Thank you.
如果没问题了 我提议投票表决
If that's everything, I'd like to motion for a vote.
我有个问题
I have a question.
主席允许委员会成员
The chair recognizes our fellow councilperson
兼安全主管发言
and head of security.
作为一个社区 我们想友善些
As a community, we want to be kind.
慷慨些
We want to be generous.
仁慈些
We want to be charitable.
但是众所周知
But, as we know,
我们将要做出的决定
decisions like the one we are about to make
有可能带来严重后果
can come with a heavy price.
让我看看你的左手好吗
Can you show me your left hand?
米琼恩 你在干什么
Michonne, what are you doing?
在公路餐厅弄的吗
You get that at a truck stop?
去你的
Screw you.
那是什么
What is it?
能告诉他吗
You wanna tell him?
米琼恩 有话直说
Michonne, if you have something to say...
这是监狱纹身
It's a prison tattoo.
四个点代表高墙
The four dots are the walls.
中间那个点代表你
The one in the middle is you,
囚犯
the prisoner.
牢饭不好吃吧
Hard time.
听着 就因为她坐过牢...
Look, just because she was a prisoner...
我能解释
I can explain.
你想说实话了
Oh, you wanna tell the truth?
是的
Yes.
-你再没隐瞒什么了 -没了
- And you have nothing to hide? - Nothing.
把刀放桌上
Put the knife on the table.
我记得
I remember,
而且我知道你们也记得
and I know that you do, too.
所以继续吧 投票表决
So go ahead. Take your vote.
我附议
I second the motion.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
不能
No.
我以为你早放弃那东西了呢
I thought you gave up on that thing.
我是放弃了
I did.
我只是
I just...
总想着外面应该还有人
I keep thinking that there are still people out there,
我们不知道的人
people that we don't know about.
而且那些救世军
Those survivors?
我觉得米琼恩错了
I think Michonne's wrong.
我觉得他们是好人
I think they're good people.
是啊 蹲过监狱不能说明什么
Yeah, I mean, prison doesn't mean shit
我们又不清楚原委 米琼恩知道的
without knowing the whole story, and Michonne knows it.
她只是故意在煽动民众
She just got that crowd riled up on purpose
自从...你懂的
ever since, you know...
是的 我懂
Yeah, I know.
但他们还留在这
But they're here.
直到医务室的那位康复
They're here until the one in the infirmary is back on her feet.
所以还有时间让她改变主意
So there's still time for her to change her mind.
也许吧
Maybe.
我跟尤金谈过
I was talking to Eugene.
他觉得如果我们走得更远
He thinks that if we went further out...
安装远程放大器
...and set up a remote amplifier,
就能增强信♥号♥♥
we could boost the signal.
是的 但你知道米琼恩会说什么
Yeah, but, you know what Michonne's gonna say.
安全漏洞 是的 我知道
Security breach. Yeah, I know.
再说了 想用那东西
Plus, trying to find people
找到并联♥系♥其他人
and reach out to them with that thing,
简直就像是大海捞针
it's like stumbling around in the dark.
但想想我们会找到什么 会找到谁
But think what we might find, who we might find,
外面还会有什么
what else might be out there.
你待在这里
You stay here,
尽可能帮助新来的人
help with the new people any way you can.
放大器的事
Me and Eugene,
就交给我和尤金吧
we'll worry about the relay box.
你确定吗
You sure?
我最近有没有说过你有多好
Have I told you lately how amazing you are?
说过
Yes.
但如果你想继续说 我会阻止你
But if you wanna keep saying it, I won't stop you.
我以为我不会再这样了
Thought I was done with this...
不会再和你说话 却得不到回应
...done with talkin' to you and never hearing you answer.
我看到你为了保护他而做的事
But I watched what you did to protect him...
除了他以外什么对你来说都不重要
...how nothing else mattered except him...
我现在要为他们变成这样的人
...and I need to be that now for them.
我知道我们说好的不是这样
And I know it's not what we planned,
我们想要的不是这样
not what we wanted,
但你不在这里
but you weren't here.
他也不在
And neither was he.
你不用经历...
You didn't have to go through the --
朱迪思
Judith?
你差不多该上课了
It's almost time for your lesson.
然后做作业
And your homework after that.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
你确定是这条路吗
You sure this is right?
不是几英里前转弯去山顶寨吗
Wasn't the turn off to Hilltop a few miles back?
我们先不去山顶寨
We're not going to Hilltop. Not yet.
救命
Help!
-吁 -救命
- Halt! - Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-等等 亨利 -她需要帮助
- Wait. Henry! - She needs help!
亨利 站住
Henry, stop!
-救命 -该死
- Help! - Shit.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
放开她
Get off her!
我的英雄
My hero.
放下
Drop it!
放下
Drop it.
我的数学不大好
Now, see, I was never too good at math,
但我相当确定我们人比你们多
but I'm pretty sure there's more of us than you.
你好啊 女老大
Hey there, bosslady.
马上到了
Comin' up on it soon.
你搞定电路了吗
You got those circuits unscrambled yet?
还没有 但我能瞬间搞定
Not yet, but I will in two armadillo blinks of an eye.
你肯定很喜欢加百利
You must really like Gabriel.
什么
What?
选我做你的帮手
Well, enlisting me as your accomplice
并为了你喜欢的人无视安全政策
and flouting security protocol to stand by your man, well,
我觉得这能够说明
I take it as a sign of the seriousness
你对他有多认真
of your intentions toward him.
尤金 能把注意力集中到手头的事上吗
Eugene, can we just focus on what we're doing?
好吧
Okeydokey.
四肢发达头脑简单的男人
Machete-wielding men of the cloth with zero depth perception
比比皆是
aren't exactly a dime a dozen.
这点我承认
I'll give you that.
但这并不意味着你没有其他
But that's not to say that there aren't other,
更好的选择
more viable selects available to you --
跟他一样优秀
selects with equally distinctive qualities
但是信仰事实与科学
and belief systems firmly rooted in facts and science
而不是虚幻的神话故事
versus fables and fairy tales,
一般来说
generally speaking...
有什么特指的人选吗
Anyone specific in mind?
-我说了"一般来说" -好吧
- Generally speaking, as I said. - Right.
新痕迹
Tracks look fresh.
也许有几百只往东边走了
Maybe hundreds heading east.
还好我们要去的是西边
Lucky for us, west is where the deed gets done.
她有点脑震荡和脱水
She had a concussion and she's a little dehydrated,
但是她明天应该就能下床了
but she could be back on her feet by tomorrow.
但是她应该下床吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表