And I saw...
我本来会跟他们一起死
I was supposed to die with them.
我已经准备好了
I was ready to.
然后阿尔法在我耳边轻声说 "告诉他们"
Then, alpha whispered in my ear, "Tell them."
然后我被击中 眼前一片漆黑
Something hit me, and everything went black.
醒来后 只剩我一个人
And when I woke up, I was alone.
发生的事很邪恶
What happened was evil.
很邪恶
It was evil.
我认为她不杀我 是为了让我讲这个故事
And I think she left me alive to tell you that story.
威慑你们 再次分♥裂♥我们
To scare you and to drive us all apart again.
但我想讲个不同的故事
But I want to tell you a different story.
在结束之前
See, before the end...
奥兹 阿列克和DJ找到了我们
Ozzy, Alek, and DJ found us...
他们为我们创造了机会
...and they gave us an opening.
每个人都回击了
And everyone fought back...
他们疯狂地反抗
They fought like hell.
他们所做的事
And what they did...
不仅仅很勇敢
Was more than brave...
他们还保护了彼此
'Cause they defended each other.
他们为彼此牺牲
And they sacrificed for each other...
他们中有些人 甚至互相不认识
And some of them -- they didn't even know each other,
但他们依然勇敢反抗了
but they still fought like they did.
就像他们是一家人
Like they were family.
直到最后一刻
'Til the very end.
而...
And, uh...
最后 他们先走一步
And in the end, they -- their time was cut short,
但我们仍在走
but ours keeps going.
我们必须走下去
So we have to keep going.
为了他们
For them and...
为了我们所有人
for all of us.
我们必须向他们致敬
We need to honor them.
我们必须向他们致敬 我们必须铭记
We need to honor them, and we need to remember
这些朋友 我们的家人
these friends, our family,
像英雄一样逝去
died as heroes.
这就是我想讲的故事
That's the story that I want to tell you.
这就是我想让大家记住的故事
That's the story that I want us all to remember.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表