since he doesn't have any books.
因为这里没有书
From the position of the body,
从尸体的位置来看
I'd say maybe he was watching the tube when he was shot.
他被射杀时应该正在看电视
Print kit's over there. Knock yourself out!
指纹工具在那儿 你自己找找
Get out of my way, Ace!
老兄 别挡我的路
Regulations state,
根据规定
to gain access to a crime scene, you gotta show ID!
要进入犯罪现场 就得出示证件
Looks like you were right.
看来你是对的
Excuse me.
对不起
Jack...
杰克
Is there a problem here?
有任何问题吗
No, I just, uh... I don't have any ID.
不 我只是 我没有证件
Would you tell this gentleman who I am?
麻烦你告诉这位先生我是谁
Officer, this is Agent Jack Willis.
没问题 这是杰克威利斯探员
Violent Crimes Section of the Washington Bureau.
华盛顿总部暴♥力♥犯罪组
Come on, let's talk out here.
来吧 我们谈谈
I was just doing my job, miss!
我只是职责所在 小姐
Willis, what happened?! Half the
天啊 威利斯 你怎么了
Bureau's been looking for you. Where have you been?
局里一半的人都在找你 你去哪里了
I don't know. I just... wasn't myself.
我不知道 我只是不是我自己了
I just kinda... woke up out on the street!
我在街上醒来
I'm taking you back to the hospital.
来 我带你回医院
No way! I'm staying right here!
不要我要留在这儿
You're not ready to be here.
你还没康复
Who says?!
谁说的
Jack, you're recovering from a major trauma.
你受了重伤 正在痊愈中
It's a miracle you're even able to walk!
你现在能走路还真是奇迹
This is Tommy Phillips' place, right?
这是汤米 菲力普住的地方 对吗
Jack...
杰克
Was he killed with a .45?
我问你一些事情 他是被点45手♥枪♥射杀的
As a matter of fact, he was.
事实上 是的
He was! That's Lula's weapon of choice.
是的 那是露拉 菲力普惯用的武器
I know these people.
我了解这些人
I've been after them for a long time.
我花了很长的时间追查这案子
We're halfway there!
我们完成了一半
You did open the book on this one.
你的确负责此案
And I'll be there when it's closed!
是的 当它结案时我也会在
All right.
好吧
But, as a colleague and as a friend,...
但身为你的同事和朋友
..I recommend you have a full medical evaluation.
我建议你再做些医疗评估
Physical and psychological.
身体上和心理上的评估
All right, fair enough.
好的 很公平
Jack! Good to see you back among the living.
杰克 很高兴见到你活着回来
It's good to be back.
回来真好
Jack.
杰克
So what have we got here?
找到了什么
Mulder here found a print on the TV.
穆德发现电视上有指纹
A partial oblique. And it's not the victim's.
有一部分的指纹 不属于受害者
Good work, Agent Mulder. I'm impressed!
做得好 穆德探员 我很欣赏
That's fancy shooting.
射得真不错
I gotta get re-certified before they give me my weapon back.
是呀 在他们把枪还我之前 我得重新取得证明
Well, by the looks of it,
这样看来
I wouldn't worry about re-certification.
你要重新取得证明不是问题
Is there anything else you wanted?
还有事吗
Yeah, it's Scully's birthday.
是呀 史卡利的生日
I was wondering if you'd sign that for me.
想请你在生日卡上签名
Sure! Be glad to.
没问题 我很乐意
Always glad to celebrate the good times.
我向来很乐意庆祝欢乐时光
There you go!
好了
Happy birthday, Scully.
生日快乐 史卡利
You're two months early.
你提早了两个月
It's from Willis.
这是威利斯给你的
I thought you two had the same birthday?
我以为你们两个同一天生日
We do.
是呀
Well, that's news to him.
对他来说这是新闻
I asked him to sign it.
我要他签名
And he signed it with his left hand.
他用了左手
You tested him.
你试探他
Yeah. I found out evidence from the Phillips murder is missing.
是的 在我发现菲力普 被谋杀的证据失踪之后
What evidence?
什么证据
The print we lifted. Our best lead is gone.
我们找到的那个指纹 我们的最佳线索不见了
Someone stole it
在实验室要验这指纹之前
before the lab had a chance to take a look at it.
有人把它偷走了
And you think Willis is responsible?
而你认为是威利斯做的
I'm not sure Willis is Willis.
我不肯定威利斯是威利斯
Can you at least accept the possibility...
你能否至少接受这个可能性
..That, during his near-death experience,
也许在他的临死经验中
psychic transference occurred?
发生了某种精神转移
Can't you accept the possibility that this isn't an X-File?!
你能否接受这不是个X档案
Aside from the expected level of post-trauma stress,...
除了这些可预期的创伤后压力
..Jack passed both of his
杰克通过两个医疗评估
evaluations - physical and psychological.
身体上和心理上都没有问题
Just because someone forgets a birthday,
无论如何 你不能因为他忘记了生日
it doesn't mean that he's been possessed!
就说他的身体被别人占有
When I was studying for my medical boards,
当我在准备医学院面试时
I forgot my birthday, too!
也忘了自己的生日
Did you forget how to sign your name?
你会忘了自己的签名吗
This is a copy of the automobile requisition form
这是威利斯被枪击前一天
Willis filed the day before he was shot.
所填的借用车辆申请表
Compare the signatures.
比较一下签名
Like I said, Mulder - stress. All right?
穆德 是压力 好吗
It can significantly affect someone's cursive standard.
我们都知道这是 足以影响一个人草写的标准
I'm afraid this doesn't prove a thing.
我想这并不代表什么
Agent Willis here.
我是威利斯探员
Jack?
杰克
Where are you going?
你去哪里
We got a break!
有线索了
A landlord thinks he's got our girl.
普利大厦房♥东说他发现了露拉
Hotline?
报案热♥线♥吗
Yeah. Saw her picture in the post office.
是的 他在邮局看到她的照片
There's the address.
这是地址
Jack, can I ask you something?
杰克 我可以问你一些事吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
The Phillips murder.
菲力普谋杀案
The print Mulder lifted off the TV. It's missing.
穆德在电视上找到的那个指纹不见了
And?
然后呢
And you were carrying the evidence back.
是你把那个证据带回来的
Are you implying something, Agent Scully?
你在暗示什么吗 史卡利探员
I don't know anything about any missing print.
我不知道有任何指纹遗失
Now, I'm ten minutes away...
在10分钟内我就要结案
..From closing the biggest case of my career.
这是我一生中最大的案子
Are you coming?
你要来吗
What's the apartment number again?
再说一次那地址是几号♥
202.
202号♥
Oh, yeah.
是的
What was this guy's name?
这个人的名字是什么
Multrevich.
莫特维奇
Multrevich?
莫特维奇
All right, all right, all right!
来了
Mr Multrevich,
莫特维奇先生
I'm from the FBI. Jack Willis.
我是调查局探员 杰克 威利斯
We spoke on the phone, right?
我们在电♥话♥里谈过 对吗
Oh, yeah.
对
Have you ever seen this lady?
你有没有见过这名女子
Yeah. 207. Two days ago.
有 207号♥ 2天前
First and last month - cash.
第一个月和上个月 付现金
Where's 207?
207号♥在哪里
Down the hallway.
在楼下 转角那儿
We want you to go back inside your apartment...
好的 莫特维奇先生 请你回到屋里
..And stay away from the windows. Thanks.
并远离窗口 谢谢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表