好的 老大
On it, Boss.
我们抓紧的话 傍晚就能赶到神之国
If we hurry, we can make it to the Kingdom by nightfall.
你从哪弄到的枪 杰德
Where'd you get the gun, Jed?
奥尔登不如你反应快
Alden wasn't as quick as you.
我也很意外
Surprised me, too.
不如我们都放下武器
How about we all lower our weapons.
今天不必有人受伤
Nobody gets hurt today.
没错
That's right.
听那女人的
Listen to the woman.
把枪放下 派对结束了
Drop your guns. Party's over.
我绕了点路
See, uh, I took the scenic route,
但我搞清楚了
but I figured it out.
是海边旅馆的人杀了我们的人
Oceanside's killing us.
既然已经开战了
So now, being that it's war,
她们会得到报应的
they're gonna get what's comin' to 'em.
住手 杰德
Stop it, Jed.
你会害死所有人
You're gonna get everybody killed.
不好意思 卡萝尔
Excuse me, Carol.
你不再是女老大了
You ain't bosslady no more.
你不过是个走运的弱小女人
You're a weak little woman who got in a lucky shot.
现在
And now...
听我的话
...listen to what I say.
闪开
Now, step aside.
不
No!
营地传来的
That's back at the camp.
尸群会被引去的
It's gonna draw those herds.
来吧
Come on.
好
All right.
一二三
1, 2, 3.
该死
Shit!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
来吧 我们可以的
Here we go. We got this.
来吧 准备好了吗
Come on. Ready?
我们可以的
We got this.
一二三
1, 2, 3!
好
Yep.
你为什么说这些话
Why did you say those things?
我不是想激怒你
I wasn't trying to piss you off.
你应该知道
You should know that.
你为何在乎我的想法
Why do you care what I think?
因为你从不下来
'Cause you never come down here.
来的总是瑞克或别人
It's always Rick or someone else.
那又如何
So tell me why that matters.
我不该提起你儿子的
I shouldn't have brought up your son.
你还没准备好听
You weren't ready to hear it.
听什么
Hear what?
我们一样
That we're the same.
全有或全无
All or nothing.
你和我一样被困
You are trapped, same as me.
你和我一样牵挂亡者
You're connected to the dead same as me.
我们一样
We are the same,
而你无法接受我们一样
and you can't stand that we're the same.
不
No.
我们不一样
We're not.
对 我们为了目的都不择手段
Yeah, we do what we need to to get shit done.
但你会从中得到快♥感♥
But you get a kick out of it.
我呢
Me?
我每天都努力让一切变得更好
I'm trying every day to make things better,
想着让大家团结的办法
thinking of ways to bring people together,
不是挑拨离间他们
not pitting them against each other.
我牺牲 我妥协
I sacrifice, and I compromise.
是的 亡者确实给我力量
And, yeah, I do get strength from the dead,
但我是为了生者而活
but I live for the living,
对此我不道歉
and I make no apologies for that.
我儿子的确死了
My sons are gone,
但这个世界会为我女儿
but this world is going to be better for my daughter
和其他新生儿变得更好
and for every other child that comes into it.
你怕的不是像我
You're not scared that you're like me.
你怕的是会变成我
You're scared that you're gonna end up like me --
你爱的一切事物和人都会消失
with everything and everyone that you love gone.
你急于和我套近乎
You're desperately trying to connect with me.
因为没什么比一无所有更糟糕了
Because there is nothing worse than nothing.
只要你还活着
Long as you're still breathing,
就不是一无所有
it's not nothing.
时间到了
Time's up.
吃饭 尼根
Eat, Negan.
不管怎样 你都必须吃进去
One way or another, you're gonna have to.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
在你走之前
Before you go,
我想求你件事
there is something I want to ask you.
在你失去一切后
There are things in this world that --
这世上有些东西对你会显得尤为珍贵
that we desperately hold on to when there's nothing left.
一直以来
This whole time,
你以为我是你最后的 也是最好的机会
you thought I was your last, best chance.
天啊
Oh, God.
我想看她
I -- I wanna see her.
-我必须看她 -不
- I need to see her. - No.
求你了
Please.
尼根 球棒不在我们这里
Negan, we don't have your bat.
在哪
Where --
她在哪 你们把她怎么了
Where is she? What did you do with her?
还在野外
Still out there.
不
No.
不
No.
吃吧 尼根
Eat, Negan.
饭很香
Food's good.
我会见到露西尔的
I am gonna see my Lucille.
该死
Damn it.
该死
Damn!
当心
Look out!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
没事 又来了
Yeah. There's more coming!
你能抓住这根吗
Think you can get to this one?
能
Yeah.
头顶
Heads up!
达里尔 你得快点
Daryl, you gotta hurry.
我在快呢
I'm hurryin'!
抓我手
Take my hand.
快到了
You're almost there.
快点
Come on!
快到了
You're almost there.
兄弟
Brother...
兄弟 抓我手
Brother...take my hand.
当心
Heads up!
走吧
Come on.
-快 我们走 -等等
- Come on. Let's go. - Wait.
我留下 把它们引离营地
I'm gonna stay back, lead 'em away from the camp.
-什么 -我留下
- What? - I'm staying.
不行
No, man!
我还不能放弃
I'm not giving up on it, not yet.
那条河 引它们上桥
The river. Take 'em to the bridge.
桥承受不住
It ain't ever gonna hold,
-它们会被冲到海里 -不
- and they'll get washed out to sea. - No, man,
我不会放弃桥
I'm not sacrificing the bridge.
我会另找办法
I'll find another way.
没别的办法了
There ain't no other way, man!
我不会毁掉桥
I'm not destroying the bridge.
我们需要它
We need it.
好吧
Fine.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表