I'm gonna miss you, Ken.
有了你 天堂会变得更美好
Heaven's a better place for having you.
干杯
Cheers.
瑞克·格兰姆斯来了
Rick Grimes is here!
他就是那个结束战争的人
That's the man that ended the war.
尼根痛苦吗 我希望他很痛苦
Is Negan suffering? I hope he damn well is.
你好
Hello.
你不在时一切都挺好的
All was well in your absence,
除了某个救世军小团体
other than a certain cabal of Saviors
会朝我翻白眼
slingin' me some serious stink-eye,
但我拟制了一份清单
but I've compiled a list of items
列出了需要你尽快关注的项目
that need your semi-immediate attention.
-现在不是时候 兄弟 -我查了一下物资
- Not now, man. - I checked out the supplies.
这一趟收获颇丰 你应该告知大家
It's a pretty good haul. You should let everybody know.
我才不会到台上去
I ain't getting up on a stage
像他一样发表什么破演讲呢
and giving a damn speech like him.
现在不是时候 我们刚在外面失去了一位伙伴
It's bad timing. We just lost someone out there.
达里尔
Daryl.
这事经常发生吗
Does this happen often?
救世军
救救我们
自从庄稼枯萎之后越来越多了
More and more since the crops been dyin'.
尤金 杰瑞
Eugene, Jerry!
你们知道这是谁干的吗
You know who did that?
-不知道 -我也不知道
- Don't know, man. - That would be a negative.
贾斯汀 处理一下
Justin. Clean that up.
怎么处理
How?
什么叫"怎么处理" 再涂一层盖住
What do you mean, "how"? Paint over it.
所有涂料都用完了
We just used up all the paint.
想想办法
Figure it out.
肯是个安静的 心地善良的年轻人
Ken was a quiet, good-hearted young man.
他不是战士
He wasn't a fighter.
他...照顾我们的动物
Uh, he -- he tended to our animals.
给马钉蹄铁
He -- He shoed the horses.
正是肯这种普通人在维持着一个地方的运转
It's regular guys like Ken that keep a place going.
他会作为儿子 朋友...
He will be remembered as a son, a friend...
以及山顶寨力量的光辉榜样被铭记
a-a-a shining example of Hilltop's strength
就算面临着如此可怕的悲剧
and fundamental decency,
他依旧保持了体面
even in the face of this terrible tragedy.
干杯 肯
Cheers, Ken.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
格雷戈里
Gregory.
说得真好
That was beautiful.
这种事情真的会让人思考
Something like this really makes you think
自己得到了什么 又失去了什么
about what you have and what you've lost.
而我...
And I'm just...
我很感激自己能身处此地
I'm just grateful for where I am.
你看见我们的庄稼了吗 瑞克
You see our crops, Rick?
看见了
I did.
再过几周春季的暴风雨就要来了 帮帮我们
The spring storms will be here in a few weeks, help us out,
但与此同时我们也需要振作起来
but we need a boost in the meantime.
你们会的
And you'll have it.
我们带回了农具和种子
We came back with farming tools, heirloom seeds.
我们想借鉴历史来解决现在的问题
We're looking to the past to help us with the present.
所有人都要出力
We're all gonna pitch in and make sure
为救世堂做贡献
that Sanctuary has what it needs
让你们能振作起来
so you all can get back on your feet.
保佑你 瑞克·格兰姆斯 谢谢你
Bless you, Rick Grimes. Thank you.
怎么了
What's up?
我不想再领导这些人了
I don't wanna be the one leading these people anymore.
好
Okay.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 待在这里
I don't know. Bein' here,
再次生活在这些高墙内
behind these walls again --
感觉不对
it just don't feel right, man.
我在外面更好
I'm better out there.
一向如此
I always have been.
你保住了这个地方
You kept this place together.
你让这里的人有秩序
You kept people in line here.
发生了这么多事
We can't just let the Sanctuary fail
我们不能任由救世堂垮掉
after everything that's happened.
这里注定会垮掉
Man, it's gonna fail anyway.
这里什么都种不了 就是个破工厂
Nothing grows here. It's a damn factory, man.
尼根管事的时候
Look, when Negan was around,
他需要其他人养活他
he needed people to provide for him.
现在仍是一样 没有任何改变
It's still the same. Nothing's changed.
现在不一样了 我们自愿提供补给
It's different now. We give what we give willingly.
那能持续多久呢
How long's that gonna last?
那场暴风雨过后 大部分桥都断了
Most of the bridges are out after the big storm.
高速公路也用不了
The highway's done.
我们把方圆几英里的汽油都找完了
We've scavenged every drop of gas for miles.
我们造的玉米燃料
And we can't make enough corn fuel
也不足以给车和卡车使用
to run the cars or the trucks.
很快就要骑一天多的马
Pretty soon, it's gonna be more than a day's ride
才能到另一地点
from one spot to another.
得由我们来想出解决办法
Well, it's on us to figure out how to make it work.
已经没有"我们"了
Man, there ain't no "Us" Anymore.
大家分散在各处
Everyone's everywhere.
我们一开始的那个小团体
That small group we had back in the beginning --
无所不能
we could do anything.
那才是对的
That was right.
我知道
That's what I know.
那你想回亚历山大的家
Well, you wanna come home to Alexandria, then?
不
No.
我要回山顶寨 看看玛姬和她孩子
I'll go back to Hilltop, check on Maggie and the baby.
你走了 得有人顶替你
Well, you go, someone's got to take your place.
罗西塔和尤金接下来要去海边旅馆
Rosita and Eugene are headed to Oceanside next.
玛姬只送食物 不送人手
Maggie's sending food, but not people,
神之国也有重建的问题
and Kingdom's got its own problems rebuilding
他们的战士都死了
after losing its fighters.
如果亚历山大再派人出去
If Alexandria sends another person out,
就自身难保了
I could use the help back home.
我们分开是因为情况不一样了
We're not together because things have changed.
问题是 是你改变了一切 瑞克
The thing is, you changed them, Rick.
但我明白
But I get it.
保佑你 但不用了 谢谢
Bless you, but no thank you.
对了 你戒酒了
Oh, that's right. You're sober.
你也是吗
You too?
你喝吧 塔米 我没事
Go ahead, Tammy. I'm fine.
我不知道该怎么办 塔米
I don't know what to do, Tammy.
我该做什么
What am I supposed to do?
我就想一个人待着
I just -- I just want to be by myself.
我就想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
我可以走
I can leave.
不 别走
Don't. Don't.
我就想睡觉
I-I just want to sleep.
我...
I'll, uh --
我可以陪你坐会儿
I-I'll sit with you, if you'd like.
这玩意会害死你的
Those things'll kill you.
你怎么还没睡
Why aren't you in bed?
你呢
Why aren't you?
我们不睡觉
We don't sleep.
以西结却睡得像个婴儿
Ezekiel, on the other hand, sleeps like a baby.
很烦人
It's annoying.
他的鼾声也很高贵吗
Does he snore fancy, too?
别闹了
Stop it.
他人挺好的
No, he's all right.
有点老套 不过...
He's a bit corny, but...
能得到小宝贝的认可真好
Glad I have Pookie's approval.
经过爱德对我的摧残
After what I went through with Ed,
老套就很好了
corny is really, really nice.
我替你感到高兴
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表