这地方
This place.
非常美
It's beautiful.
确实很美 不是吗
It is something, isn't it?
你的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
还有贝丝和格伦
To Beth and Glenn.
以及玛姬失去的一切
For everything Maggie's lost.
瑞克
Rick.
如果我更努力
Maybe if I tried harder,
做出不同选择 听更多...
done things different, listened more --
我女儿 她很坚强
My girl, she's strong,
我孙子 他只会令她更坚强
and my grandson, he'll only make her stronger.
你不用担心她
You ain't gotta worry about her.
我需要找到家人
I need to find my family.
我需要保住他们
I need to keep 'em together.
你不需要
No, you don't.
你只是以为你需要
You only think you do.
我知道一路走来很难
I know it's been hard.
确实
It has.
你为我和卡尔设想的未来
What you wanted for me, for Carl,
没那么容易实现
it hasn't been easy.
-我们一直在努力 -但我们会实现的
We've been tryin' -- But we'll get there.
我们所有人
All of us.
我累了 赫谢尔
I'm tired, Hershel.
我家人
My family...
也许我能在这地方找到他们
Maybe I can find 'em here.
不 瑞克
No, Rick.
你必须醒来
You have to wake up.
你受了什么伤
What's your wound?
切勿[划掉]开门 内有死尸
他们
They...
他们都死了
They're all dead.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
没关系
And it's okay.
怎么可能没关系
How can it be okay?
这怎么可能没关系
How -- How can this be okay?
因为你尽责了
'Cause you did your part,
就像我一样
like I did mine,
就像我们之前的人一样
like the others did before us.
什么意思
How?
他们给了我们力量
They give us the strength that we needed
让我们帮助其他人
to do what we had to do for the others,
其他人又从我们身上获得力量
and the others draw strength from us.
我们互相改变
We change each other.
互相帮助
We help each other.
让彼此变得更好
We make each other better.
永不终结
And it never ends.
感觉要终结了
It feels like it's ending.
小事会终结
Little things do end,
但大势不变
but it's never the end of everything,
因为我们死不了
because we don't die.
这与你或我或任何一人都无关
It's not about you or me or any one of us.
这与我们所有人有关
It's about all of us.
我不认为情况会一成不变
And I don't think it just evens out.
我认为人们总会变得更好
I think it always crosses over toward the good,
更勇敢
toward the brave,
更有爱
toward love.
你的家人
Your family...
你找不到他们 因为他们没死
You're not gonna find them, because they're not lost.
你也没死
And you are not lost.
你要做的是醒来
What you need to do is wake up.
不
No.
不
No.
瑞克
Rick.
瑞克
Rick!
没事了
It's okay.
我们会救你走 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
不 你照顾好他们
No, you take care of them.
-我不行了 -你行的
I can't. You will.
我不行了
I can't.
你行的
You will.
还没结束
It's not over.
我们死不了
We don't die.
你想知道我为什么会爱上你吗
You wanna know why I fell in love with you?
因为你是个战士
Because you're a fighter,
你永远不会放弃
and you never give up.
所以战斗吧 瑞克
So fight, Rick.
为我而战
Fight for me.
为所有人而战
Fight for all of us.
你是我的家人
You're my family.
我找到了你
I found you.
是的
You did.
但这...
But this...
这不是真的
This isn't real.
是真的
Yes, it is.
快醒醒
Now wake up.
不 不
No. No.
桥能撑住
It's gonna hold.
我不行了
I can't.
我不行了
I can't.
他在做什么
What is he doing?!
他受伤了
He's hurt!
那是经过山顶寨的尸群
That herd that went right through Hilltop.
他想毁掉桥
He's trying to bring down the bridge.
不
No.
我们让尸群掉头 赶它们回去
We turn them around. Fight 'em back.
你们开枪
Fire your guns.
让它们转向
Try to divert them.
不 别为我这样做
No, don't do it, not for me.
太多了
It's too many.
不
No.
没有用 继续努力
It's not working! Keep trying.
瑞克
Rick!
我找到他们了
I found 'em.
怎么回事
What was that?
是桥吗
Was that the bridge?
瑞克 他为阻挡尸群炸了桥
Rick! He blew it to stop the herd!
向北行进 分散剩下的尸群
Move north, break up the rest.
带上枪
Bring some guns.
我有B
I have a "B."
没有A
Not an "A."
我从来都没有A
I never had an "A."
他受伤了 但他很坚强
He's hurt, but he's strong.
你能救他吗
Can you help him?
我警告过你 如果你敢下套
I warned you there'd be consequences
会有后果的
if you tried something.
这不是套 不再是了
It's not a trick, not anymore.
我想救一个朋友
I'm trying to save a friend --
一个救过我的朋友
a friend who saved me.
我现在有东西给你了
I have something for you now.
成交吗
We have a deal?
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
你还活着
You're still here.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我会救你的
I'm gonna save you.
曾在第一集中出现过
BGM:《Space Junk》
快跑
Run!
扶我起来 我们得战斗
Stand me up. We need to fight.
靠走已经不行了
Walking's not gonna do it.
好吧 该死 好吧
Okay, shit. Okay.
-玛格 我们该怎么办 -围成一圈
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表