Don't you have a life, Scully?
史卡利 你有社交生活吗?
I'll hurt you like that beast woman.
你再这样 我会像那个野兽女一样打你
Eight million years out of Africa.
离开非洲8百万年了
And look who's holding the door.
看看谁握着门把
Dad, did you just see something? Where?
爸 下面有东西你看到没? 哪里?
Over there. I'm sure it was nothing.
在那里 没有 我什么也没看到
No, I saw something.
我有看到什么东西
Ever hear the story of the Jersey Devil?
你有没有听过 泽西恶魔的故事?
When I was a kid, my dad used to tell this story...
我小时候 我爸曾告诉过我有只怪兽
..About a creature who lived out in the woods.
就在那森林里
It was half-man, half-animal.
半人 半兽...
I used to believe that story.
我曾经相信那个故事
I made this!
这是我做的!
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表