I'm not a killer.
我不是凶手
I never meant to hurt no one.
我从不伤害任何人
I'm tired of my cattle
我无法再忍♥受我的牛
being butchereda hundred miles from the slaughter house.
在百里外的屠场被宰杀
That's the fourth one this month.
已是这个月来第四件了
Who or what do you think was responsible?
你想是谁或是什么东西做的?
That cow looked like a piece of paper
牛像是被碎纸机
that went through a shredder.
撕碎的碎纸般
No animal could have done that.
应该没有动物能做到这样
Then are you saying that
那你是说
a person or persons, was responsible for this?
是一个人或一群人干的?
I want to remind you
我想要提醒你
Mr. Parker is free on bond pending trial.
派克先生正在打官司
He's willfully speaking solely in regards to this incident
他和你只谈这个案子
and not about other litigation.
不要提到其他的诉讼
We can't talk about Mr. Parker's case
所以我们不可以提及有关派克先生
against the Trego Indian Reservation?
在联邦法庭对翠廓印第安人保护区的诉讼?
That's exactly what I mean.
对 就是这个意思
Wait a damn second! Jim, don't say a word.
等等 吉姆 不要说了
This ain't the time for lawyer crap.
现在不需要律师的废话
I want to get this in the open.
我要把事情讲清楚
You think I killed an Indian
你们认为我杀了这个印第安人
because we're having an argument about where my land ends?
是因为我们之间的土地纠纷
We want to settle in court.
我们想在法庭上和平处理这件事
Joseph Goodensnake is dead
好吧 约瑟夫古登史奈的死
with a wound from your shotgun.
是因你的枪伤所致
All I'm saying, it was no animal I know of.
而我是说 以我所知没有动物能那么做
But it damn well didn't seem human, neither.
但看来那晚的事又不像人类做的
Take a look at my boy's scars.
看看我儿子的疤痕
It was dark.
天很黑
We heard a growl. We went out to protect the cattle.
我们听到有咆哮声 我们出去保护牛
I could have swore I saw...
我可以发誓我所看到的
red eyes and fangs.
红眼睛和狼牙
I thought my boy Lyle was...
我以为我儿子赖尔...
Look, nobody... nobody...
告诉你们 没有人... 没有人
was more shocked and upset than I was
比我更震惊和更难过
to find out it was that young Indian boy
当我发现 那是个年轻的印第安少年
but if he killed our cattle...
但如果是他杀我的牛
I'm very sorry that we had to
我是很遗憾的
find out about it that way
我必须用这样的方式揭发事实
but as far as I'm concerned that's the end of it.
到现在为止我所关心的 这是事件的终结
Can we see the corral?
我们可以看看牛栏吗?
I'll take you out there.
我带你们去
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Yeah?
什么?
Agent Scully...
史卡利探员
I suppose if I were hearing our side of the story
我猜如果我听到这一边的故事
it might not hold up too well...
我也觉得不能完全信服
parts I don't understand myself...
有些部分连我也不明白
things my father could never try to explain to a stranger.
我父亲是不会对陌生人提及这些事的
What kinds of things?
怎样的事?
For the last few months
这去几个月
whenever we'd go outside at night to check the cattle
无论何时 晚上我们都会出去检查牛
we never saw anything out of the ordinary...
从来没有看到奇怪的事
not a mountain lion, not a coyote
没有山狮 没有郊狼
not even any Tregoes, Agent Scully...
连一个翠廓人都没有 史卡利探员
but I can feel it...
但我可以感觉到
something not human...
有种不是人类的东西
out there...
在某个地方
watching me.
看着我
The air was more still.
空气非常凝重
The night animals more quiet.
夜行动物非常安静
It was like nature herself was terrified.
就像大自然也在恐惧着
Gave me the creeps.
使我毛骨悚然
The creeps?
毛骨悚然? 是啊
Yeah. The creeps.
毛骨悚然
Don't you ever get the creeps?
你从没感到毛骨悚然吗?
The victim was shot there
被害者是在那边中枪的
about three meters from where Parker fired.
距离派克开枪大约有3公尺
There's no way he could have mistaken a person for an animal.
这么近的距离 他不可能把人看成动物
It's open-and-shut, Mulder.
他是故意开枪的 穆德
You know, I'm surprised you volunteered for this assignment.
你知道的 我很意外你自愿接这案子
Any Bureau agent could have investigated this reservation homicide.
其他探员也能调查这件保护区谋杀案
Why are you interested?
为何你对此有兴趣?
Well, there seems to be nothing unexplainable about this case.
看来此案并没有不可思议之处
Nope.
没有
Not a thing.
一点也没有
Mulder, this is so odd.
穆德 这真奇怪
It's almost like a snakeskin that's been shed.
看来就像是蛇蜕的皮
I suspect the Parkers knowingly killed Goodensnake.
我怀疑派克是故意枪杀约瑟夫 古登史奈
They hardly seem the type to skin their victim.
但他们不像会剥下受害者的皮
Police and coroner's report
而且警♥察♥和验尸官的报告
make no mention of such an act.
也没有提到
We'll have to look at the body ourselves.
好吧 我们应该亲身去看看那男孩的尸体
The body's been transferred to reservation authorities.
那男孩的尸体已经转往保护区
We're supposed to get in touch with,
我们应保持联络
uh...Sheriff Tskany.
查理 特斯卡尼警长
Excuse me. We're not from around here.
对不起 我们不是本地人
We're looking for Sheriff Tskany.
我们在找特斯卡尼警长
Anyone know Charley Tskany?
有谁认识查理 特斯卡尼?
Go home, F.B.I.
回家吧 联邦调查局
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
I could smell you a mile away.
我一早就闻得出
Well, they told me that even though my deodorant's made for a woman
他们告诉我 即使这清香剂是女人使用的
it's strong enough for a man.
但对男人也有效
I was at Wounded Knee in 1973.
1973年的伤膝事件我在场
What I learned fighting the F.B.I. is
我学到对抗调查局的方法就是
you don't believe in us,
你不相信我们
and we don't believe in you.
我们也不相信你
I want to believe.
我想相信
Why you here? What are you looking for?
你们为何在此? 你们在找什么?
You know what we're looking for.
我想你知道我们在找什么
You tell me what I know.
你告诉我你知道的
We're looking for information
我们在寻找任何能够
on the homicide of Joe Goodensnake.
提供约瑟夫谋杀案的资料的人
We're looking for anything
我们在找任何东西能做出
that can create human tracks in one step
一步是人的足迹
and animal tracks in the next.
而下一步是动物的足迹
Parker.
派克...
He found what you're looking for.
他找到你们在找的东西
He killed what you're looking for, F.B.I.
他杀了你们在找的东西 联邦探员
Parker and his kid killed my brother.
派克和他儿子杀的是我弟弟
You're all too afraid of
而你们所有人
some stupid Indian legend to do anything.
都害怕一些愚蠢的印第安传说
I hate it!
我讨厌!
Gwen!
葛雯
I hate suits who are here
我讨厌这些穿西装的人
when they want something
他们有需要的时候才来
but when we need help
而当我们需要帮助时
they're nowhere to be found.
却一个也找不到
Sheriff Tskany?
特斯卡尼警长?
I'm Agent Scully and this is Agent Mulder.
我是史卡利探员 这位是穆德探员
Goodensnake's body is in my office.
古登史奈的尸体在我辨公室
Bill, Tom.
比尔 汤姆
Let them through.
让他们进去
Come on, boys. Let them through.
好了 孩子们 让他们进去
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Guardians of the dead.
死者的守护人
They escort the deceased spirits to the new world.
他们负责引导亡灵到新世界去
I only let them as far as the front door.
我只让他们待在前门口
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表