不 这是愚蠢的做法
No, it was a stupid thing to do.
你让我母亲显得很软弱
You made my mother look weak.
她不会让这事过去的
She won't let this go.
-她做不到 -那我们就跑
- She can't. - Then we'll run.
你别这样了行吗
Will you stop?
没有什么地方是她找不到的
There's no place we can go where she won't find us.
拜托 肯定有的
Come on, sure, there is.
莉迪亚
Lydia...
外面的世界很大
there's a whole world out there.
你昨晚说的是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said last night?
你会和我一起远走高飞
That you'd go with me?
是的
Yeah.
我是认真的
I did.
你为什么来找我
Why did you come for me?
这次说真话
For real, this time.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
因为
Because.
我在乎你
I care about you.
走吧 要去放哨了
Come on, we're headed up to keep watch.
好
Yeah. Sure.
塔拉
Hey, Tara.
行尸来了
Sickos headed this way.
多少只
How many?
大概十只 很难确定
Maybe 10. It's hard to tell.
从树林里出来的
They're coming out of the trees.
我们能应付
We can handle 'em.
是的 但也可能是尸皮疯子
Yeah, but it could be those psychos in the skin suits.
-厄尔 挂马 -这就办
- Earl, can you hitch the horses? - I'm on it.
凯尔 奥斯卡 跟我来
Kal, Oscar, with me.
你们仨 守好马车 保持警惕 走吧
You three, guard the wagon. Stay sharp. Come on.
注意它们的手
Watch their hands.
看有没有武器
Keep your eyes open for weapons.
厄尔 背后
Earl! Behind you!
没事
It's okay.
别担心 小宝贝
Don't worry, little baby.
有我们
We've got you.
不 塔米 快跑
No, Tammy, just run!
闭嘴 厄尔
Shut up, Earl!
我没事
I'm okay.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you guys?
我们是公路帮
We're the Highwaymen.
我们会护送你们去集市
We're your escorts to the fair.
为您效劳
At your service.
那里
There.
他们来了
They're coming.
散开
Spread out.
好 他们来了 我们走
All right, they're here. Let's go.
北楼梯井
North stairwell.
带上一半
Take half.
别留退路
Leave them no way out.
你和我一起走
You're with me.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
守护者爬不过去
Guardians can't climb over that.
拦不住了我们
Won't stop us.
不是为了拦我们
Not meant to.
这是个圈套
It's a trap.
去吧 进去
Go ahead. Get in.
什么意思 我想帮忙
What the hell? No, I want to help.
不战斗怎么帮忙
How you gonna help if you ain't gonna fight?
你只会添乱 进去
No, you'll just get in the way. Go.
进去
Get in.
狗
Dog.
任何进门的人
Anybody comes through this door,
它都会攻击
he'll take 'em down.
如果真那样 你就跑
If that happens, you run.
等等
Wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨利
Henry!
不
No!
-亨利 -莉迪亚
- Henry! - Lydia.
莉迪亚 对不起
Lydia, I'm sorry.
我试着不杀人 但我不确定...
I-I tried not to kill anyone, but I-I don't know -- I think...
不不不 没关系
No, no, no. It's -- It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
不不
No, no!
那个女孩 她在哪
The girl -- where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
你和你的人对我来说一文不值
You and your people are nothing to me.
你们的世界已经灭亡
Your world is already dead.
我只要那个女孩
All I want is the girl.
这个天使小宝贝是谁
And who's this precious angel?
这个小家伙失去了父母
Well, this little fellow lost his parents.
所以我们带他来这里
So we brought him here
看看谁愿意收养他 但是...
to find someone who might take him in. But...
厄尔 这孩子我不会放手
Earl, I'm not letting go of this baby.
我觉得他已经有个好家了
I'd say he already has a good home.
最好的家
The very best.
亨利呢
Where's Henry?
他还没到吗
He's not here yet?
达里尔到了吗
What about Daryl?
我们说好在这里相见
We were meeting them here.
他们到底在哪
Where exactly are they?
好 该走了
All right. All right, we should go.
想好去哪了吗
You figure out where we're going?
亚历山大最近 我们去那里给你缝针
Alexandria's closest. So we'll get you stitched up there.
不能去
No, we can't.
如果她的族人发现我们在那里 所有人...
If her people find out we're there, everybody --
我们不会久留
Hell, we ain't staying.
让你能站起来 然后就走
We'll get you back on your feet, and then we'll move on.
一起走
All of us.
不
No.
不 但是 我们去哪
No, but -- No, but where are we going?
我听说外面的世界很大
I heard there's a whole world out there.
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表