何
UFOs caused Gulf War Syndrome! That's a good one!
幽浮造成波湾战争症候群 说得好
That's why we like you Mulder,
这就是为什么我们喜欢你 穆德
your ideas are weirder than ours!
你的想法比我们还要奇怪
Those were the most paranoid people I have ever met.
他们是我遇过最标准的偏执狂
How can you think that what they say is remotely plausible?
我不知道你怎么想 他们的说法根本不足采信
It's remotely plausible that someone might think you're hot.
我认为不足采信的 是有人认为你性感
Did you see the way they answered the telephone?
你看到他们怎样接电♥话♥吗
They probably think every call
他们八成认为 每通电♥话♥都被监听
they get is monitored and they're followed everywhere.
以为走到哪里都被人跟踪
It's a form of self-delusion.
这是一种自我妄想症
Makes them think that what they do is important...
让他们自以为 他们重要到有人要
What's the matter?
什么事
Hello?
喂
Pitchers and catchers report for spring training this week.
棒球的春季训练这星期开始
Yeah. What are we doing here?!
好吧 我们在这里做什么
Missed your calling, did you, Mr Mulder?
没接到电♥话♥ 穆德先生
Maybe this year we can catch a game at Candleton Yards.
也许今年 我们可以一起去看球赛
Of course, we wouldn't be able to sit together.
当然 我们不能坐在一起
That's too bad.
真是遗憾
Something tells me you'd have the connections to get great seats.
我知道 你有办法拿到好位置
Yeah...
是的
Any park in the country.
国内任何球场
It's just a tourist.
那只是个游客
In our line, nothing is just what it seems.
我的工作里 不能只看事情的表面
What am I on to? We go to
我们在干什么
investigate a truck driver's encounter with a UFO.
我们去调查目击外星人的货车司机
Next thing, we discover
却发现电子追踪器
electronic surveillance equipment. Who's listening?
谁在监听我们
Why won't you tell me?
为何不告诉我
What am I on to?
我们在干什么
A dangerous path.
危险的路途
The truck is bogus. 80's the truck driver, Ranheim.
你的货车是假的 货车司机瑞翰都是假的
First, I checked his manifest.
我查过他的载货清单
It listed a truck carrying
清单上记载货车
108 cartons of auto parts weighing 3100 pounds.
有108箱的汽车零件 重量为3100磅
I checked with three weigh stations along his route.
当我查货车经过的三个测重站
They have it listed at 5100 pounds.
却发现车子有5100磅
There's something in that truck, and it's not auto parts.
那货车上有别的东西 而不是汽车零件
And, of course, nobody ever reported him.
当然不会有人举报他
And Ranheim lied to us about being in the Gulf War.
瑞翰也对我们说谎 他曾在波湾战争服役
His real name is Frank Druce.
他的真名是法兰克度斯
And I worked hard to get this one.
我费尽心思查到这个
He was Special Operations Black Beret in Mosul, Northern Iraq.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥北部的摩苏尔 从事特别行动
Also, he didn't get sick from the encounter the other night.
还有 他不是从目击那晚开始生病
He's been to the VA hospital
他以前就去医院看病
for treatments three times in the past year.
去年就有三次
We had it!
我们逮到他了
We had it and we let it go.
我们逮到他 却让他走掉
Four days ago, an Iraqi Air Force pilot shot down a UFO.
四天前伊♥拉♥克♥空军飞行员击落一架不明飞行物
The wreckage, and possibly the occupants,
残骸和飞行员
were recovered by the Army.
被军方寻获
Ranheim would be a perfect escort... ..For the wreckage, and/or bodies,
货车司机瑞翰是护送残骸
out of Iraq to a laboratory in the United States.
和尸体到美国的最佳人选
That would explain why
这就解释了
the truck weighed so much more than listed.
为什么货车比清单上的还重
The military has, in the past,... ..Transported dangerous materials
军方曾有以普通货车
and weapons in unmarked trucks across the US.
运送危险物品和武器的纪录
I sound like the The Lone Gunman guys.
我讲话开始 像"独枪侠"那群人 是吗
Where did you get this information?
你从哪里拿到这种资料
Let's just say it's a source with a deep background.
是个有力人士提供的
I want to know all about him.
我想知道他全部的事
All I know is, he's guided us away from harm.
我只知道他让我们避开危险
How do you know that?
你怎样知道
We work for the FBI and we're being bugged.
我们是联邦调查局的探员 却被监听了
What does that tell you?
这是什么意思
That tells me that not everything is as it appears to be.
这教我我不能只相信表面
Exactly! And for all we know,
没错 就我们所知道的
this deep background is responsible for the bug.
这个有力人士应该跟监听有关
He's never lied to me.
他从没对我说谎
I won't break that confidence. I trust him.
我不会怀疑他的 我信任他
Mulder, you're the only one I trust.
穆德 你是我唯一信任的人
Then you're gonna have to trust me.
这次你要相信我
Did you find out where the truck is now?
有查出货车现在在哪里吗
Generally. It's heading west.
大概知道 往西走
Towards Colorado.
往科罗拉多州去
We'll try to intercept it and see what's on board.
好的 我们去拦截 看看车上载些什么
I'll pick up a few things.
我回家拿点东西
I'll meet you at your place in an hour. OK?
一小时内在你家会合 好吗
I cut the main breaker.
我把电源切断了
You risk exposure coming here.
你来这里太冒险了
What I have here is too important.
我拿的东西太重要了
This photograph was taken by an officer at Fort Benning, Georgia.
信封里的照片是乔治亚州班宁堡
Seventeen UFOs were spotted in one hour.
一位警官拍下的 一小时内目击到十七架幽浮
Is that where the Iraqi wreckage is being held?
那是在伊♥拉♥克♥坠毁的残骸所存放的地方吗
Are UFOs monitoring the area?
幽浮在监视那地方吗
Nice place you have here.
你的房♥子挺不错的
Wait. Wait... I-I... just want to...
等等 我只想
take this opportunity to thank you.
向你道谢
You've helped my work so much,
你帮了我很多忙
and you've never asked for anything in return.
却不要求回报
I know you've put yourself at great risk to do so.
而且我知道 你冒了多大的险来帮我
This is the best photographic evidence I have ever seen.
这是我看过 拍得最好的照片证据
When I saw the Gulf Breeze photos, I knew they were a hoax.
我第一次见到波湾的照片 一看就知道是假的
But this is the quality of evidence the government has amassed...
但这张 这张绝对是政♥府♥ 近10年
..At the highest classified levels.
一直想隐藏的机密
The truck was a decoy to keep anyone looking closely...
那货车是个假饵 让所有人不要接近班宁堡
..Away from Fort Benning, where the Iraqi UFO is.
他们就把伊♥拉♥克♥的幽浮残骸藏在那里
We've got to leave for
我们要立刻前往乔治亚州
Georgia immediately. - This photo is a fake.
穆德 这照片是假的
What?
什么
Look.
你看
This soldier's shadow is
这士兵的影子
allegedly created by the lights from the UFO.
应该是因为幽浮闪的光形成的
But it falls in a direction
但影子和幽浮的位置却不对
contradictory to the craft's position.
有可能是
There could be an off-camera light source creating that shadow.
别的光线所产生的影子
Look closely at the colour
仔细看
of the light reflected in the windshield.
挡风玻璃上所反射的光的颜色
It should be from the red lights of the UFO,
这应该是幽浮反射的红光
but it doesn't match the colour.
但颜色却不符
There could be a tint in the windshield,
也许是因为玻璃上的遮阳纸
or it could be due to atmospheric conditions.
或者是因为大气异象所造成的
Mulder, we should have it analysed.
穆德 我们应该把这照片拿去作分♥析♥
You're determined not to believe him!
为何你不接受 史卡利
You're too determined to believe him!
你就是执意不相信他
I am determined to follow a lead...
也许是你执意要相信他
..That may prove the existence
我是执意要依据这线索
of extraterrestrial biological entities.
查出外星生物的存在
Listen... No!
穆德 听我说 不要
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表