因为你知道 敢动手你就死定了
Because you knew you'd be a dead man if you tried.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 但你不蠢
You're an asshole, not an idiot.
不 我认为你决定到外面试试
No, I think you decided to take your shot out there,
结果根本适应不了
and "out there" spit you out,
于是你就可悲地滚回来了
so you dragged your pathetic ass right back here.
就是这样 不是吗
That's it, isn't it?
你说得对 世界变了
Well, you're right -- the world has changed.
但问题是
But the thing is...
我也变了
I've changed, too.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
如果你不打算杀我
If you're not gonna kill me,
或许你可以学着相信我
then maybe you could learn to trust me a little bit.
你选择自保 而不是复仇
You choose self-preservation over revenge,
你以为这样就能让我相信你吗
and you think that earns you my trust?
如果编新的屁话也算改变的话
If spouting fresh bullshit counts as change,
那恭喜你 尼根 你脱胎换骨了
congratulations, Negan, you are a new man.
你把我关在这里 是为了提醒所有人
You're keeping me in here to remind everybody
伟大的瑞克·格兰姆斯有多仁慈
how merciful the great Rick Grimes was.
但我告诉你
But I am telling you,
我能比那做得更多
I can be so much more than that.
我能帮你
I can help you.
无论你想推销什么 我都不需要
I don't need anything you're selling.
现在这里的情况对你很有利
You have a really good thing going for you here,
但你快要失去控制了
but it is slipping through your fingers.
你完全失去控制只是时间问题
And it is only a matter of time before you lose control of it completely.
你从哪得到的消息
Where are you getting this?
我通往外界的窗户
My windows to the world
就在你会议室外面
are right outside your meeting room.
我不是聋子 我能听到消息
I'm not deaf. I hear things.
你听错了
Well, you heard wrong.
听着 我只是想说
Look, all I'm saying is,
我对如何让人守规矩略知一二
I know a thing or two about keeping people in line.
我可以当你的军师
I could be a sounding board for you.
现任领袖
Leader to...
和前领袖合作
former leader.
我不是这里的领袖
I'm not the leader here.
少来了
Oh, come on.
我听说你撰写了宪♥章♥
Now, I heard you wrote up some constitution
那本应赋予人♥民♥权力
that supposedly gives power to the people,
而现在权力在你手上
and yet you've got it
所有决定都由你来做
so you're the one that makes all the decisions.
靠
Shit.
好一个骗局
That's one hell of a racket.
-真希望我... -这不是骗局
- I wish I -- - It's not a racket.
你对这里的状况也一无所知
And you don't know shit about what goes on here.
我知道好领袖会利用一切优势
I know that a good leader uses everything to their advantage.
抱歉 尼根
Sorry, Negan.
如果这是你回来的理由
If this is why you came back,
那你就不该回来
you should've stayed out there.
米琼恩
Michonne --
听着
Listen!
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
我们加固牢锁的期间
Now, we will be tying you up
会把你绑起来
while we fortify that lock.
窗户也会关上
And I want those windows closed.
该死
Shit.
他追上他们了
对
Yeah.
发生过打斗
There was a struggle.
他们追上他了
They caught up to him.
乖狗
Good boy.
乖狗
Good boy.
对
Yeah.
往那边走了
They went that way.
不错
Nice.
狗
Dog.
来吧
Come on.
松口
Out.
坏狗
Bad dog.
你想知道我们为什么这样做
You wonder why we do this,
为什么藏身在行尸之中
why we hide among them...
为什么变成它们
why we become them.
你们不是它们
You're not them.
你们没死
You're not dead.
文明已死
Civilization is.
强者适应
The strong adapt.
弱者死亡
The weak die.
遵循自然法则
Like nature intended.
原来今天是这样啊
So, that's what today was.
你任弱者死亡
You letting the weak die.
我们不为失去的人回头
We don't go back for the lost.
从来不会
Never have.
直到你的崽子被抓住
Until your cub got nabbed.
两个人♥质♥ 换一个女儿
We gave up two of theirs for your girl.
我不喜欢这种算法
I don't like that math.
现在我们知道他们是谁了
We know who they are now.
他们在哪里 有什么
Where they are, what they have.
我们知道如果战斗 我们会赢
We know, if there's conflict, we'll win.
这交易是值得的
The trade was worth it.
如果你对我做领袖有意见
If you have a problem with me as leader,
你知道要做什么
you know what to do.
我挑战你
I challenge you.
你不再适合领导大家了
You're not fit to lead anymore.
你认为你是能取代我的人吗
You think you're the man to replace me?
成为新阿尔法吗
To become the new Alpha?
你又改变规矩了
You're changing the rules again.
你有权
You have the right
随时挑战我的位置
to challenge my leadership at any time.
而我
And I...
也有权捍卫它
have the right to defend it.
我知道是你
I know it was you!
-你要干什么 -我看到你
- What are you doing? - I saw you
躲在树林里
in the woods,
和你的男友密谋
plotting with your boyfriend.
什么 不 我们没有
What? No, we weren't --
是的 你有
Oh, yes, you were.
挑战我的人不是他
Challenge isn't his.
是你
It's yours.
你把我们引向了危险
You led us into danger.
把男孩留在这 我们依然有危险
With the boy here, we're still in danger.
他那群人已经杀了很多我们的人
His people already killed many of ours.
为什么不报复
And where is the payback for that?
你不是辜负了我
You haven't failed me.
你是辜负了所有人
You failed all of us.
我辜负你们了吗
Have I failed you?
他们都是自愿追随我的
They all follow me by choice.
因为我让他们强大
'Cause I make them strong.
因为我让他们活着
Because I keep 'em alive.
是我
Me.
我不想和你斗
I don't want to fight you.
太晚了
Too late.
哭泣是软弱的
Crying is weak.
训练得怎么样
How was practice?
不错
Fine.
你肯定去晚了
You must've gotten there late...
一小时前我看到你站在监狱外的台阶上
seeing as you were standing on the stairs outside the jail an hour ago.
就站了几分钟
Just a couple minutes.
你为什么要监视我
Why were you spying on me?
我没有
I wasn't.
我是去见尼根的
I went there to see Negan.
你和他聊过天吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表