I think we clean up pretty well, if I do say so myself.
我听说王后在外办公事
I heard the Queen was taking care of some official business,
但我期待有朝一日能见到她
but I look forward to meeting her someday.
你能给我指一下服装摊在哪吗
Could you point me in the direction of the clothing booths?
快到穿毛衣的季节了
It's gonna be sweater weather soon,
我想早做准备
and I want to be ready.
我预感今年会是个严冬
I have a feeling it's going to be a hard winter.
我正好知道一家
I have just the thing.
不敢相信老大竟然错过了这个
Can't belive the bossman's missing this.
他大概在帮忙修理破裂管道
He's probably helping with the busted pipes.
修好了就来了
He'll come when he can.
大概吧
I guess.
他不来会后悔的
But if he doesn't, he's gonna be one sorry dude.
我的孩子
My child!
你想和我玩
You want to play with me.
我抓住你了
Now I got you!
天啊
Gosh.
再玩点游戏吧
Let's play some more games.
游戏
Uh, games?
游戏
Games?
对 来玩捉迷藏
Yeah, yeah! Let's play hide-and-seek!
出来 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
你别想要回她
You ain't getting her back.
你以为这是因为我女儿吗
You think this is about my daughter?
我在路上遇到了点麻烦
I ran into some trouble on the road.
不得不动手
It was unavoidable.
你喜欢我的新营地吗
Do you like my new camp?
我的族人喜欢经常搬家
My people like to keep moving,
不断移♥动♥
keep roaming.
我们庇护了莉迪亚
We've granted Lydia asylum.
用武力夺走她会遭到报复
Any attempt to take her by force will result in retaliation.
你叫什么
What's your name?
米琼恩
Michonne.
她能代表你吗
Does she speak for you?
我们互相代表
We speak for each other.
我女儿不再是问题了
My daughter isn't a concern anymore.
她曾经很软弱
She was weak.
她从没有达到过期望
She never lived up to expectations.
"曾经"
"Was"?
那是什么意思
What the hell - is that supposed to mean?
说明白一点
To be clear...
你们的团队没资格威胁我
Your group is in no position to threaten me.
这习惯得改改
That is a habit that needs to be broken.
跟我来
Come with me.
就你一个
Just you.
你要带我去哪
Where you taking me?
我的族人在它们之中
My people are among them,
引导着它们
steering them.
你和你朋友没死的唯一理由
The only reason - you and your friends are alive
是我饶了你们
is because I let you live.
-你想要什么 -不要什么
- What do you want? - Nothing.
你们没有任何我需要的东西
You don't got a single thing to offer me.
我看过你们的生活方式
I've seen how you live.
我在你们的街道上走过
I've walked your streets.
那是个笑话
It's a joke.
你们的社区是早已灭亡的世界的梦幻泡影
Your communities are a shrine to a long-dead world.
我的族人 低语者
My people, the Whisperers --
我们遵循自然法则
we live as nature intended.
这不过是你骗信众的谎话
That's just all the bullshit you feed your sheep
好让他们追随你
so they'll follow you.
他们追随我 是因为我是阿尔法
They follow me 'cause I am the Alpha.
如果阿尔法不维护威信
And if the Alpha doesn't assert herself,
就会出现混乱
then there's chaos.
所以我才那样做了
So that is what I've done.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你在营地的朋友很安全
Your friends back at the camp are fine.
告诉他们 下次再闯入我的领地
Tell them the next time they cross into my land,
我的尸群也会闯入他们的领地
my horde will cross into theirs.
从断裂的州际公路
The land between the broken interstates
到南边的河之间是我的领地
and the river to the south is mine.
我标出了北边的边界线
I've marked the border to the north.
你们离开时会看到
You'll see it as you leave.
这是什么意思
What the hell - is that supposed to mean?
你们离开时会看到
You'll see it as you leave.
走吧
Go.
你的朋友们在正北方等你
Your friends will be waiting for you in a field due north.
你杀了莉迪亚吗
Did you kill Lydia?
懦夫
You coward.
你背叛了我们的信仰
You've betrayed our values.
-跟我回去 -不
- You're coming with me. - No.
我相信这些人
I believe in these people.
这是胡话
That's poison talking.
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
他们在乎彼此
They care about each other here.
他们在乎我
They care about me.
他们愿意为了保护我 杀掉你
To keep me safe, they'd kill you.
我只用尖叫就行了
All I'd have to do is scream.
你走吧 远离我和这里的人
Just walk away and leave me and everyone here alone,
不然我会叫的
or I will.
我会叫的
I'll scream.
我为你豁出去了一切
I risked everything for you.
你是我的小虫
You're my bug.
我下狠心做的那些事
I was only doing the hard things
都是因为妈妈必须保护孩子
mothers have to do to protect their young.
我知道你做过什么
I know what you've done.
我必须每天承受着那些痛苦活着
I've had to live with it every day of my life.
但我不想让他们伤害你
But I don't want these people to hurt you.
我只想让你走
I just want you to go.
拜托了 妈妈
Please, Mama.
我只想让你走
I just want you to go.
我给了你一个选择
I'm giving you a choice...
你可从来没给过我选择
which is more than you've ever given me.
我只想让你变强
I was just trying to make you strong.
但你不属于我们
But you're not one of us.
从来不属于
You never were.
我不认为你能保护好我女儿
I don't think - you can protect my daughter.
但我希望我错了
But I hope I'm wrong.
你是错了
You are.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
我想一个人待会
I want to be alone.
西迪克
Siddiq!
发生了什么
What happened?
我
I...I...
我
I...
娜比拉 你看见弗兰基了吗
Nabila. Hello. Have you seen Frankie?
你看见艾迪和罗德尼了吗
Have you seen Addy and Rodney?
我们本该在这里碰头的
They were supposed to meet me here.
*你的气味好香*
*The way you smell so sweet*
*就好像香水*
*You know you could've been some perfume*
如果你碰见她
If you happen to see her,
能否转告她 我想和她谈谈
could you tell her I need to speak with her?
以西结 我必须和你谈谈
Ezekiel, I got to talk to you.
-看看这个 亲爱的 -我妈妈刚来过
- You have to see this, my dear. - My mom was here.
她已经走了 但是
She's gone, but...
我找不到亨利了
I can't find Henry.
不 不
No! No!
看着我
Just look at me.
看着我
Just look at me.
我当时在场
I was there.
我和其他人一起被抓
I was taken with the others.
我看到了...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表