因为事实上
Truth is,
我也接受不了
I couldn't live with it, either.
如果这不能成功 如果她杀了尼根
If this doesn't work, if she kills Negan,
他就变成了殉道者
he becomes a martyr.
以前的仗就白打了
The war was for nothing.
死去的人都白死了
Every person who's died, died for nothing.
卡尔 卡尔也白死了
Carl, Carl died for nothing.
那我们其他人呢
What about the rest of us?
你觉得经历了这么多
You don't think after all the shit we've been through,
我们还应对不了吗
we couldn't handle it?
你一直要求我们
Man, you keep askin' us
对其他人有信心
to have faith in all these other people.
事实是 你对我们都没信心
Truth is, you don't have enough faith in us.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's -- that's not true.
我会为你而死
I'd die for you.
我会为卡尔而死
And I would've died for Carl.
你知道的
You know that.
但你必须听进去我的话
But you gotta hear me.
你在为他追寻不可能实现的东西
You're chasin' somethin' for him that ain't meant to be, man.
你必须对他放手
You just got to let him go.
放手吧
Let him go.
我从没有要求别人追随我
I never -- I never asked anyone to follow me.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但也许你应该要求
But maybe you should've.
该死
Damn.
那听起来比我的一天还无聊
That sounds more boring than my day.
你和后备军被困在了这里
You're the one that's stuck in here with the C team
而瑞克和他的建桥小队
while Rick and his merry band of bridge-builders
去了外面
are out there.
为什么
Why is that?
我觉得我被困住了吗
You think I'm stuck?
我觉得我不该在这个牢房♥里腐烂
I think that I'm not meant to be rotting in this cell,
就像我认为你这个女战士
just like I think the warrior in you
不该去种羽衣甘蓝
is not meant to be planting kale
和亲小孩
and kissing boo-boos.
你以为仅此而已吗
You think that's all this is?
我们是在重塑世界
We're reordering the world.
重建政♥府♥和制定法律
Rebuilding government and creating laws.
我们处于文明的开端
We're at the start of everything.
没什么能阻止我们
And nothing is holding us back.
而你却一无所有地在牢房♥里腐烂
While you're rotting in here with nothing.
我
I am, uh...
我很感激我妻子
I am grateful my wife
不用看到我这样
didn't have to see me like this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
相比你之前的混♥蛋♥样来说吗
As opposed to the asshole that you were before?
天啊 她是个
God, she was --
她是个天使
she was an angel.
她应得到更好的结局
She deserved better than she got.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
以前的常事
What used to happen.
癌症
Cancer.
如果她还在 我们会想要孩子
We would've loved to have had a kid.
我们会想要卡尔那样的孩子
We would've loved to had a kid like Carl.
你很幸运
You were lucky.
我每天都在想他
I think about him every damn day.
但他仍在这里
But he's still here.
不管我们在做什么 不管在哪里
In everything we do. I look around, and...
我依然能看到他的影子
I see him everywhere.
你能在这牢房♥里看到他吗
Do you see him in this cell?
不管在哪里
Everywhere.
卡尔不是你的第一个孩子吧
Carl wasn't your first, was he?
你还有十分钟清光餐盘
I'd say you have about 10 minutes to clear this tray,
然后我就走了
and then I'm gone.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
是个男孩 对吧
It was a "he," wasn't it?
他有你的眼睛吗
Did he have your eyes?
他叫安德烈
His name was Andre.
他没能活下来
And he just didn't make it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我已经接受了
I've made my peace with it.
你知道
You know...
要问我
you ask me,
这样更好
it's better this way.
这怎么可能更好
And how the hell exactly is that?
我妻子
My wife...
她不适合末世
she wasn't made for this.
她死时很软弱
She was weak when she died.
我内心深处其实松了一口气
There was a part of me that was relieved.
现在我知道了
And now I know --
我知道她令我变得...
I know she made me...
不软弱
not weak.
而你
And with you --
你也一样
with you, it's the same.
-我们不一样 -我们本应大有作为
- We are not the same. - We were built for more.
我们仍应如此 米琼恩
We still are, Michonne.
被困于高墙和牢笼中 我们会死
Behind walls and bars, we die.
但是 外面
But, see, out there...
就像是一种瘾
it's like an addiction.
我知道你清楚我在说什么
I know that you know what I'm talking about.
所以你也很感激
And that is why you're grateful, too.
感激何事
Grateful for what?
安德烈死了
That Andre's gone.
因为你知道
Because you know
他如果还活着 只会让你变得软弱
all he would've done is make you weak.
安妮 求你
Anne...please.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
不 我必须做
Yes. I do.
我只剩一个地方可去
There's only one place left for me to go.
而你是我的入场券
And you're the price of admission.
你不想这么做
You don't want to.
我了解你 安妮
I know you, Anne.
你害怕 但你不用害怕
You're afraid, but you don't have to be.
你已经改变了
You've changed.
我本来想改变
I wanted to.
我也尽力了
I tried.
但我跟你不一样 加百利
But I'm not like you, Gabriel.
你放下过去 向前看了
You moved on from your past.
你敞开心扉 接纳其他人了
You opened your heart, let people in.
但你还不明白吗
But don't you see?
不是我做到的 是其他人
I didn't make it that way. Others did.
是你
You did.
因为你 我变成了更好的人
I'm a better person because of you.
那我很抱歉
Then I'm sorry...
这一切都毫无意义
it was all for nothing.
你将要做的事 都是我的错
What you're about to do, it's my fault.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你向我求助
You asked me for help...
我却辜负了你
and I failed you.
我当时把你推开 是因为我也害怕
I pushed you away because I was afraid, too.
我现在知道了
I see that now.
但上帝的爱与宽恕之所以美好
But the beauty of God's love and forgiveness
是因为它们源源不绝
is that it is bountiful.
我希望你有一天能原谅我
And I hope you can forgive me someday,
就像我原谅你那样
just like I forgive you.
我原谅你 安妮
I forgive you, Anne,
不管你必须做什么
whatever you have to do.
没事吧
Everything okay?
把箱子锁好 放到医疗帐篷里
Take these trunks and lock them in the medical tent now.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表