What ho.
嗨
What ho.
你好
Hey, Lazard, why do the night guys get a piece like you
拉♥萨♥ 为何你总是当夜班?
and we're stuck with eel breath?
我们这群老男人只能干瞪眼?
It's fate, Detective...
这就是命运 警探
conspiring to keep us apart.
是它不让我们在一起
All right, I'm out of here.
好吧 我下班了
See ya.
再见
You all right?
你还好吗?
You lost?
你迷路了吗?
anyway I got her in the holding room,
我让她待在拘留室
she's don't talking.
她不说话...
but she won't say a word.
至少 不对我说话
You're asking me
你找我
because you know how good I am with kids.
是因为你知道我很懂得带小孩 是吗?
Yeah, a regular Mr. Greenjeans.
对 你是好好先生
Hi.
嗨
This is Detective Barbala.
这位是巴巴拉警探
He's going to help you find your parents.
他会帮你找你的父母
Hiya, sweetheart.
甜心 你好
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Michelle.
米雪
Everything's going to be all right, okay?
不会有事的 好吗?
Don't be scared now.
不要害怕
Michelle what?
米雪什么?
You said your first name is Michelle.
你说你名叫米雪
Now, what's your last name?
那你姓什么?
Bishop.
毕索
Bishop.
毕索
Michelle Bishop.
米雪...毕索
And where do you live, Michelle?
你住在那里 米雪?
Here in Buffalo?
在水牛城吗?
What was that? Did you hear that?
那是什么声音? 你听到吗?
Somebody call an ambulance!
打电♥话♥叫救护车
How did you hear about us?
你怎么知道要找我们?
My brother. My brother's a cop in Baltimore.
我哥哥告诉我的 他是巴尔的摩的警♥察♥
He told me about your work on the Tooms case.
他对我说过 你处理过托姆的案件
He said you got a good feel for things out of the ordinary.
他说 你对不寻常的事物很有一套
Look, the truth is, Barbala never won
老实说 巴巴拉在我们14区
any popularity contests here at the 1-4
并不是很受欢迎
but he's still a cop, you know.
但他是个警♥察♥
I guess that's why I can't just let this rest.
所以我不能置之不理
You said there was one witness... a little girl.
你说有一个目击者 一个小女孩
What did she say happened?
她对事发经过怎么说?
She said there was another man in the room.
她说房♥间里还有一个男人
It stands to reason that...
认为有人是很合理的...
I was right outside.
我就在门外
There was nobody else there except Barbala and the kid.
除了巴巴拉和这小女孩 房♥间里没有其他人
So you didn't get a description of who the kid saw.
你有没有问出另外一个人的相貌?
I'm telling you, there was no one else.
我说了 里面没有其他人
Listen, the department's treating this as a suicide
听着 局里认为是自杀
but I got to tell you, I knew this guy.
但我认识这个人
There's no way he did himself.
他绝对不会自杀
Was he depressed
他是否有沮丧
or under psychiatric care of any kind?
或接受任何精神治疗?
No. The only time he ever looked at himself was in the mirror
不 他只有照镜子时才会自省
and he always liked what he saw.
而且很自豪自己的长相
Plus jumpers tend to open the window before they jump.
况且 跳楼的人都会先打开窗子
Where's the kid?
那女孩在那里?
She was released an hour ago.
她一小时前走了
Her mother picked her up.
她母亲来接她走
You don't really think the girl had anything to do with it.
你觉得这女孩与此事有关吗?
Eight years on the force
我当警♥察♥八年了
I've seen a lot of strange things
看过很多怪事
but I'm telling you, this kid...
但我可以告诉你 那女孩...
something's just not right about her.
有点不对劲
Long hair or short hair?
他是长发还是短发?
Short.
短发
Like that?
像那样吗?
Was his hair dark like mine or lighter like yours?
他的头发像我一样黑 还是像你一样浅?
Like mine.
像我一样
What about a beard or a moustache?
络腮胡还是小胡子?
Moustache.
小胡子
Like this?
像这样?
Or this?
还是这样?
Whoa, what happened?
发生什么事?
Weird.
奇怪
I didn't even hit a key.
我没有碰任何键
Must be a glitch in the new software.
一定是新软件作怪
Michelle, was his moustache like that?
米雪 胡子就像那样吗?
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
how your daughter might have gotten there?
你女儿怎么会到那里?
Buffalo's half an hour away by train
去水牛城坐火车要半小时
and the station is a five-minute car ride.
还要五分钟车程到火车站
When I came home
当我回家时
Mrs. Dougherty was locked in the wine cellar.
杜哈莉太太被锁在酒窖里
I called the police immediately.
我马上就报♥警♥
And Mrs. Dougherty is...?
杜哈莉太太是谁?
Michelle's nanny.
米雪的保姆
Her latest, that is.
她是最新的一个保姆
She's gone through four this year, and it's only April.
今年已经换过四位保姆 现在才四月而已
What seems to be the problem?
是什么问题?
Michelle is the problem.
米雪本身就是个问题
How do you mean?
什么意思?
As hard as it is for a mother to admit
我身为母亲很难承认
Michelle is a disturbed child.
但米雪是个麻烦的孩子
Oh, I know this sounds terrible to say
我知道不该这么说
but the truth is that sometimes she frightens me.
但事实就是如此 有时候她吓坏了我
Frightens you how?
怎样吓坏法?
She's not like other girls, Agent Scully.
她不像其他女孩子 史卡利探员
Tell me.
请告诉我
She just isn't.
她就是不一样
She doesn't have any friends.
她没有任何朋友
She hardly ever smiles.
几乎不笑
It breaks my heart, but I can't comfort her.
我很难过 但我无法安抚她
She says she sees things that I can't see.
她说她能看到我看不到的事物
She hears people yelling in her head.
听到有人在她头内喊叫
Last summer we had to cover our pool.
去年夏天我们把游泳池盖起来
Jim was trying to teach her how to swim
吉姆一直想教她游泳
but every time that Michelle would get close to the water
但每次米雪接近水
she would just start to scream.
就开始大声尖叫
Scream like you've never heard in all your life.
我一生从未听过如此的尖叫
Your husband, where is he now?
你丈夫在哪里?
We're divorced.
我们离婚了
Mrs. Bishop? Mmhmm.
毕索太太?
This is the man Michelle said she saw at the police station.
米雪说 这是她在警♥察♥局看过的男人
Do you recognize him?
你见过他吗?
No, I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
She also mentioned a friend.
她还提到一个朋友
Someone named Sheila.
叫席拉
Do you know who that is? That would be Dr. Braun.
你认识吗? 那应该是白兰医生
She's the developmental psychologist at Brylin Hospital.
她是医院里的行为心理学家
Michelle sees her twice a week.
米雪每周去看她两次
Look at that.
这是什么?
Looks like a hawk or a falcon.
像只鹰 是猎鹰
It's beautiful.
很美丽
It's called origami.
这叫摺纸
Japanese paper folding.
是日本摺纸
Where did she learn how to do that?
她在哪里学摺纸的?
I have no idea.
我不知道
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表