亨利是个理想主义者 就像以西结一样
Henry's an idealist, just like Ezekiel.
我很喜欢他这点 真的 这点很重要
I love that about him. I do. It's important.
但这点也可能很危险
But it can be dangerous, too.
不
No.
他必须学到教训 就像大家一样
He's gonna have to learn, just like everybody else.
就像你我一样
Just like you and I did.
不...
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
这地方被疯子们横扫了
Sickos tore the damn place up.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
没想到这么惨
I didn't think it would be this bad.
就剩下这些了吗
Is this all that's left?
是你们遇到的尸群干的吗
The herd you ran from did all this?
不 肯定是更大的尸群经过了
No. A bigger one must've come through here.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
你该拿点他的遗物
You should take something of his with us.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
为了纪念他
To remember him.
这是我小时候演奏的第一种乐器
This is the first instrument I ever played as a kid.
我阿姨送我的生日礼物
My aunt got it for me for my birthday,
一整周我都在吹 直到我妈妈
and I had it a whole week before my mom decided,
为了不让自己发疯
for her own sanity,
而替我决定我更爱画画
that I liked painting better.
也许为了不让我发疯 你还是别吹了
Oh, maybe for my sanity, you don't.
应该就在这
It has to be here.
肯定在这
It's -- It's just got to be here.
他对拯救危难中的乐器有种不正常的痴迷
怎么了
What's going on?
不 我不会讲给他听的
No, I'm not telling him that.
没错 我很爱音乐
Yes, I have a love of the musical arts,
但康妮不太赏识我的...
but Connie here does not appreciate my...
不 不是恋物
No, it is not a fetish.
不是恋物
Not a fetish.
不是恋物
It's not a fetish.
你能帮我找到吗
Can you please just help me find it?
拜托了 谢谢
Please? Thank you.
DJ 收了他们的武器
D.J., collect all their weapons.
不 我们要拿着自己的东西
Hell, no. We're taking what's ours.
不行
No.
我的人不能带五个有武器的人去山顶寨
I'm not letting my men take five armed strangers into Hilltop.
你的人 那你呢
Your men? What about you?
我是来核实你们故事的
I came to see if your story checks out.
核实了
It does.
西迪克和DJ会带你们继续赶路
Siddiq and D.J. will take you the rest of the way.
所以你不但天知道多久没去过那地方
So not only have you not been to this place in who knows how long,
而且你自己不去 还要没收我们的武器
you aren't coming with us and we can't have our weapons?
你想留着武器 那就留着
You want your weapons, take them.
她不和我们一起去
但你要就此离队
Then you're on your own out here.
米琼恩
Michonne.
你想被护送去山顶寨
You want an escort to Hilltop,
不能带武器
想过更好的生活
a chance at something better,
为什么
就要留下武器
they stay with us.
我投给第二种
I vote for the second one.
所以她不信任我们
So we're just supposed to trust her
我们还得信任她吗
if she doesn't even trust us?
有别的选择吗
伙计们 我们都生存这么久了
I mean, guys, we...we made it this long.
我觉得我们应该自己求生
I-I say we take our chances out there.
不 我投第二种 你附议吗
Nope. Second one. You with me?
-第二种 -够了
- Second one? - Stop it.
卢克说得对
Luke's right.
他们让我们团聚不是为了拆散我们
They wouldn't put us back together just to pull us apart again.
他们不会的
They wouldn't.
你说我们早上会到吗
You said we'd be there by morning?
是的
That's right.
听着 我知道你们不喜欢她的规矩
Look, I know you don't like her rules...
我也不喜欢
I don't, either.
但我们靠自己在外面生存了很久
But we made it out here a long time on our own,
条件比这还苦
with less than this.
所以为了可能的安全居所
So, for a real chance for a safe place to live,
我们可以再撑几小时
we can make it a few more hours.
好吗
Okay?
太阳要下山了
Sun'll be down soon.
我们得找个落脚处
We should find shelter.
第一条规则
Rule number one.
"永远警惕周围"
"Always be mindful of your surroundings."
其实 第一条规则是
Actually, rule number one is...
"别忘了往上看"
"Don't forget to look up."
还不赖
Not bad.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
你又听到我来了
You heard me coming again.
你左脚有点沉
You're still a little heavy on your left foot.
今天不是选举日吗
Wasn't today Election Day?
或者说重新选举日
Or Re-election Day, as it were?
这也是我迟到的
That's why I was late.
部分原因
Partly.
想出来越来越难了
It's been harder and harder to get away.
塔拉不能替你挡挡吗
Tara can't cover for you?
要是她知道我没带护卫
If she knew I've been coming this far out
就跑到这么远的地方
without a security detail...
她肯定会举报我玩忽职守
As it is, she wants to have me tried for dereliction of duty.
要是米琼恩知道我这样违反安全条例
If Michonne knew I was violating protocol like this?
我也没好果子吃 朋友
Same boat, my friend.
她对集市应该没改变主意吧
I don't suppose she's changed her mind about the fair?
你是在开玩笑吧
Now you're kidding, right?
没改
No.
在她说服委员会否决之后
She won't even put it to a revote.
她甚至都不让重新投票
Not since she tanked the first one with council.
就像她对待新人一样
Just like she did with the new people.
是啊
Yeah...
集市很重要 亚伦
The fair's important, Aaron.
不只对神之国来说 对所有人来说都是
Not just for the Kingdom, for all of us.
我们必须重新团结
We have to come back together.
我知道
I know.
但是米琼恩
But Michonne...
她甚至不知道玛姬的事
she doesn't even know about Maggie.
那边
There.
罗西塔
Rosita?
罗西塔 你没事吧
Rosita, you okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? You all right?
-亚伦 你... -尤金在哪
- Aaron? What are you...? - Where's Eugene?
我看到你们一起离开了 他在哪
I saw you two leave together. Where is he?
我把他留在...谷仓了
I-I left him... in the barn.
-什么谷仓 -我不知道
- What barn? - I don't know.
亚伦
Aaron...
我丢下了他
I-I left him.
我们得把她带回山顶寨
We have to get her back to Hilltop.
尤金还在外面
Eugene's still out here.
天快黑了
It'll be dark soon.
不管他在哪个谷仓
Whichever barn he's in,
我们只能希望他安然度过今晚
we have to hope he'll be safe there till tomorrow.
走吧
Let's go.
你的狗经常这样干吗
Your dog always do that?
它有自己的理由
Well, he's got his reasons.
我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
你给我们做饭 真是太好了
This is really nice -- you cooking for us.
你...你很擅长
You -- You're good at this.
山顶寨的人肯定也知道怎么做饭
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表