I know you're busy.
我知道你很忙
Look, I know a friend who knows a friend
我一个朋友的朋友
who can get you a ticket to a Redskins game.
可以给你弄到一张球赛票
You got it!
就这样说定了
All right. You know where to find me?
你知道怎么找我
Thanks, Danny.
谢谢 丹尼
So, as I was telling your partner, we found no evidence of kidnap.
我告诉你的搭档 我们找不到绑♥架♥的证据
No phone call, no ransom note.
没有勒索电♥话♥ 也没有赎金字条
And since we have no body...
也没有发现尸体...
You assumed she ran away?
你认为她自己跑掉吗?
It wouldn't be the first time Ruby ran away from home.
这不是第一次 露碧摩里斯离家出走
How do you explain what her mother saw?
那你怎么解释她母亲看到的?
I think Darlene has a very active imagination.
我猜达莲有丰富的想像力
I've heard those stories since first grade.
我从小就听过那些故事
So, basically, you ignored her statement.
所以你不理会她的供词?
I included it in my report.
我在报告中有提到
But you didn't bother to check it out.
但你懒得去调查
We found nothing at the campsite.
我们在营地没有任何发现
Let me tell you something.Darlene's little girl was no prom queen.
让我告诉你 达莲的女儿不是好姑娘
I can't count the number of times
我算不清楚有多少次
I pulled her out of parked cars...
我把她从汽车后座拉出来
..or found her puking her guts out.
或看到她在路上酒醉呕吐
It was just a matter of time... Before what?
她这样子迟早... 迟早什么?
Before something bad happened.
迟早会出问题
If Darlene makes up crzy stories to get past that, fine.
如果达琳编一些故事来让它过去,好吧.
But don't tell me it's the truth.I'm not gonna waste my time.
但不要叫我把它当真 我不想浪费时间
I just think it's a good idea not to antagonise local law enforcement.
我觉得最好 别招惹当地警方
Who, me? I'm Mr Congeniality.
谁? 我? 我是好脾气先生
We might need his help one of these days.
将来我们可能需要他的帮助
I'll send him a Bundt cake.
我会送他一个蛋糕
You're looking for Ruby, right?
你们在找露碧是吗?
That's right.
没错
Who are you?
你是谁?
Doesn't matter.
我是谁不重要
Are you a friend of Ruby's?
你是露碧的朋友吗?
Ruby didn't have friends.She just had people she liked to hang with.
露碧没有朋友 她只是喜欢与人厮混
And she liked to hang out with you?
她曾与你一起厮混吗?
I guess we had some times.
算是有吧
Like the night she disappeared? It was Greg.
就像她消失的那一晚? 那一晚是葛瑞
She was supposed to see him that night.
她跟他有约
Who's Greg? Her boyfriend, Greg Randall.
谁是葛瑞? 她的男友葛瑞 蓝道
Supposed to meet up at the lake. They had stuff to talk about.
他们约好在湖边见面 他们有事要谈
What kind of stuff?
什么事?
Greg got Ruby pregnant.
葛瑞让露碧怀孕了
Whatever. She got herself pregnant.
不管是谁 反正她怀孕了
Do you know what they were planning to do about it?
你知道他们打算怎么办吗?
They were gonna leave town.At least that's what Ruby told me.
他们准备离开这里 至少露碧这样告诉我
You know Greg from school?
你在学校认识葛瑞吗?
Greg? School?
葛瑞? 他会去学校?
I don't think so.
我想不会吧
All he ever did since we met him was pour beer.
我们认识葛瑞以来 只看过他倒啤酒
The Pennsylvania Pub.
宾夕法尼亚酒吧
Excuse me! Do you know where we can find Greg Randall?
对不起 你知道怎么找葛瑞蓝道吗?
Who's asking?
谁找他?
What kind of trouble's he in now?
他又惹了什么麻烦?
We were hoping you could tell us.
事实上 我们希望你知道
Greg called in sick three weeks ago. I haven't heard from him since.
葛瑞三周前请了病假 从此我就没有他的消息
Any ideas where he might have gone?
知不知道他去那里?
No, but if you find him,
不知道 但如果你找到他
tell him he's fired.
告诉他 他被开除了
This is our hotel if you hear of anything.
如果你打听到什么 我们住在这间旅馆
That's a nice tattoo. What is that?
这纹身很好看 这是什么?
What's it look like?
看起来像什么?
A flying saucer.You don't believe that stuff, do you?
飞碟 你不相信那玩意吧?
I take it you don't?
看来你是不相信
No, I think it's just a bunch of crazy people howling at the moon.
不相信 我认为 只是一群疯子对月亮咆哮
So, you haven't been out to Lake Okobogee, have you?
你没有去过奥高波吉湖吗?
No, I haven't. Why?
我没去过为什么要去?
You should ride with us some time.
你应该和我们一起去
You might see some things that'd change your mind.
你会看到一些东西 让你改变想法
Get a killer sunburn in the middle of the night.
像是在半夜被严重晒伤
Where's Mulder?
穆德在哪里?
Where did you get the document?
你们从那里拿到那份文件?
If you explain what you're talking about,
如果你对我解释你在说什么
maybe I can help.
或许我可以帮助你
This is a document?
这是一份文件吗?
It just looks like a bunch of ones and zeros to me.
这对我来说只是一些1和0
Tell me where you got it. Tell me what it is.
告诉我你从哪里弄到的? 告诉我这是什么?
Keep playing games and you'll be facing the D6.
再跟我玩游戏 你就要准备去见D6处的人
You can explain to them why you're obstructing justice.
你可向他们解释 你为何要防碍司法
It's your call, Holtzman.
你看着办吧荷兹曼
But I'm not accountable to anybody outside my sub-committee.
除了我的直属委员会 我不对任何单位负责
I don't care if it's the NSA or the Vatican police.
我不在乎 是国♥家♥安♥全♥局或教廷警♥察♥
It's a defence satellite transmission.
这是国防卫星传送的资料
You're kidding!
你在开玩笑?
A fragment, but highly classified.
只是片段但高度机密
We need to know where it came from.
我们必须得知道它来自何处
Well, sure.I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
当然 只要我查出来 我会尽快告诉你
You just bought yourself a one-way back to Washington.
听着 你最好回去华盛顿 别回来
We got it.
查到了
Great.
真是太好了
What?
什么?
You shouldn't have told 'em.They have no jurisdiction.
你不该告诉他们 他们没有管辖权
Mulder, they're NSA. They think
穆德他们是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
the boy's a threat to national security.
他们认为那孩子对国家有危险
How can an 8-year-old boy who can barely
一个八岁的小孩子
multiply be a threat to national security?
怎么对国♥家♥安♥全♥有威胁呢?
People call me paranoid.
还敢叫我偏执狂
How did Kevin obtain top-secret information?
凯文怎么会知道国♥家♥机♥密♥?
Where do you think he got it from?
他从那里得到的?
Watch your step, ma'am.
小心 女士
It'll be OK, baby. Don't worry.
没事的 宝贝 别怕
It'll be OK. Come with me, son.
没事的 跟着我 宝贝
Mom!
妈!
It'll be all right, baby.
别害怕宝贝
Watch your head, please.
请小心你的头
You guys do really delicate work.
你们做事真细心
Let's get this to Cryptography.
把这个拿去密♥码♥学
I think we got what we needed. Thank you.
我们已拿到需要的东西 谢谢
What is it? I'm not sure.
什么事? 我还不确定
We scanned it through the mainframe.
我们用华盛顿的主机 扫描了77页
And none of the information is actionable?
没有任何可使用的?
Other than the satellite transmission,
那些资料只是卫星通讯
none of it is a national security risk.
没有任何危害国♥家♥安♥全♥的成分
The boy's being released later.
那孩子在中午被释放了
So it was just a random set of ones and zeros?
所以这只是随机的1和0?
There was nothing random about it.
刚好相反 完全不是随机的
I don't understand.
我不明白
All information can be rendered digitally in a series of ones and zeros.
所有资料都可以数位化 成为一连串的1和0
When we downloaded the data,
当我们下载资料时
we found
我们有很惊人的发现...
an amazing range of... Well, see for yourself.
你自己看看
Da Vinci's Universal Man.
达文西的"人像图"...
A DNA double helix.
DNA的结构图...
There's lots more.
还有更多
That's the Brandenburg Concertos.
那是布兰登堡协奏曲
But they're just fragments. Some lines
但只是片段 东一点 西一点
from the Koran, a Shakespearean sonnet.
有几行可兰经 一首莎士比亚的诗
Like someone's switching channels?
就好像有人在转换频道?
Mrs Morris? I have nothing to say to you.
摩里斯太太? 我不想跟你说话
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表