因为神之国刚送来了一大批
'cause the Kingdom just sent in this large shipment
要熔化的废金属
of scrap metal to melt down.
给马钉蹄铁都是一份全职工作
Hell, shoeing these horses is a full-time job.
如果这能让你感觉好一些
If it makes you feel any better,
我相当确定他也恨我
I was pretty sure he hated me, too.
我刚才很害怕
I was scared back there.
我也是
I was, too.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
这让我想到了一件
It made me remember something
我最近一直当做理所应当的事
I've been taking for granted lately.
-人生不能等待 -别
- We can't wait on life, so... - Don't.
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
拿开
Put that thing away.
戒指会挂着东西的
It'll snag on everything.
我让你别求婚的
And I told you not to ask me that.
我知道
I know.
特别是发生了刚才的事后
Especially after something like this.
而且我可不想在马上被求婚
And this is not happening on a horse.
我爱你
I love you.
我会一直爱你
And I always will.
我会留着戒指的 直到你准备好
I'll keep this till you're ready.
另外两个尸群汇入了"西尔维亚"
Two other herds merged into "Silvia,"
所以数量更多了
so now it's even bigger.
其中一个尸群从这里经过
One of them came through here,
尾端把桥摧毁了
and the back end took down the bridge.
对讲机中继器也坏了
Took the walkie repeater with it.
A路线呢 安全了吗
What about Route A? Is that clear yet?
依然离尸群太近了
It's still too close to the herd.
我们可以从这边去亚历山大
We can get to Alexandria from this side,
在那里等到尸群经过
stay there till it passes.
不行
No.
之前A路线需要好多天才安全
Route A has taken days to clear before.
我得回家去找赫谢尔
I need to get home to Hershel.
我们可以走D路线 现在还早
We could take Route D. It's early enough in the day.
盯着贸易道路
Keep an eye on the trade road
以防有人想经过
in case anyone else tries to move through.
加百利 你们都可以从这里去亚历山大
Gabriel, y'all can head back to Alexandria from here.
其余人可以去救世堂或者神之国
The rest of us -- we can go to the Sanctuary or Hilltop,
桥断了
度过晚上 然后从那里出发
stay the night, and head off from there.
小心点 安全到家
Take care. Get home safe.
瑞克 马没办法把马车拉过泥地
Rick, the horses can't pull the wagon through this mud.
玛姬 我想它们需要休息
Maggie, I think they need a break.
也许我们该放下补给
Maybe we should leave the supplies,
一两天后派一队人来
send a group back in a day or two.
这很冒险
It's risky.
我们见过尸群经过
We've seen herds run through
并毁掉更大的东西
and destroy bigger things than this.
我们可以换掉马 分头行动
We can swap out the horses, split up,
带它们去空地 让它们休息休息
take 'em out in the clear, give 'em a rest
然后看看怎么处理马车
while we see what we can do about the trailers.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
瑞克
Rick.
就快了
We're almost there.
再来一次
One more time.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
很好 我们走吧
Good. Let's get out of here.
达里尔 米琼恩
Daryl, Michonne.
来了
On it.
我们得走了 别管马车了
We gotta go. Leave the wagon!
我得放了它
I gotta free her!
肯 等等
Ken, wait!
快
Come on.
他们会治好的 你会没事的
They're gonna fix it. You're gonna be all right.
我活不了了
I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna...
-看着我 -你会没事的
- Yeah. Look at me. - You're gonna be all right.
-快 -你会没事的
- Come on. - You'll be okay.
他们会治好的 你会没事的
They're gonna fix it. You're gonna be all right.
-我们去赶走行尸 -好
- We'll keep the walkers away. - Okay.
伊妮德 去拿速凝血和止血带
Enid, get the quick clot and a -- and a tourniquet.
给
Here.
告诉我爸 让马可接替我 好吗
Tell my dad to let Marco take my place, okay?
你自己和你♥爸♥爸说 好吗
Hey, you're gonna talk to your dad yourself, okay?
保持清醒 保持清醒
Just stay awake. Stay awake.
好
Okay.
肯 别睡着
Ken, Ken, just stay awake.
肯 看着我
Ken, look at me. Ken.
告诉我爸爸妈妈 我来了...
Tell my mom and dad I'm -- I'm comin'.
肯
Ken.
肯
Ken?
再和我说一遍
Tell me again.
塔米
Tammy.
再和我说一遍 告诉我发生了什么
Tell me again. Tell me what happened.
塔米 她该说的都说完了
Tammy, she's already said everything there is to say.
我不接受
I don't accept that.
她把我们的儿子带出去 为了什么
She took our boy out there, and for what?
我儿子死了 厄尔
My son is dead, Earl!
我们为了什么
And what do we have to show for it?
就为了一架破犁 是不是
Nothing but a broke plow. Isn't that right?
我们不止找到了犁
We found more than just a plow.
那一趟对我们的未来至关重要
That run was really important for the future.
你还敢和我谈什么未来
Don't you dare talk to me about no future right now.
我知道那些东西最终会到谁手上 玛姬
I know where all that shit went, Maggie.
会给救世军 是不是
The Saviors got it, didn't they?
他甚至都不是为了山顶寨而死的
He didn't even die helping Hilltop!
塔米 冷静一下
Tammy, just calm down.
你以为我会打这个小姑娘吗
You think I'm gonna hit that little girl?
我不是那种女人
I ain't that woman.
但像你这样就算了又算是什么男人
But what kind of man are you just to let this go?
我不算男人
I'm no kind of man at all.
不 我不是...
Oh, no, I didn't...
如果你允许 我想帮着安排葬礼
If you'll let me, I'd like to help arrange a funeral.
我和厄尔会安葬我们的儿子 谢谢
Me and Earl will bury our boy, thank you.
这里不欢迎你
And you're not welcome there.
我为你投过票 玛姬·李 但我们不是朋友
I voted for you, Maggie Rhee, but we're not friends.
我理解 真的
I understand. I really do.
格雷戈里一直在说
You know, Gregory has been saying
他才是最重视山顶寨的人
he's the one who's always put Hilltop first.
虽然他是个该死的无赖...
The man's a damn scoundrel...
但也许他不傻
but maybe he's no fool.
我儿子死了 你儿子没了父亲
My son is dead. Your boy has no father.
而那些该死的救世军吃着我们的粮食
And those damn Saviors eat our food
掠夺着山顶寨流血换来的一切
and take everything that Hilltop bled for.
这不对
It ain't right.
*这是夏日最后的玫瑰*
* 'Tis the last rose of summer *
*独自绽放着*
* Left blooming alone *
*所有昔日动人的同伴*
* All her lovely companions *
*都已残逝凋零*
* Are faded and gone *
*身旁没有同类的花朵*
* No flower of her kindred *
*没有半个玫瑰苞*
* No rosebud is nigh *
*映衬她的红润*
* To reflect back her blushes *
*分担她的忧愁*
* Or to give sigh for sigh *
*不久我也可能追随而去*
* And so soon may I follow *
*当友谊渐逝*
* When friendships decay *
*从闪亮的爱之戒指上*
* And from love's shining circle *
*宝石掉落了*
* The gems drop away *
*当真挚的心已枯萎*
* When true hearts lie withered *
*所爱的人已逝去*
* And fond ones are flown *
*谁还愿留在*
* Oh, who would inhabit *
*这荒冷的世上独自凄凉*
* This bleak world alone? *
我会想你的 肯
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表